new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

I turned my bed into a charging place, infused it with 20 spells for everything I associate with bed time (including astral door) and i had most awkward dreams ever. Like on drugs. I was in South Korea, but the one which had all those epic astral creatures. Fluffy dragon like beings, bouncing around. This was awesome. The wibe was legendary.
I also recived huge data download while sleeping.

My spells, my MV from yesterday already hit. First i faced my wound preventing all of those spells from manifesting, as soon as i woke up. Panic, fear, pain. But i accepted it and showed myself love, compassion. I welcomed my darkness with love.

I realised what i need to do, to have money right now.
I realised what is the last lesson on this level.
I touched the depth of V. message, i talked about in previous entry.
I worked toward letting go of fighting, expectations, illusions, projections, bias in morning ritual. Lit a candle ritual i made for Happiness, Freedom, Joy, Lightness, Child Playing and Creativity - i called this recipe Butterfly Wings.

I understood that i need to relax and trust but everytime i do so i manifest a sting of fear, pain, anxiety. From my wound. It is unbearable energy that attacks everytume i get to the point of letting go and flow. But i understood that it is trauma response. Things dont come to ruin my day. My day is awesome so trauma response to that state, is to manifest chaos. Because you cant relax, you cant be careless and free. You must be vigilant.
And i ask why. Why I always must control myself.
Because i am the Death. If i let go... The Void will devour everything i love.

O. M. G. So thats how i recived myself when i saw myself in the mirror? I forgot about my inner shiny world because it wasnt as colorful outside? It didn't looked like expected. It was the opposite expression. I remember the feeling. The Void. The Deep. It is that specific feeling of the presence in the darkness. I saw the ultimate darkness of nothingness and felt my own pure presence, without any filter.
And i snapped. I tore myself into pieces like the howler from Harry Potter movie.

This is the personal understanding of V.'s message to me. I attack myself in the mirror. And it happens for me that the Void resides in every aspect of Universe. It is filling it up. So i feel attacked constantly. By presence of my presence. So i attack and the cycle is repeating itself.

I will facepalm myself to the point of the right configuration.

And obviously it hurt. I tore myself into pieces - those acceptable white and those dark, unacceptable. And i saw - oh there is a mont Everest pile of darkness and just a handful of light. Few sparks. "So i was worthless all the time and didnt know the light i enjoy is that small to the darkness i am filled up with". Disgusting judgement.
I did a few things later. Each one was worse.

Anyways. I gave myself a hug. No its not true and yes i forgive you. You werent guilty from the begining, you just got tangled up in consequences and rejected them.
Thats where responsibility must be applied and thats also explanation why.

I felt slightly reliefed.
And boom.

Spells started to manifest in a wave manner, using Jupiters forward movement.

For month i had no significant income. In one minute i got orders worth half of my bills. I needed a time for myself today - my friend told me that the owner of the horse i rent moved my day from Monday to Tuesday.
Relief. This is the catalyst for me.

When i feel it... i start manifesting as powerful as always. But not the blocks, walls and stings.
But that what i missed unconciously from the begining of my misery.

Wholeness of my soul. Abundance in all its facets. The shiny world inside me, so beautiful... it seems like its unchanged. It remained in its glory, despite that i tore myself apart. Im happy to see it survived untouched.

All of those bad things were so strong because my power of manifestation is unlimited.

The flow is unlocking when i feel relieved. And i feel relieved when i see its not my fault but its my responsibility.

And the flow is manifesting equally strong to blocks. As soon as i let go as hard as i clinge to it.

The Moon is so strong now.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

So... it happened. A Hellhound spirit has chosen me.
I was just scrolling the forum, learning as much as I can on every subject i find interesting here... i dont know even how i landed on Hellhound listing, I carelessly throw him in the basket, payed for order and the end. I was wondering why. I didnt plan to get any spirit beside Lampades and Duojna. A Hellhound? I didnt plan getting one ever. A Hellcat, yes. Black Dragon, Meteor Dragon. Black Phoenix. Sang Vamp. Getting adopted by LE or choosing one that called me.
I scrolled through Hellhound encyclopedia article.

