Which spirits have helped you the best at mind controlling other humans?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is one of my main interests is getting better at mind controlling others myself and with help from my future spirit team. Do you permanently gain or soulbind any abilities from your paranormal friends? Do you feel you have merged as a team when doing things for your spirit family to all benefit from? This is a big goal and interest of mine is to get a great harmonious diverse team work going for us all to benefit! I'd love to hear anyone's personal stories. 0x.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

The thing you ask falls into the category of manipulation and some vampire species are experts of doing just that. I think once you bond with a spirit it gives a back up at already existing abilities you have. I dont think they are permanent because the energy has ups and downs. But if you work on your own to improve that abilitie then your spirits will give you a big boost. And i think you will be amazed with the results.
Also mind controlling is not recommended. By mind controlling somebody you take away his free will,
Taking somebody's free will is black magic.
I would recommend influence or manipulation.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I agree with Lonikh that mind controlling others takes away free will. This type of ability can really come back to bite you. Also, it is a question of why you want to have that type of ability? For example, if a person is not giving you what you need or want, there are spells and spirits that can help you communicate more efficiently. If someone or some people bullying you, there are protective spells and spirits for that as well. If it's for fun and games, then I would reconsider. Magick and spirit keeping is not meant for that. Let me rephrase, should not be meant for that.

I suggest that you do a lot of research on what spirit keeping is along with what spirits are and are not capable of.

vanrosette
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

I'm going to echo what the others in this thread have said that it is not a good idea to try and control someone's mind. Taking someone's free will away can have very bad consequences, both for you and the person/persons you're trying to control. I think Lonikh had some good alternative suggestions.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

To the above people, it all depends on perspective and path. I am more of a black magician so I have no problem with using manipulation and mind control, but that's just because I am on more of a darker path.

And to the OP, if your looking for a spirit to help you, the spirit Orias is a good choice for manipulation.
He does this through mind control. He can legit force someone to help you out or do what you want.
It’s as if someone is pressing the targets head from the inside, stopping all thought and/or focusing their mind on just one thought, until they overpower him (which is very unlikely unless they know they’re getting manipulated), or they fulfill the request, and once they do Orias lets them go.

You can call on him for a lot of different matters related to manipulation.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:20 pm To the above people, it all depends on perspective and path. I am more of a black magician so I have no problem with using manipulation and mind control, but that's just because I am on more of a darker path.

And to the OP, if your looking for a spirit to help you, the spirit Orias is a good choice for manipulation.
He does this through mind control. He can legit force someone to help you out or do what you want.
It’s as if someone is pressing the targets head from the inside, stopping all thought and/or focusing their mind on just one thought, until they overpower him (which is very unlikely unless they know they’re getting manipulated), or they fulfill the request, and once they do Orias lets them go.

Thanks so much for your added input and your suggestion. I am already on a certain path that requires me to do some of that in response to how I've been raised and normal humans need to remember that everyone doesn't have the option to be submissive in life. I am indeed on a challenging path and already and manipulation and influence could also fit under gentle mind control if you ask me and you can use it for things that aren't harmful to the person under your influence. Darker paths are harsher and bring about great change faster just like a gemstone develops in the center of the earth under great rough and hot conditions. Nothing worth having doesn't require some struggle.
Mizu-Taki, I'm curious as to how you feel about Leviathan? 0x. :v

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm going to list some CH resources along the lines of mental influence etc.

It may seem like a fine, hair-splitting distinction but I think mental influence or manipulation is different from taking full control of a person and removing their ability to choose for themselves. (I believe removing free will is seen as falling under the CH definition of black arts and, anyway, is extremely hard to achieve.)

Here are some of the Creepy Hollows spell bindings and spirits for thought control, manipulation and influence:-

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-mi ... magic.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/EXERT-TH ... -MIND.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/monthly- ... agic1.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWERS-O ... OLLER.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/blue-dra ... spell.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-of-biokinesis.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:49 am [...]Do you permanently gain or soulbind any abilities from your paranormal friends?
Some spirits are said to share their abilities with their keeper but I don't think this is universal. which is probably why you see things such as CH's infusions that grant spirits' abilities.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SEMI-INF ... RACES.html
PowerofMine wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:49 am Do you feel you have merged as a team when doing things for your spirit family to all benefit from?
Not sure exactly what you mean.

A bound companion spirit family has its own overall energy field. (There's a CH spirit keeping binding that makes use of that. Try a Shop search for 'dynamic field'.) When you talk to the whole family you can feel that unified energy. Same thing with burning incense as an offering to the whole spirit family. (nb Some spirits are offended by offerings and others may not like incense - or not like that particular fragrance - so I always make it a conditional offering, ie for all that can appreciate it.)
PowerofMine wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:49 am This is a big goal and interest of mine is to get a great harmonious diverse team work going for us all to benefit! I'd love to hear anyone's personal stories. 0x.
One thing I've done to try and be of benefit for my spirit family (is that partly what you mean?) is to have some spirits who protect other members; some who support other members; and some who can lead.

Setting up communes by ability, spirit type or arts gives them places they can mingle and interact too. The CH Advanced Spirit Keeping book has a section on spirit communes, as well as a spell for setting one up. It's handy, if you have a large spirit family, as you can appoint a leader to each commune and communicate with the members of that commune via the leader. Its recommended to rotate the leadership of a DA commune regularly.

Even if you have a small spirit family - eg are more of a companion keeper than a community keeper* - you can even set up one commune for the whole spirit family.

*https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... rit+keeper

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

find it again.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:44 am
Mizu-Taki wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:20 pm To the above people, it all depends on perspective and path. I am more of a black magician so I have no problem with using manipulation and mind control, but that's just because I am on more of a darker path.

Thanks so much for your added input and your suggestion. I am already on a certain path that requires me to do some of that in response to how I've been raised and normal humans need to remember that everyone doesn't have the option to be submissive in life. I am indeed on a challenging path and already and manipulation and influence could also fit under gentle mind control if you ask me and you can use it for things that aren't harmful to the person under your influence. Darker paths are harsher and bring about great change faster just like a gemstone develops in the center of the earth under great rough and hot conditions. Nothing worth having doesn't require some struggle.
Mizu-Taki, I'm curious as to how you feel about Leviathan? 0x. :v
I haven't personally worked with Leviathan before, but I have heard that he/she helps with the emotional aspect of the mind and i am sure that he/she could be tasked with some emotional manipulation.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Return to “Black Arts”