Just ordered a Feldgrau and I'm excited.

Eudyptulas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eudy
Zodiac:

I just purchased a Feldgrau Dragon a bit ago, since I kept feeling drawn to them. I also feel very drawn to the Venetian Dragon listing, but ended up going for the Feldgrau one first! I plan to later on add a Venetian when I have the funds for it, but for now I'm really excited! I always felt a connection to Dragons so I hope I get one that matches me perfectly! πŸ’•

Does anyone else here have some expierences with a Feldgrau? Since they are a brass hybrid, I really hope I get someone chatty and talkative!

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."
-Vincent van Gogh
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't have this type but I have dragons. Is this going to your very first ? They can be nice and chatting. But most of the time more so if you have a way to hear them.

Eudyptulas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:23 am I just purchased a Feldgrau Dragon a bit ago, since I kept feeling drawn to them. I also feel very drawn to the Venetian Dragon listing, but ended up going for the Feldgrau one first! I plan to later on add a Venetian when I have the funds for it, but for now I'm really excited! I always felt a connection to Dragons so I hope I get one that matches me perfectly! πŸ’•

Does anyone else here have some expierences with a Feldgrau? Since they are a brass hybrid, I really hope I get someone chatty and talkative!

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Eudyptulas
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eudy
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:29 am I don't have this type but I have dragons. Is this going to your very first ? They can be nice and chatting. But most of the time more so if you have a way to hear them.

Eudyptulas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:23 am I just purchased a Feldgrau Dragon a bit ago, since I kept feeling drawn to them. I also feel very drawn to the Venetian Dragon listing, but ended up going for the Feldgrau one first! I plan to later on add a Venetian when I have the funds for it, but for now I'm really excited! I always felt a connection to Dragons so I hope I get one that matches me perfectly! πŸ’•

It's my very first Dragon that I will be welcoming to my Family. πŸ’• So I'm really thrilled!

I am somewhat clairaudient, so I'm able to often hear Spirits when they talk to me. I do have to work a bit more on my ability, but I think I'm on a good way.

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."
-Vincent van Gogh
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Aw...That's sounds wonderful. You'll love your very first dragon experience. They are truly authentic and profund energy and spirits. You'll notice shadows as well. All of them somewhat different. I do love all of mine. They usually arrive faster then the vessel. At least to me. I am living Down Under πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰.
Eudyptulas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:35 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:29 am I don't have this type but I have dragons. Is this going to your very first ? They can be nice and chatting. But most of the time more so if you have a way to hear them.

It's my very first Dragon that I will be welcoming to my Family. πŸ’• So I'm really thrilled!

I am somewhat clairaudient, so I'm able to often hear Spirits when they talk to me. I do have to work a bit more on my ability, but I think I'm on a good way.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œDragons”