Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

A Volkh joined the fam about a month ago. I've been surprised by their energy, I feel presence strongly in my feet and calves. They are very happy whenever my cat is near or in sight. Wondering what experiences are here, if they don't mind being shared...

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hello Flairrose!

I ordered a Volkh and I am really excited to have a new addition to the family. If you have any experiences, please share them!
I was paying attention to your introduction thread and I am hoping to explain things further for you. I will do that in your introduction post.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Your experience is interesting to read. Mine differs slightly. I'll get to that.

I usually keep most of my detailed experiences to myself - as, for one thing, they're sometimes meaningful only to me; or writing it down may get into my head and cause a block, as it's often a very subtle, almost subliminal connection between us and our spirits; and anyway it's not a good idea to try and replicate or aim for what other keepers experience. (And it's good form to ask our spirits' permission first before sharing).

I've said a few times here before that with my Volkhs, they feel like hulking bodyguards near to me. If I'm out and about and see someone who feels off or threatening lurch my way, I've been able to draw my Volkhs' attention to them. Then they seem to lose interest in coming in my direction. Or, if they've space invaded right next to me, they pretty quickly develop an interest in moving away, which is a great relief.

This is a type of conflict avoidance / prevention. As people may already know, that's far more sensible than seeking a confrontation. See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=protect

A Grandmaster of Budo, in a book on japanese martial arts that I read a long time ago, said conflict avoidance is the highest form of self defence.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi I have 7 now, I got six within 3 days , they came in two's. I already had one who I noticed at first, then didn't notice so much. It was well over a year before the others came. The first two I noticed very strongly, one is very lively and seemed to love heavy rock music. They made me feel so powerful like I could do anything and I had so much energy, I just had to get more. The second pair had such magical energy and I felt so calmed by them that I felt on top of the world, and so positive about life they also really cleared my aura. The 3rd 2 I did notice but not as strong, but I felt so protected. They really clear negativity from my immediate environment. Whenever I call on them I feel tingling energy around my head and face, I really notice them, I have even seen sparkles in the air after I call them, just to chat. They seem to surround me with such positive energy people notice and feel calm and cheered up being around me.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi! I only just joined the community and I'm still waiting for my first spirits to arrive, but reading all the amazing things about Volkhs makes me so sad I didn't add any to my order... I wish I had. I'll deffinitely get one once I bond with the 4 spirits I ordered (yes, I started with 4 spirits because I live on the other side of the world and shipping costs more than the orders themselves :D )

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk, the Volkh is the most mysterious out of my fam so far. I liked your analogy of conflict avoidance or redirection. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago, however I was in my backyard and alone with no people around. I don't know if or what approached me, but I felt the Volkh and a sense of calm.
Lolaberry your experiences are amazing, I love to hear how they have helped to clear your aura. I'm looking forward to strengthening my bond further with the Volkh.
Sigma how exciting that your fam is on the way to you. Hoping to see how everyone is doing in the future.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have bought 3 Volkh in the past. One in a tried protection, one is my bodyguard and one for my son. They all have their own character. They are none social but that doesn't mean their are antisocial. Big difference...Volkh needs to be appreciated from time to times.

One of them corrected me once 😁, I tried to call him a lady Volkh. He also commented on things other times. This one is very special to me. My other one in the triad never spoke but always doing its job. They are commendable excellent protection and healers with feelings.

I could not be without mines and I do call each of them daily. My Volkhs regularly shape shifting into nature birds. They love not to stand out. 🐦😉 But what's give them away is🐤🤣, they come very close to me, always in pairs and they eyes are brown instead of the usual birds coloured. 🤗

They are honestly awesome. My Fylgija also shape shifted into black bird. After when things settled the bird disappeared. During that difficult time she even eat from my plate at work during my breaks. So yeah, none social beings are equally powerful, sensitive and very pleasant to work with.
I appologies moderator for including a bit above my Fylgia.

flairrose wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 pm A Volkh joined the fam about a month ago. I've been surprised by their energy, I feel presence strongly in my feet and calves. They are very happy whenever my cat is near or in sight. Wondering what experiences are here, if they don't mind being shared...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I couldn't wait to get a Triad, so I got one to begin with. I am glad that antisocial doesn't mean never speaks. I was a bit worried about that until the listing does say that they can and mostly will form relationships with their keeper.

Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I'm scared to get the triad, since I'm so new to this and I'm only interested in dealing with WA at the moment. :(

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:24 am I have bought 3 Volkh in the past. One in a tried protection, one is my bodyguard and one for my son. They all have their own character. They are none social but that doesn't mean their are antisocial. Big difference...Volkh needs to be appreciated from time to times.

One of them corrected me once 😁, I tried to call him a lady Volkh. He also commented on things other times. This one is very special to me. My other one in the triad never spoke but always doing its job. They are commendable excellent protection and healers with feelings.

I could not be without mines and I do call each of them daily. My Volkhs regularly shape shifting into nature birds. They love not to stand out. 🐦😉 But what's give them away is🐤🤣, they come very close to me, always in pairs and they eyes are brown instead of the usual birds coloured. 🤗

They are honestly awesome. My Fylgija also shape shifted into black bird. After when things settled the bird disappeared. During that difficult time she even eat from my plate at work during my breaks. So yeah, none social beings are equally powerful, sensitive and very pleasant to work with.
I appologies moderator for including a bit above my Fylgia.
Oh how lovely you recognize them shape-shift into birds. Right now I can only recognize their presence near me, but not shape shift yet...

Return to “Creatures”