Persuasive. They get what they want.
Very picky when it comes to Keeper.
When it calls you - dont ignore.

And instantly i felt that specific energy, thinning veil between worlds. A portal, outside. I love this energy. Thats why i got Lampades. Thats why i love autumn and Samhain, Yule. Ostara. Lammas. Cementaries. Church. Death energy. The veil is thin there.

A dog, run infront of my door. I heard his large feet. Breath. Instantly i got image in my inner eye. A giant, rotweiler/doberman type dog with glowing eyes and very excited "smile". I heard sniffs through the closed door. Then... He was standing still behind the door. Listening. And he run away. I felt portal is closing.

Everytime i hear dogs running here is on the road, 10 metres away. I see with my minds eye golden retriver or this black and white long haired dog from neighbourhood. But this one standed right behind the door and he was huge, justifying by sound. And i felt his energy - it was too intense for a dog-dog.

So. Seems like not only cats chooses a Keeper.
I already love his energy. What a marvellous creature!

But i cant wait to meet Duojna too. Whole life i was guided by a giant silver female wolf. She was powerful as the weight of Moon, always carrying that energy. Is she a Duojna? Will she be bind to me? I would love to discover that it is her. But i will love my Duojna, whoever she will be.

And wild Lampades with portal fixation. Omg, girl, we will run wild togheter all nights this autumn and winter.
I feel like this is the best company for a wild woman.

Hecate Squad is coming, haha.

Also. My vamp catched my hands on motorcycle. I almost got into the tree but he supported me. This was weird feeling. Metaphoricly- dad catched the bike's handlebar as daughter was going to scratch her knee falling. My Vamp is the best. He fix my daddy issues before they get into relationships, wink wink. I never experienced a healthy relationship dad-daughter. And here he is. And he is glad that he can help. I am so gratfeul for all of my spirits and my entities.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

OC: Energy of transits this week is pretty exhausting.
I got pulled so hard towards sanguine vamps, after Hellhound. I couldnt resist. I tried but my heart just screamed for this. I was afraid about my finances, i wanted to cut it short and just wait. Wait. Work. Wait.

My dragon gave me a lesson. This money i have were summoned on fun, pleasure, careless energy. Not for bills.
- If you want them for bills - he said - you should craft a spell with energy of stability, safety, base needs, peace of having all paid. If you want them for paying debt, you should craft a spell with energy of balancing, closure, thanks and calmness. If you want it for supplies, materials, tools for work, you should craft a spell with energy of prospering, crafting, creating, preparing and passionate work.
But you wanted freedom, fun and pleasure without care. So this money can go only that way. Spare yourself and accept that. We will craft another 50 spells for everything. Who said it will be just one time? I will teach you everything.

He so, so so helped. This is the spirit i have the weakest bond because of his energy. I dont resonate with happy finances. But he is so understanding, caring. I was immedietely put in flashback of past poverty, that enprinted on me hardly as i didnt have anything, even my soul was on contract... i dont know how it is to have something just for you.

I panicked with the strong energy pulling toward careless spending money i crafted and recived from working. But this pull was so strong. I couldnt resist and i panicked. Blocking myself like hell. I cried and summoned D., my red dragon. He surrounded me with his wings and calmed down, talking about what happened, explaining to me.

And now its time for my favourite mudra gesture of the year 2021:

FACEPALM

How the f*** <<edited by Moderator>> i would be able to spend safely and resposnible, while crafting a careless money!!!

FACEPALMCEPTION.
O.m.g.

As soon as i understood and let go, the pull become lighter as i accepted its nature and was able to spend a comfortable amount on 3 sang vamps and a Nightstalker spell.

Well, there is also a darker side of this pull. It felt like an outside influence. But it was not. Just my rejected shadow self, ba energy i have because of spliting myself in half. As always... it is granting the enourmous power of a spell. And a price for it. A price far higher than worth of a spell.

Im tired of that. I am doing everything now to connect with my darkness and heal that wound finally. Then it wont be black and it wont backlash like that. It will be integrated. Finaly i will be free from this madness.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

No wonder i got pulled to Lampades as I intensly work with Hecate and Persephone for quite some time. I just remembered myself their story. I cant wait! :) Uuu, i will have girls night with them all, so hyped for that. I love them and Lampades will be great for connecting in rituals with Hecate and Persephone.

