Assistance spirit Bound Angel

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hugs and Love Everyone!

So, I have a spirit bound angel who I am having difficulty in the area of communication. I am having lots of manifestations happening currently. It's amazing but I am not experienced with angels.

What types of manifestations should I be looking for? Since she doesn't have a vessel and I usually hold vessels when I communicate with them, is there anything else I can hold? I have had her with me for a while and I am not making much progress in the bonding stage.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have lots of angel. What I can say is this maybe helpful for you to know. Angels are not into your face type of spirits. Telepathic communication is best way for me. But you might found something else works for you better. Nearly all my angels are bind to spirit and only two has a vessel. Even if you get a vessel eventually spirits won't need it. Especially, if they are bridge to you. So, if you can tune on them by saying the Angel's name is best to get in touch with first hand. Also, you might feel the Angel touched your hair. Simply talking out loud could also initiate conversation with them. I get a vision from each of mine. Usually happens in my first two weeks. Try to invite your angel to spend time with you. ☺ They are really good companions. Give you space, observing your needs, protecting you, balancing your energy, and lots and lots of other things.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

AlwaysLost wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:16 am Hugs and Love Everyone!

So, I have a spirit bound angel who I am having difficulty in the area of communication. I am having lots of manifestations happening currently. It's amazing but I am not experienced with angels.

What types of manifestations should I be looking for? Since she doesn't have a vessel and I usually hold vessels when I communicate with them, is there anything else I can hold? I have had her with me for a while and I am not making much progress in the bonding stage.
All my angels so far have all come in with quite a dramatic entrance. They really made themselves known. Then with time I feel like they kind of faded into the background just observing.
I understand where your coming from about not having a vessel to hold. I have the same issue.. I feel like its easier for me bond and connect with a vessel in hand or on me and I tend to forget about those who are bound to my spirit. Maybe you can try holding something that is listed as one of their associations in the encyclopedia. Or maybe draw a picture for them and while drawing just keep talking to them then you can hold the picture or hang it up and look at while trying to connect with them.. Or even simpler idea could be just writing their name down and holding that in your hands might help. You can also try writing them letters and either burn it or putting it in your pillow and sleep with it at night and ask them to visit you in your dreams.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hugs and love Amarantha!

Thank you so much for the ideas! I will definitely give all of those a try!

Lol I was hoping for a grand entrance but maybe because of my current situation with my abilities, I missed it :(

I'm excited now!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It's also recommended in the CH WA book to try and connect with Angels when you're feeling peaceful, as it can be easier then. Sunday is a good day to connect with angelic energy.

And there's this

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=man

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Chavah, Amarantha, and Lewk!

Hugs and love! Thank you so much for your time, advice, and support. You guys are awesome! Sunday seems like a great day considering she's a Divine Angel.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

While I have several companions bound to spirit I seem to have the hardest time feeling them energetically, even though feeling energies is the strongest of my gifts, I think its bc they blend in with my aura and eventually it feels like they are just a natural part of my energy make-up. So what I do is I pick a crystal or stone from the horde I've collected that I intuitively choose for the companion I am bonding with and then ask them to add any energy to it they are comfortable with adding so I can learn to discern what their energetic feel is. Sometimes after I start being able to better discern their energies I'll get a feeling they want to work with a certain spelled piece and I will begin trying to sense the energies they add to that, but that takes a bit more work on my end to know the differences in all those energies, its like a test of my skills that helps me grow my sensing abilities more.

Angels have very high vibrational energies and take a bit more work with meditation and alignment with them for me to sense then say my vampires or fae whose energies seem a bit more earthy and are easier and quicker for me to connect to. Even though I don't always feel their energies around me when I'm not directly bonding with them, they are still very active through manifesting things like positivity and protection. You'll learn to spot them and their influence in your life the more you bond with them, they really do seem to love staying active and involved in any ways they can <3

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hugs and love, Draco!

I'm right there with you! It is exactly like she is just merged with me. I love your idea of having her add some of her energy to a crystal! I think I have one or two that are available to use lol.

I know that if I speak with her through the pendulum, she gets excited. I love that type of energy. I speak telepathically with my spirits daily but use the pendulum for responses. Yes and no questions feels like interrogation sometimes lol.

I feel such calm when it is her and I.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am wondering how is it going with your Divine Angel? Did you get into a better communication with yours? Is your Divine angel helps with divination? How do you find the energy mix and match with yours?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Connecting With Angels”