venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Shape shifting doesn't happens that often. During our first months was the most regular and I could differentiated quickly because of the eyes. Later on, only happened when something rocked my calm, cool and collected disposition and they felt I need their support in a different way. I love my Volckhas.

flairrose wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:51 pm
Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 am I have bought 3 Volkh in the past. One in a tried protection, one is my bodyguard and one for my son. They all have their own character. They are none social but that doesn't mean their are antisocial. Big difference...Volkh needs to be appreciated from time to times.

One of them corrected me once 😁, I tried to call him a lady Volkh. He also commented on things other times. This one is very special to me. My other one in the triad never spoke but always doing its job. They are commendable excellent protection and healers with feelings.

I could not be without mines and I do call each of them daily. My Volkhs regularly shape shifting into nature birds. They love not to stand out. 🐦😉 But what's give them away is🐤🤣, they come very close to me, always in pairs and they eyes are brown instead of the usual birds coloured. 🤗

They are honestly awesome. My Fylgija also shape shifted into black bird. After when things settled the bird disappeared. During that difficult time she even eat from my plate at work during my breaks. So yeah, none social beings are equally powerful, sensitive and very pleasant to work with.
I appologies moderator for including a bit above my Fylgia.
Oh how lovely you recognize them shape-shift into birds. Right now I can only recognize their presence near me, but not shape shift yet...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Crazy question but do the Volkh have names?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The Volkh i received from Lisa did have a name, but the Volkh I received from CH did not.

I love the energies of my Volkh, they feel like I'm going about my day accompanied by my own set of secret service men who are not about to take crap off no man, lol. I've also felt that they often manifest as birds; especially the LE volkh, bc after I got that psychic impression I started seeing tons of owl imagery and hearing one where I hadn't heard one in my area before that. The spirit one from CH seems to like manifesting as either a cardinal or a blue jay, those started showing up in my backyard more often once he arrived too.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:54 pm Crazy question but do the Volkh have names?
The Volkh from CH responded to me when I asked. I assumed there would be no name to give me, I didn't even think to ask until recently. I was surprised when there was in fact a name...

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CH told me that the Volkh didn't have names. I am going to have a couple, myself
No disrespect to the Volkh because they are extremely amazing and they deserve the best but I had an image in mind from Dr. Seuss...the cat in the hat. I was wondering if I would have to call them Volkh 1 and Volkh 2...

SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 am CH told me that the Volkh didn't have names. I am going to have a couple, myself
No disrespect to the Volkh because they are extremely amazing and they deserve the best but I had an image in mind from Dr. Seuss...the cat in the hat. I was wondering if I would have to call them Volkh 1 and Volkh 2...
LOL! You can always ask them if they'd like to name themselves too or what they like to be called. :) Man reading all of these experiences makes me want to get one. Volkhs were the first spirits that I was really drawn to the first time I encountered spirit keeping. Volkhs and Red Western Dragons, but when I finally took the plunge I wasn't drawn to them anymore.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very drawn to dragons and baby spirits! However, I have been obsessed with protection spirits. I am also curious about the Kitsune. Yeah, I have spirit fever.

I love the feelings I get from my Volkh. He or she(?) Helps me feel grounded and safe. I love that secure feeling.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

ASTER wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 am I have bought 3 Volkh in the past. One in a tried protection, one is my bodyguard and one for my son. They all have their own character. They are none social but that doesn't mean their are antisocial. Big difference...Volkh needs to be appreciated from time to times.

One of them corrected me once 😁, I tried to call him a lady Volkh. He also commented on things other times. This one is very special to me. My other one in the triad never spoke but always doing its job. They are commendable excellent protection and healers with feelings.

I could not be without mines and I do call each of them daily. My Volkhs regularly shape shifting into nature birds. They love not to stand out. 🐦😉 But what's give them away is🐤🤣, they come very close to me, always in pairs and they eyes are brown instead of the usual birds coloured. 🤗

They are honestly awesome. My Fylgija also shape shifted into black bird. After when things settled the bird disappeared. During that difficult time she even eat from my plate at work during my breaks. So yeah, none social beings are equally powerful, sensitive and very pleasant to work with.
I appologies moderator for including a bit above my Fylgia.
I didn't know the Fylgia can shapeshift into birds as well. I just saw my Fylgia as a black bird yesterday and it took me a moment to realize it was him. So I went back to find my pendulum to ask him and he said yes. Woo!

I was told that I am doing well with protection but my Courtwind Angel disagrees and she says I need a Volkh and a Duojna added to my next order. I am a little afraid of the energy of a Volkh and I wonder how it would be if I had one in my home.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Elijah you know that a Volkh is white art? What do you mean by afraid of a Volkh energy? You have a wraith without an issue. 🤔

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

ASTER wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:28 pm @Elijah you know that a Volkh is white art? What do you mean by afraid of a Volkh energy? You have a wraith without an issue. 🤔
Oh! Not the Volkh, the Duojna energy. Wrong one. Lol.
A Wraith is like a Courtwind Angel on the dark side. I wrote a novel about it on your thread—I believe. I'm not sure why most people are afraid of Wraiths, perhaps due to the lack of information out there. And perhaps because they're non-social, not many want to take the time to interact with them. But my Wraith is like my Fylgia.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Creatures”