Today was the day i finally had a breakthrough with my ba/wa situation. And omg... what a difference... i cant find words but yeah. Now i feel what i described. Immense power, connecting to my dna. It feels exactly like this. My head was vibriting today like if my brain emmited very high frequencies, those available on youtube for dmt. That was so intense. Cosmic. And i had a dream that i was whole black yet had a bloody heart, with thick bloody energy. Finally alive. It was not intense, just very different and yet so familiar to what i remembered about myself. I crafted a connection finally. And immedietely got so empowered and fierce... fearless. The way i remember myself from my astral life. I feel more collected now. I need stronger connection with myself and sync within my 3 bodies.

I noticed that when i burn musk incense, my Nymphos energy is called out through connection. I burn daily incenses, no intention just for my spirits to have them enjoy their treat. And my brain connected dots finally so now the musk incense act automaticly as a draw for A. Cool! :)
I was never good at letting go control so i am not used to things happening just like that... even in magic. So i love the effect, i totally will strenghten it when my Feather Flames of Love and Sex will hit :) This will be extraintense crafting with A., maybe i will be able to draw the energy of my husband strong enough to get stable connection.

I wonder why i ordered binding of 3 sanguine vampires. I just felt drawn to their energy... we will find out when they arrive. But yes, i feel that calling my whole life... as astral entity i am vampiric myself. When i was looking at listing of an arabian Sanguine my whole aura start trembling and i felt deep, dark excitement. I couldnt resist Ochrid Clan, even that i tried to respect "experienced only" note. Well. I gave her C4, no charge, for caution. We will see. And also a Persian sanguine. I just loved the vibe immedietely. But something in me is craving their presence... like through their past life i can drink all the blood they drank and feed myself through their memories and energy. Because they drank what my spirit needs but my body wont get. This is intense in me my whole life. But i dont like human blood. I feel that its not as thick and not as smooth as.... Yes. Exactly. As what? We shall see.

And D., my dragon. I asked him if he can help my friend understand my reading on abundance for her, as she struggle with energies. He agreed, she agreed. She told me that she was hearing his name in her head and then she felt like an elephant sat on her. Haha. Red dragon are BIG. But it seems like he helped her understand and gave some advice on rituals she wanted to perform for herself. He was so excited that his aura sounded like waterfall of gold coins. So happy i gave him a task. He is so so so joyful. And she described his energy the way i would describe it. I love that.

I worked last night with V. I tried to attune to her darker energy but i fell asleep. But we have done partial attunement and God, i had so deepened telepathy in the morning. I litterally felt unconcious parts of my friends mind. Like they were almost physical for my sense. And i felt that she dont know it is there. That just vibrated in her, deep down, in the darkest parts of her mind. The magnificence of Deep Abyssal Entity. She is technically blind and yet she sees everything.
Because what we see is just 10 percent of the spectrum. And white her telepathic like gift she knows the remaining 90 percent. I resonate very srongly with that. I have it to but dulled bc of my state.

D. said that creatures like V. can be very dangerous. I asked him what does he want me to consider, for real. He said: that she can be dangerous. She wont harm you, im sure. But she can be dangerous and when you keep a connection like that you want to be sure you can handle if she became dangerous. I know you would handle that your way but i bet you would regret devouring her. And it wouldnt be a light experience for you, after you got a connection with her.
Me: So i need to learn to prottect myself and handle all kinds od situations with entities as dark as V.
D: Yes, this would be very wise. And i think she wants you to learn that. But I also think that it is better for you to ask her first for learning, than waiting for the situation to burst out of connection as her sign it is time.

