Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

For instance, a beginner might imagine my demon friend asking for something bloody and evil as an offering.
Instead, they decided that my showering time was the best time to ask me for a twinkie. I don't even like twinkies, to explaining why a Twinkie is just chilling on my dresser will be fun...

What are some of your "unexpectedly light" moments when working with dark arts beings? I'm sure many experienced folks out there know to some degree that it isn't all just doom and gloom but I'd like to break that image further by hearing some of your stories, amusing requests, and so on. :)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When my demon companion took me to his realm and showed me how he creates butterflies. He loves them and that smile on his face was so pure ❤️

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Tsugi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 am When my demon companion took me to his realm and showed me how he creates butterflies. He loves them and that smile on his face was so pure ❤️
That honestly sounds so sweet, would you mind describing it in more detail?
What made him wanna create butterflies for you? :)

- Muse
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Muse wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 am
Tsugi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:20 am When my demon companion took me to his realm and showed me how he creates butterflies. He loves them and that smile on his face was so pure ❤️
That honestly sounds so sweet, would you mind describing it in more detail?
What made him wanna create butterflies for you? :)
He's always liked butterflies, said they're fun and sparkly like candy (he loves candy and once said he isn't afraid to go down dirty in exchange for some), and because he resonates with the elements they represent - the air realms, the corridor between the living and the dead, and also rain because his favourite is the blue morpho, and that is the kind of butterflies he always liked to make. He feels an affinity with them, they belong to two worlds but fly free between, never judging, always free like their perfect little selves. They make him feel understood. My demon friend enjoys travelling in his free time, and with them around he never feels lonely.

His realm was peaceful, misty and dreamy, like dawn after a rain. Those blue morphos appeared from his hands like a magic trick, so effortless. They clouded over his head and arms like one of those Snapchat filters lol and one flied over to me. They felt different to physical ones in how they sparkle and how they seem to carry more life, more happiness than the ones we see on earth. It's a lovely coincident that my welcome gift to him was a blue paper butterfly I folded for him ❤️

vanrosette
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 am For instance, a beginner might imagine my demon friend asking for something bloody and evil as an offering.
Instead, they decided that my showering time was the best time to ask me for a twinkie. I don't even like twinkies, to explaining why a Twinkie is just chilling on my dresser will be fun...

What are some of your "unexpectedly light" moments when working with dark arts beings? I'm sure many experienced folks out there know to some degree that it isn't all just doom and gloom but I'd like to break that image further by hearing some of your stories, amusing requests, and so on. :)
This made me laugh, to imagine demons just asking for a twinkie of all things while you're busy. Thanks for the little story, it makes me feel more positive towards DA spirits (not that I hated them or anything, just a wary beginner)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

vanrosette wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:43 pm This made me laugh, to imagine demons just asking for a twinkie of all things while you're busy. Thanks for the little story, it makes me feel more positive towards DA spirits (not that I hated them or anything, just a wary beginner)
No problem, that's the idea of the thread! :)

- Muse
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

I just love to do shufflemancy with my Incubus. He always picks the most hilarious songs as answers, especially when I'm feeling down.
One time I asked if he was in the mood to shuffle and he answered with a live song from a German punk band, that started with: "Okay you bums, you want some music!". :'D

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:43 pm "Okay you bums, you want some music!". :'D
Dude that's *#@!ing hilarious.
Your friend has a wonderful sense of humor. X'D

- Muse
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

OK.. here's one: For some reason I can only hear my creatures as animal noises. My unicorns whinny and neigh, my gryphon and phoenixes make eagle noises- you get the picture.

All except for my Cerberus. He usually communicates through looks and gestures. Whenever I ask him to talk to me his response is "WOOF".

A couple of weeks ago CH had a preconjured Bakeneko listed. My Cerburus perked up.

Me: "No I am not getting a cat for you to chase. Can you not act like a real dog?"

He bounds over and SLUUUUURRRP!!!! Right up the face. I swear I got dog drool up my nose! :03

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:25 pm
ilinga wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:43 pm "Okay you bums, you want some music!". :'D
Dude that's *#@!ing hilarious.
Your friend has a wonderful sense of humor. X'D
He does. :'D We share a lot. ;*D

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Dark Arts”