Maras Elf stops a bad dream

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Felt like sharing this experience. I made sure to spend some time yesterday with my Maras Elf, M. I made one of my regular offerings, spent a bit of time talking to her, and meditated for a few minutes connecting with her before going to bed.

I ended up sleeping for over 14 hours, with a large number of dreams. Most vividly, however, I remember one part being the pretty common "back in college completely unprepared for classes" dream. Beginning of the semester with no textbooks, no schedule, no room numbers. I don't even know what classes I've signed up for but know I'm missing them! For three "days" in the dream this goes on; me helplessly looking through the sprawling campus, trying to find my classes or any resources for finding them, and failing. On the third day I'm about to give up and drop everything, but I stumble upon an office with a window for assistance. When it's my turn to step up I see M. It's the first time I've seen what appears to be her full form, and she's dressed up like a secretary and sitting on a high chair to be at my level. In a flash she's typing things up, speaking a bunch of jargon, and then hands me a few papers.

"Here's your classes, the room numbers, and where you can find them. Don't worry, there was a glitch in the system and a lot of people were affected. All the teachers have been notified not to assign homework or anything important right now. Our website has changed and you can order your textbooks from this new one here... Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Nope, that covered everything. Just before the dream ended I remember making it to my first class and beginning a normal lesson. Thanks for helping break the cycle, M!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Very interesting and surprising the to know that lucid dreaming cause you to sleep in that long. I usually up and go after 7and a half hours. After the Covid jab, I run a fever and slept for 8 hours. But I also barely ever remember my dreams. Although lately it has been defineatly changed but still only I need about 7 hours.

I had a dream when I got rescued but my phoenix. I would of end up with a nightmare 🥵

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures K-Z”