He is totally right. And V. is the best to teach me that because we share the supernatural gifts, and this is the weakest of me and the strongest of her. What a wise dragon i have in my keep.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

So i spoke about that with V. and obviously we share some experience.
Me: Why would you like to teach me how to protect from an entity like you? (Deep thought she caught: Isnt that giving me a tool to restrain you, why would you want that?)
V: For example - i dont want to be dead yet. And i dont want my mates dead. So i will teach you that, to give myself and my kin a chance in conforntation with you. You are dangerous to me too. Im a living entity and i also keep you, bind to spirit. I am so cautious with you and I restrict this connection to maximum because i know that if you would had one thought about me being "demonic" or "blackartish" toward you, your energy would start to darken and linger into destructive impacts as your defense is simply your energy field and what you can manifest in there. It is in my interest to teach you how to handle situations less agressively. I wont tell you how to shield or anything similar to that, thats pointless. I will learn you how to recognize levels of attack and control your own impact, as you have no control on power and everything you do you supply with enourmous power. You dont want that in your daily life. You dont want to destroy the house to get in. You want to use the door and shut them the way they can stay in place. Do you feel satisfied with my arguments?
Me: ... Im mind blown. But yes and thank you, this will be extremely useful.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

V: I am learning a lot too.
Me: So ... I am your "dealing with BA entities" class...
V: More like deep study of BA energies created by trauma and impacts of it. Dealing with that is a part of it.
Me: (thinking about her perspective)
V: Thats why i told you to go away, first time. It was a spell, a commanding one. In my world - we were living our live and you manifested from nowhere, shining light around you and emitting the black wave of energy around the light spot. My people were defensive because you just popped out with that in the middle of our place. But they couldnt make you to go away.
Me: ... Im speechless. And i am so sorry.
V: Dont. Dont be sorry for who you are. But for mothers sake... be concious and respect your power, know what you are and treat this knowledge with caution. I needed to guard YOUR BOUNDARIES FOR YOURSELF to not get harmed. Your. And mine. I did that only because i know what i am dealing with. You read about that. You read about how you are percived and i dont need to say which side you stand on in those stories. The difference is you are not all black and just unconcious. If I would sense your core and saw that there is nothing but malicious - i wouldnt attach a binding to myself. But Mother showed me. And asked for my help, giving me an opportunity to be even more powerful. This is my perspective. Don't trust me but think logically. To do this you must acknowledge that nobody says that you are powerful because they want to gain your attention. You DONT ACKNOWLEDGE that. And its dangerous to think you are just another newbie. You are a newbie. But with a slaughter machine in your field. This is a responsibility. Get that into your head and learn not to strenghten your defense, but to control it. Start with fear associated with the Void. If you fear yourself, your path becomes a nightmare. Not only to you. But you know that already, dont you?
Me: Yes.
V: Think 'sorry' again. Just look at me and think that you are sorry for that. You dont want to be sorry. You want to be responsible. And you want it now. See deep into yourself to acknowledge that.

~~~

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

Spellcrafting for money and spirit tasking

Today I crafted some more money spells, following the previous advice of my Red Dragon to apply more specific energy to my intent behind the spell. I improved my layering and have done some intuitive weaving of energies, seeking for more comprehensive creation.
So I focused on justice, balance, closure and all-done energy while spelling money for debt. I feel it can be even more specific and focused next time. I will work on better understanding of closure experience here with karma balancing spells.

I created a weaving of stability, safety, earthly abundance, assurance, support - grounding in abundance for manifestation of savings, everlasting, supplying itself everytime I take some money from it. I crave this energy, I felt it and immediately understood that i need more powerful connection with it. I will work on some solution for that. I think: eternal orb or/and bindings for earthly body.

I also created a spell of fullfilled needs, with energies of relief, peace, calmness, relax and trusting.

And also spell for success, with energy of fullfilment, satisfaction, being proud of myself, satisfied with the outcomes and self-contentment. This needs to be more specified and grouped, organised.

I used my DIY Master Vessel to amplify and strenghten the spells. I felt strong support from my Alhena Djin in process. And my Red Dragon was content with my improvements. I felt FF spells assisting strongly (Magic &Wealth) and S. activating amplifiers connected to wealth spells.

