Falling in meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

So, I am starting (thankfully) to be able to visualize again. Not completely, and not like I was able to before...but small victories!!

I was in nice quiet meditation 🧘‍♀️ while rebuilding a safe place. It is near the ocean. Quite beautiful! Anyway, while I am just letting my feet touch the water, my space starts to grow black. I also begin falling. All of a sudden, I am not feeling peaceful or safe! Instant panic mode!

I called for a companion, my silver dragon and I felt myself float much slower than the swan dive I was going through. When the floating came to a stop, I opened my eyes with a "what the heck was that?!" I was super thankful for my dragon coming to my aid in that moment.

Anybody have any ideas on what happened? Anyone experienced this type of situation before?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hmmm. So. I've done meditations where I've traveled to an underworld realm I call the Field of Ash. My "journey"there, started with meditation, finding myself going through darkness, then caves, and then being in the Field of Ash. The sensations of that spiritual self in that place were very real in my mind - the crunch of the crust of the ash like salt under feet, the sound of wind, the visuals...

Point being, I came to realize this was a spiritual travel. I moved through portals to get there, portals that I accessed in my mind through meditation, and my grim reaper companion was assisting and was present.

So. Maybe you inadvertently started to travel beyond a safe space and were slipping into the spiritual realm or astral. It could be you have a gift for that and don't realize it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Thank you! I haven't traveled before. I hope that I can avoid falling in the future because that was really...scary lol. I could have just opened my eyes but didn't know if that was a good idea.

Return to “Meditation”