Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hugs and love everyone! <3 ()

I'm pretty confident in my abilities when it comes to being a keeper. However, my abilities in casting spells is novice level at best. More like true beginner.

When it comes to magick, I don't really see white or dark. I think of magick as magick and the intention of how the spells are completed.

I also believe that there is always a price for casting spells.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to teach me, help keep me on task, (I get distracted easily by shinies) and someone that I can be accountable to.

At the moment, I am able to do protective shields, and I can visualize energies. That's about all I can do. I have concepts of working with energy but application is something different. I have an altar, tools, herbs, and some candles but when I try to do spells, I feel like I'm just fumbling?

I need someone who doesn't mind lots of questions. I am a person that loves to learn. I thirst for knowledge. I am also hoping to make a solid long term friend.

I'm hoping that someone will be willing to help me! Yes, lots of hope lol

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would say that you seem to have already lots of excellent companions like your familiar that will able to help you to be on the task. Is your familiar appearance is a wolf 🐺? Is he / she can appear as a real wolf too? I am kind of not clear on this one thing at the moment. Is there a difference between a spirit familiar and a living familiar? All I know they do magical practices.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-month- ... agick.html
Have you seen this is the shop? That's probably the closest you can come to learning and being guided well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:52 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-month- ... agick.html
Have you seen this is the shop? That's probably the closest you can come to learning and being guided well.
Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:20 am I would say that you seem to have already lots of excellent companions like your familiar that will able to help you to be on the task. Is your familiar appearance is a wolf 🐺? Is he / she can appear as a real wolf too? I am kind of not clear on this one thing at the moment. Is there a difference between a spirit familiar and a living familiar? All I know they do magical practices.
I have quite a few spirit friends lol. I know that they are very ready and eager to help me. The problem is with communication. I am still having deaf and blindness issues. It is getting better. A bit. I sense them, feel the magickal energy surrounding me. I just can't interpret what's happening.

I'm not very confident with my skills at the moment. Nothing seems to be working.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”