Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just wanted to write a bit about my encounters with the Goetic Spirit, Leraje.

"Ahaa... "Robin Hood"? The man, the myth... the Legend? (Chuckling)" - Leraje.

Despite his ancient age and power, he feels... very chill, laid back, and supportive. He feels like a good friend. For a time, he lingered on the edge of my perception, waiting for me to make the first move. When I finally did, he stepped from beneath the shdows of the woodland trees, wearing a hooded green longcoat and carrying a longbow, smirking jovially. The most intense and sharp eyes, handsome of face, nearly always smirking. Speaks with a very husky Yorkshire accent.

When I managed to achieve my goals, he dropped into my dreams; at a party, where he happly congratulated me, and gave me a celebration card which.... congratulated me on "Hiting The Mark".
Yeah, he had to get in an archery pun.
Every so often, he drops in, I catch a glimpse of him, still grinning confidently, or standing triumphantly with his bow drawn, staring into the distance. Reminding me to keep going and never give up.

Also, Robin Hood. He finds Robin Hood.... amusing in a "I'm not telling" way.

Himself and Eligos have both been trying to help me find my self-confidence (alongisde every spirit I have with me...) But Leraje is far more up-front and active, where Eligos just simply stands to attention or on-guard... Perhaps he is simply waiting, too.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.

Return to “Black Arts”