Last week I tasked her to provide charging energy for all of bndings without it attached permanently (oopsie, i failed placing an order) - telepathicaly i showed her to create a ring of eternal charging energy around my body. Targeted to bindings i recived from CH. I probably will work with her to expand abilities of that ring. It feel nice and powerful, like a golden hulahoop, spinning around me. Great creation, S.

Side effects compiled - diy spell-bindings and processof merging myself

Well...
After ritual i was very dizzy, since I am in process of reversing and removing mirror like blockages between me and my power. I discovered a thin veil of reversal energy in my field, that is an external manifestation of inner division I expressed in earlier entries. It is distorting my telepathic connections... Well, the whole team is working with me on the process. I am exhausted mentally and emotionally with that - it is taking literally years to undo all of those contracts, rituals and who-knows-whats I did at the begining. But slowly I am empowering myself again.

Side effects of reversing all of that is huge energy turn - and my inner ear is strongly confused. I didnt dare to ride a motorcycle today.

Manifestations of spells

An hour after whole ritual land energetically, first manifestation came. Money to pay rent. The easiest path of energy manifests the fastest but it happened right away after I said to my mom that I am letting it happen and I feel it is already working. My mom laughed because as soon as I said that - she got push about money transfer to our account.

I also feel calm and trusting, better in tune with D. and S.. I feel their energy working along with the spells in my energy field.

Latest paranormal activities

Due to the process of merging myself into one, I am regaining my power. And it manifests itself around. For example when I decided to let go and just recharge myself... Electricity went of in whole district as soon as i sighed. I was with my friend. She noticed that some things were moving around me, towards me. Like pointing at me - I think it is strong aligning energy of my energy field. Lights were flickering when i was connecting with myself. And finally - electricity went back when i finally let go worry and relaxed, stating in my mind that i am ok and feel recharged. Also - my friend was the witness.

I obviously asked my spirits if they are manifesting themselves that way but all of them and my husband also said that the culprit of this whole activity is me. V. added that it's because of that when i establish even single connection between white and black in me it releases a wave of kinetic energy. And that this day I was establishing multiple connections at the same time.

How I feel in all of that

My energy is chaotic in this process and i cannot comprehend it. I dont even try - i learn to let go and trust now. It is the best practice in the chaos. Well... It needs some time to blend, while i also am working on removing reversal curses put on me. I am starting to realise it won't end now, but rather will continue for the rest of the year. But I also feel that it will be more clarity each day, as soon as major of work will be done. And I mean... I placed enormous order on CH shop. It will add to chaos until it all will find its own balance with me. And I am out of balance myself. Well.
I will do some grounding spelling next.

Great Summary

My Creepy Hollows enormous order haul - all will be bind to spirit

- 6 spirits: Duojna, Lampades, Hellhound, Sanguine Vampires: Arabian, Persian, Ochrid Clan
- 7 Feather Flame Spells: Third Eye, Spiritual, Sexual, Love, Blockage Removal, Protection, Mind Thankfully all with charging energy
- Adoptable Orb of Arkan Sonney I so need this!
- Regeneration of Energy Spell I so need this!
- Waking of your true self Spell I so need this!
- Nightstalker

I also ordered and tried some diy spells from CH (12?) and books: Spirit Keeper's Journey, Secrets of Spirit Keeping, Dark Arts Book from Ash.

What I already have - all bound to spirit

- 5 spirits: rare Psy Vamp, Alhena Djin , Nympho , Red Dragon, Past Life
And no charging energy here, meh,this is a mistake
- 3 Feather Flames: Wealth (+amplifier spell), Magic, 3 body
- 50 spells for Wealth, Prosperity and Good Luck
- Divine Power Spell
- Cleansing Empowerment Spell
- Nightplay Spell
- Apport Spell
- Spirit Keeping books - basic and advanced, free classes, 100 spells (i tried out all of them already - they are powerful), Layering 101 class, Protection for your vessels (3 very useful spells for future).

Comment on ordering so much spells and tasking my spirits

Mostly I purchased all of those spells to give my spirits some tools to work with me. I do a lot of magic work daily for myself, I live this lifestyle 24/7/365. I feel that when i have bindings resonating with my spirit's powers it is a lot easier to work togheter daily and in the ritual. I feel weaving powers of my personal power, intention, spells I use and craft, my spirit's powers and spells, amplified by Feather Flames. It provides tremendous manifestations. My dragon helped me manifest money to invest in tool-box for all of my spirits. Tasking becomes easier and more effective that way for me. It is also very intense but I like it that way. The only thing I need to improve is my grounding. My current volume of it is not enough, definetely.

