Brass Dragon

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh... That's sounds so very encouraging and your dragon pendant seen to be very nice. Great that you two are bonded well. It'll be even better. Very happy for you. Dragons are truly wonderful creatures. I wish we would have them here with us for real, still on earth. Instead of car rides we copulation ride on our dragons back. Just like in the movies. Nevertheless, I asked my Divine to give me a ride one day. Spiritual body ride. 😂

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:45 am Oh... That's sounds so very encouraging and your dragon pendant seen to be very nice. Great that you two are bonded well. It'll be even better. Very happy for you. Dragons are truly wonderful creatures. I wish we would have them here with us for real, still on earth. Instead of car rides we copulation ride on our dragons back. Just like in the movies. Nevertheless, I asked my Divine to give me a ride one day. Spiritual body ride. 😂
Yes! Flying with dragons would be awesome! Feedings might be a bit expensive but very much worth it lol...I am not sure how to pick up the mess, though...not sure if anyone would appreciate a dragon poo mess dropping on their yard 🤣😂

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:] I didn't even 😂 think 🤔 of 💩.

[=AlwaysLost post_id=828562 time=1635936729 user_id=22234]
Chavah wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:45 am Oh... That's sounds so very encouraging and your dragon pendant seen to be very nice. Great that you two are bonded well. It'll be even better. Very happy for you. Dragons are truly wonderful creatures. I wish we would have them here with us for real, still on earth. Instead of car rides we copulation ride on our dragons back. Just like in the movies. Nevertheless, I asked my Divine to give me a ride one day. Spiritual body ride. 😂
Yes! Flying with dragons would be awesome! Feedings might be a bit expensive but very much worth it lol...I am not sure how to pick up the mess, though...not sure if anyone would appreciate a dragon poo mess dropping on their yard 🤣😂
[/quote]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:28 am /.\ Please beautiful dragon get here swiftly

So, not sure if anyone else has a Brass Dragon. I am waiting for 3rd party...something to get in. What I know so far is that these dragons love to talk. They don't like to be ignored, either. So, I am hoping that if anything in the universe can get me hearing spirits again, it would be from the help of spells, and this dragon! I am really really hoping! I'm wondering what the dragon will have to say!
Hopefully a custom conjure will get the right dragon for you, which might be one that's keen on helping you hear spirits again. But where someone hasn't placed the order yet, maybe asking for this in the order notes is worth considering.

I'm guessing each Brass Dragon will have their own personality, character, experience etc so what you and they talk about may vary widely from what Forum members, such as me, might expect.

I have a Brass Dragon. They're great.

I remember looking forward to having long chats - partly because I quite like to do that myself sometimes with my spirits. (I've half wondered whether I have Brass Dragon spiritual DNA in me somewhere.) But I also seem to have a natural ability to tune out what even a Brass Dragon spirit says. Even when wanting to be talked to sleep. Or perhaps they can be polite and don't push it? On the other hand, if I 'd tasked them to talk me to sleep and override that tuning out?...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dragon Races”