Weird

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

That is the only way to describe the dream I had. Background information...my partner's mother and I don't get along and hopefully, she forgot I ever existed. Just keep that in mind lol.

My partner had to go yo his mother's house to help with chores. For some reason, I snuck my way over there and into the garage. There was plenty of places to hide because stuff was piled up. There were walking paths but it looked like a junk yard.

I'm watching my partner, his mother and her boyfriend doing yard work for a while. They are going in and out of the house, talking about things but couldn't really hear much of the conversation. So, I get closer. My partner spots me. He gets closer and tells me not to get caught. He goes back to the yard work.

I decide that the best way to not get caught (don't ask me why) is to sneak into the house. At that point, they finish the yard work. They enter the house and I am in the kitchen trying to fit into a cupboard that doesn't have a door. The garage is connected near the kitchen and my partner's mother spots me. She starts walking towards me.

This is when Merlin shows up. The only reason I know it's Merlin is because he said his name.
That's when I woke up

Yup...weird

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

My first thought is that it is time for you to start working with Merlin.

He made himself known and he did help you get out of that situation.

I get the sense that he has been around for a while and decided now is the time.

Considering that you are snooping around and spying on your partner and his mom, you feel as if you are on the outside looking in. You either want to be a part of it and/or envy the relationship that he has with this mother.

Merlin is there to help you realize that what you are doing is not working and for you to accept that and give you the tools necessary to have what relationship that you can- which may not be the one you want.

Remember Merlin was an integral part of King Arthur's Court. So he knows his way around politics and handling hostile people.This is what triggered my previous statement.

You have all the tools you need to deal with whatever this is. Merlin is here to show you how to use them.

That's my thought anyway. Take it for what you will.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:00 am My first thought is that it is time for you to start working with Merlin.

He made himself known and he did help you get out of that situation.

I get the sense that he has been around for a while and decided now is the time.

Considering that you are snooping around and spying on your partner and his mom, you feel as if you are on the outside looking in. You either want to be a part of it and/or envy the relationship that he has with this mother.

Merlin is there to help you realize that what you are doing is not working and for you to accept that and give you the tools necessary to have what relationship that you can- which may not be the one you want.

Remember Merlin was an integral part of King Arthur's Court. So he knows his way around politics and handling hostile people.This is what triggered my previous statement.

You have all the tools you need to deal with whatever this is. Merlin is here to show you how to use them.

That's my thought anyway. Take it for what you will.
You are awesome and I love that insight! I think you pretty much nailed it, even though I don't like admitting it.

I'm more angry. I think Merlin may be trying to tell me to let it go. I used to live in that house. She did a lot to make me feel unwelcome, tried to start fights with my partner and I, stole my German Shepherd then gave her to a relative....it's been over a decade, though. No contact at all for at least three or four years.

How do I begin working with Merlin? He's not easy to get a hold of...

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She dognapped your Shepard??!?! That truly truly SUCKS!! And truly pisses me off. I know it's been over a decade, but to me it's tantamount to stealing someone's kid and then giving it to someone else. >:(

That's not an easy thing to forgive- let alone forget. Never mind all of the other crap she's pulled. So hugs are in order for you () () () . Sorry you had to go through all of that @.@ . I'm glad your partner is worth it though.

Speaking of which- how does your partner feel about being stuck in the middle between the two of you?

Also I found this on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUPvUkQ5mN8

It's a guided meditation with Merlin.

I'd say do your research. Merlin is a pretty popular guy and there is plenty of information out there for working with him.

Also CH has an immortal binding of him and there's the Alchemus Enchantment of Merlin.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-alchemus-231.html

I would say check that out first and see if it resonates.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oops forgot to mention that you're never going to be fully rid of her. She is your partner's mother after all.

But Merlin may be able to help you neutralize her before she can start stirring things up.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:01 am She dognapped your Shepard??!?! That truly truly SUCKS!! And truly pisses me off. I know it's been over a decade, but to me it's tantamount to stealing someone's kid and then giving it to someone else. >:(

That's not an easy thing to forgive- let alone forget. Never mind all of the other crap she's pulled. So hugs are in order for you () () () . Sorry you had to go through all of that @.@ . I'm glad your partner is worth it though.

Speaking of which- how does your partner feel about being stuck in the middle between the two of you?

Also I found this on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUPvUkQ5mN8

It's a guided meditation with Merlin.

I'd say do your research. Merlin is a pretty popular guy and there is plenty of information out there for working with him.

Also CH has an immortal binding of him and there's the Alchemus Enchantment of Merlin.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-alchemus-231.html

I would say check that out first and see if it resonates.
Yeah, ummmm partner and his mom don't mention me. She doesn't know we are together. My partner has been with me through this whole situation. So, we are hiding our relationship.

Yeah, I miss my German Shepherd. She was the runt of the litter. She got so big. She was the sweetest baby ever. We would go for walks, cuddle on the couch....her kennel was her home, the door to the kennel was always open and she would sleep in there gladly at night. She never had accidents in the house. Just so well loved and mannered.....

Anyway, thank you for the meditation and the information!

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:'( :'( That sucks. I am SOOO sorry you had that happen. () ()

Anyway I am happy to help. And I'm glad it resonates with you.

As for your relationship- be careful. It doesn't take much for a secret like that to come out, and if you're not the ones revealing it- there's gonna be you-know-what to pay. And I get the sense that it may come out. I hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you again . for the heads up. After ten years, the secret is bound to come out, eventually. I will face the consequences....whatever the price because I love him completely. My partner will also protect me the best he can. We've made a great team and overcame so much together.

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I read through this post and thought it was pretty funny. The decision to escape detection by going inside the house is peak dream logic.

I saw about your German Shepherd and how she's treated you and it truly makes me angry for you. It's such a disgusting thing to do. But I'm glad that you and your partner have a good relationship, she can't get in the way of that. Wishing you the best!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh my goodness! I have made so many posts that I forgot about this one.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANCIENT- ... ERLIN.html

I just got this delivered within the past few days. Hopefully, with the guided meditation, I will find a great connection 🙏

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”