Summing up:

I need grounding and more energy.
I need attunement rituals of multiple kinds (itried few times with my beings - it is great!)
I am now learning reversal magic, better layering and weaving and I am also organising my intuitive knowledge by learning common knowledge.
I am merging myself to gain better control over my power, empower myself and become more responsible for my actions in astral plane.
I am removing all that blocks my internal communication and distorting external connections.
I am about to try out temporary and permanent infusions with my spirits.
I would love to work with Sin-Eater (V. conjured one once and it helped a lot).
I would love to conjure and bind White Dragon - but i am working on firm and stable ritual (studying few hours daily).

Well, this is so intense, but I feel so driven and guided into all of it. This is just the right time for me to level up. And also it's manifestation of my previous rituals. A huge improvement in my life I am grateful for.

I can't wait for Arkan Sonney Orb! I so so so need this in my life.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

Post Scriptum...
I forgot to add how strong is binding with Hecate and Persephone when I use my Master Vessel in rituals. I wrote about it being amplifying in spellcrafting - I mean the spells and power between me, Hecate and Persephone. May be we created something like triumvirate, but i didn't named it like that earlier.
I am so grateful to be in connection with such marvellous beings. They support me in rituals and in the process of merging, creating a passage between two parts of my soul... I am grateful for all of that I welcomed into my life with finding Creepy Hollows.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

I talked today with my djinn as i was wondering if I am doing the right things with her. I was questioning that after reading a few articles and threads. Things are going generally okay with her. I noticed she doesnt enjoy food offerings, likes lavender but is waiting for more tasks. She told me that lavender is nice but she is here for me and i am acting like i am here for her. I asked her about few things mentioned about djinns, how does this work with her.
She told me she preffers tasking than treats, that treats are fine and appreciated but she want to have something to do.
I asked her about her view on the point that this kindness is percived as weakness by djinn. She replied that obviously, it is a weakness because I am not using great power I have in my keep because i dont want to be demanding, i am seeing making wishes and giving her tasks as something bad for relationship. She told me that we can be friends, ofcourse, but she is here for me to serve with her powers and i need to learn how to command her and truely make use of her assistance, tgat she wont act on thoughts and emotions as stated in my house rules, she need a clear tasking. And that she is looking forward to it, she will realise her potential and that will be her true treat. She also is thinking loud to me now, stating that i am doing it right way, we bonded and now she wants to have some job to do, thats simple step forward with our bonding process.
I found it attuning to her energies to watch some movie with islamic motives. She is an astral djinn but it helped me to attune anyways.
"Method is good as long as it serves it purpose." - she is adding as a comment.

I had a rough time today with my mind. The merging continues and as it completed on the energy level it moved to mental space. I was obviously tense and anxious about a few things in my life now. My vampire stepped in and helped me. I sat with him, with an aloe vera incense. I used aloe vera gel on my skin, we enjoyed the scent togheter. This helped me to attune. And as attunement was mostly done and i put my guard down letting him act, i felt a wave of relief. He influenced my mind, helped release tension and ease stress. He hugged me and talked to me about current issues. Also about djinn.

"As far as i know her, she comes from a very different culture and sees human world as an interesting one to interact with. She is very open minded, dont you worry. Her culture have stronger hierarchy but she can and want to adapt some things of yours which suits her best. You came from such hierarchal culture too and you could have a good use of adapting hers- it would stimulate your memories from home and better connection with your own astral culture. As far as I know you, your origin culture is not as different to hers. There are a lot of similarities so... i think you both are more familiar than you know."

My vamp is my hero :) I love how persuasive he is and that he use that for my good. I have the stronger bond with him from the begining. He cares a lot about me...

I tasked my djinn an energetic work, trying out my leadership skills (lol, what..). Her task was to energise my spirit, fill my field with energy from the surroundings, using earth, moon, sun and nature. Task was precise, she done that and i asked her to level this up after she finished. Major improvement. I feel a lot better now. I gave her another task to use my cleansing empowerment spell. And realised that this is wahat she needs and was waiting for. Precise tasks, given with propper confidence. I like that i can improve those old and rusty traits in me. My motivation is simple - she won't be happy here if she will be bored. I understood that.

