Brass Dragon

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

/.\ Please beautiful dragon get here swiftly

So, not sure if anyone else has a Brass Dragon. I am waiting for 3rd party...something to get in. What I know so far is that these dragons love to talk. They don't like to be ignored, either. So, I am hoping that if anything in the universe can get me hearing spirits again, it would be from the help of spells, and this dragon! I am really really hoping! I'm wondering what the dragon will have to say!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

How do you chat with all your other spirit friends?

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:28 am /.\ Please beautiful dragon get here swiftly

So, not sure if anyone else has a Brass Dragon. I am waiting for 3rd party...something to get in. What I know so far is that these dragons love to talk. They don't like to be ignored, either. So, I am hoping that if anything in the universe can get me hearing spirits again, it would be from the help of spells, and this dragon! I am really really hoping! I'm wondering what the dragon will have to say!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

At the moment, it's a one sided conversation. I sense energies. I have a pendulum. I try to get a feeling for their reactions. I used to hear spirits...just trying to get it back.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Did you used to hear spirit with your ears /hearing or telepathic /mind turned on?
Just because telepathic communication is the easiest I would say. And most likely the most accurate as well.
AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:53 am At the moment, it's a one sided conversation. I sense energies. I have a pendulum. I try to get a feeling for their reactions. I used to hear spirits...just trying to get it back.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I used to hear them both Telepathically and physically. I used to see them with my physical eyes as well but mostly during meditation or travel. One of my favorite spirits to visit always made me tea. We would play chess while discussing different things. He's my best friend and I haven't been able to see him in a while. He is like a father figure.

Hence my desperation to figure out what is wrong.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I do not have a brass dragon but for awhile now have been wanting one. It has been popping up in my head more often lately, even just last night when I layed down for bed, and now I see your post lol. Maybe it's a sign lol
I also sometimes audibly hear spirits as well as talk to them telepathically. I also have periods where I visually see them right in front of me and other times more in my minds eye and in meditations. I go through periods where my abilities are stronger and other times it seems like you said more one sided. I notice the times when I am not feeling my best whether it be physically, emotionally, even mentally is when I struggle the most. I try not to overthink it though as I do not want to create blockages.. I know that can be easier said than done though lol.
At the end of the day whether or not I can see or hear them at the time, I can still feel them (well most of them) and know they are there so I just keep on talking to them and eventually I get through the rut and everything goes back to normal.
I really wish I had known more about this when I was younger because that is when I first started to physically see and hear spirits and then it was gone for a long time... Or I thought it was.. I couldn't see or hear spirits as often but I could feel them.. I think clairsentience is my strongest ability since that really never seems to go away. I always think had I knew more about this when I was younger imagine how far I would be now, and that really goes for everything down the spiritual path.
My advice for that feeling of desperation you may be having is to try your best not to let it get to you and just try to relax.. Know that you are not alone when it comes to sometimes struggling with seeing/hearing spirits. A lot of us have times like that. Just be confident in knowing they are there and your abilities will come back. Also think of how lucky you are to have experienced any of these abilities at all. I have read many threads in this forum from people going way back and they have never felt, seen, or heard anything. BUT I find it very admirable that those people continue to be patient and keep working through it and then one day, sometimes even years later the person will report they finally had a break through.. It's such a wonderful thing to experience and to be honest I tip my hat to those who have pushed through and been patient for years. If I did not already have experiences at such a young age I am not sure I would have the perserverance others have had that I have come across in this forum.
Just hang in there! You are in a very nice community here with CH. Not only are the CH staff incredibly helpful, the forum members are also wonderful. It's a real treasure to be surrounded by people who share the same interests as you. CH is the first place I have EVER posted. Normally I am just a lurker lol.. Somehow here I just felt comfortable and you seem to feel comfortable here as well which is great! So remember your never alone and although we are not all experts here in the forum it still is nice to talk to others and share experiences, tips, advice, ect. <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Since on the subject of communication struggles.. During these bogo sales my last order I requested a dynamite binding for spirit communication as a free spell.. I have been on the fence about this because it clearly states that it is not for people who already have abilities and reading through the reviews I seen someone mention it is over kill.. BUT my curiosity got the best of me.. I requested only c4 and thought maybe since it has code words to only attempt it during times I feel like I am struggling to communicate.. If it's to strong then I figured I would just deactivate it.. Not sure if this is the best idea lol but figured it worth a shot.. Best case scenario it helps get me over that occasional hump.. worst case scenario it doesnt work or is way to strong and then I deactivate and set it aside.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

@Amarantha...it's a sign! Get one lol...my life is crazy right now. I did a rant in the venting section. It helped! Just getting it all out. The feelings and senses that I am getting are really strong recently. I think that is because I had a few things added to my spirit and wow! Intense! I am very happy with the fact that I have been speaking with spirits since I was a child. It's an amazing experience.
You are not alone when it comes to the BOGOs! Blind Deaf and Connecting services....twice...I have three spells for communication so far in my orders, I think...lots of stuff to try to keep track of lol.

You are all very amazing people and I am so happy that I can get together on the forum! It's so nice to have a place where people won't call you crazy. Lol

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello you ✌️ 😊👋@AlwaysLost & @Amarantha, just revisit this thread to see how are you guys doing with your Brass Dragons?

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm @Amarantha...it's a sign! Get one lol...my life is crazy right now. I did a rant in the venting section. It helped! Just getting it all out. The feelings and senses that I am getting are really strong recently. I think that is because I had a few things added to my spirit and wow! Intense! I am very happy with the fact that I have been speaking with spirits since I was a child. It's an amazing experience.
You are not alone when it comes to the BOGOs! Blind Deaf and Connecting services....twice...I have three spells for communication so far in my orders, I think...lots of stuff to try to keep track of lol.

You are all very amazing people and I am so happy that I can get together on the forum! It's so nice to have a place where people won't call you crazy. Lol

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 am Hello you ✌️ 😊👋@AlwaysLost & @Amarantha, just revisit this thread to see how are you guys doing with your Brass Dragons?

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm @Amarantha...it's a sign! Get one lol...my life is crazy right now. I did a rant in the venting section. It helped! Just getting it all out. The feelings and senses that I am getting are really strong recently. I think that is because I had a few things added to my spirit and wow! Intense! I am very happy with the fact that I have been speaking with spirits since I was a child. It's an amazing experience.

Hello Chavah!

Oh my goodness! I do need to give an update on multiple things lol! Look at me getting behind.

Z arrived with the most adorable vessel! It's a mouse pendant that is holding my birthstone. It is beyond any amount of cuteness that I can describe.

Since his arrival, my hearing has improved somewhat. I have posted somewhere else in the forum about noise issues that have been causing so much annoyance!

For example, I just finished a chakra meditation. One of the spirits tried saying something but because of the dang noise, I was not able to understand what was said 😒 I am very frustrated with this.

I am able to say that because of my Brass Dragon, I am able to hear more. I heard giggling from children spirits last night. It was so nice! While I am still recovering, these experiences give me hope.

Return to “Dragon Races”