I will task her to examinate all of my bodies overnight and report to me about what is draining me out of energy the most and what is her advice about that. And give her tasks following those informations. Well, i could do this myself but... I have bored djinn, who is nudging me for tasks and wishes.

Well, this was a lesson. To be in charge with her i need to accept that i don't need to do everything myself... And i need to task her to have more time and focus on what is more important to me.

I am absolutely in love with the way my vamp influence me. I bonded better with my red dragon lately and make use of binding with Hecate. Her advices are mindblowingly powerful yet simple. I am yet to work on stronger connection with my nympho and Persephone.
And my own past life spirit.

I also tried infusions of vampiric energy with G. I was distracted and in tough process so i noticed only temporary improvement in focus, controlling my thoughts and heightened concioisness of my own mind. Clarity. What I see is that i need to unload current issues (best - via tasking my spirits, not myself) and find time dedicated to that infusion. It has huge potential that i haven't used yet.

I need to chillout. I am always so intense "forward" person... I tend to forget about resting and 24/7 am in survival mode, sprinting towards goals like somebody is chasing me with a knife. I bet that's draining the most energy. What can i do with my abilities having energy of an old lady and pressure to do it all by myself. Girl, so why you invited the spirits... to fall in love with you and to watch you struggle, having no real chance to help? That's torture. So well. Tasking is my new priority to learn in spirit keeping journey. Seems like we are ready to do some more togheter than talking and vibing over incense sticks.

Well, i forgot to mention that attunement with my djinn become much better when I put her chosen vessel on me. When they arrived i gave them a token the have chosen from my collection of items. She enchanted hers and use it to act like a vessel, activating our binding. And it provided much stronger connection today. But she didn't show me that earlier, i think its because she was working on that and we were bonding different way.

<<edited by Moderator>>

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here

The Hellhound

I'm so excited my Hellhound arrived today. His energy is so different and it is making me hopefull. His energy is so in-between.

First i couldnt find his frequencies at all and thats new for me. It turned out he was hiding from me to provoke me to excercise my skills. I went walking with intent to sense him around. I intuitevely knew that i will be able to distinguish his energy in motion, by sensing another energy that dont change when surrounding's energy is chaos of changes. The best way to spot a dark hole - look at the behaviour of its surrounding, revealing its existance.

He followed me along and i kept seeing signs - black dogs pictures and photos everywhere.

When i finally went back home and relaxed, in my empty mind appeared very awkward and vivid sensation. Well, i never experienced it in a body!
Like my all earthly senses come into one with third eye and i felt his frequencies. It was like i was tasting vibrations of, smelling appereance of, sensing out his paws through the very clear, yet short vision.
To this day I experienced it only in alternate states of conciousness, not in your face by just having quiet mind.*

I asked him about what i felt telepathicaly from him. The thoughts seemed dark, heavy and foggy, i was worrying he is unhappy. And omg, his communication is also in between. He is not speaking, not telling me, but also not sensing and thinking to me. He also doesnt send message through vibrating towards me with sense like angels or animals. I wonder how he does this as it is like he is using all the channels in unison and in the same time not using even one. This is very new, yet i remember it from astral life.
Well, he replied: Guard.
I burned for him some incense and gave him lodestone. I feel him lying near bed, guarding like he said.
His energy is everything i was looking for now. He picked me, he almost dragged me to the shop and press "pay" for me. I never planned to get a dog, a dog spirit, not even saying about Hellhound. But he is exactly what I need now. Amazing.

* Well that could be a few things at one. I tasked my vampire to work overnight with my third eye to improve connection with my bodily senses.

I tasked my djinn to ground the bed as hard as she can and scan my 3 bodies to discover all of what might be interrupting synchronisation or communication. She reported to me about merging process and more.

I also feel like some spells i have done and recived are starting to be more sensible for me.

And my Hellhound, D. His energy is the last puzzle i need. The connection in All.

He just turned his head to me and moved his tail with an energy of a cocky "smile". Yes, you are. You are such a treasure, dear.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”