Emotional well-being combo

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I do have a cherub portal. She is active and healing peaceful angel. This angel of mine is on a special assignment for me to assist with healing and protection. All of mine is custom con durations. I preferred ask is then Female and light and white art. Definitely check her out by sending an email with your query and ask for a deal especially if you get a direct binding with no vessel. She is a beautiful soul and great to work with.

jezebela wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:50 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:41 am You are very welcome. Here is my update so far. I have them now for over a month if not longer. I strongly recommend this combo from MMT. Also, in combinations WITH CH cleansing and rejuvenation bindings. They do very well compliment each other.

So far, I have been having lots of changes. They are mini steps, mini emotional memory bursts, mini nightmares literally and very light in nature. Everything is mini, minor but frequent. Nothing that I can't handle. Nor anything that seems to shake my even balanced temperament. Some mornings, I do feel drained in energy after some weard dreams occurred over night.

this is a very good review!

i re-visited lisa's site now, and found a new listing for this! reading up the combo, i can understand how effective it can be. i'm gonna enquire the price since there's still discounts.

initially, i wanted to just get the moon whisper as i read it helps with lewk. i think i will just consult lisa about the combo.

do you have a cherubim angel in the combo too?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:56 am Yes, I do have a cherub portal. She is active and healing peaceful angel. This angel of mine is on a special assignment for me to assist with healing and protection. All of mine is custom con durations. I preferred ask is then Female and light and white art. Definitely check her out by sending an email with your query and ask for a deal especially if you get a direct binding with no vessel. She is a beautiful soul and great to work with.
The reason sometimes I ask a lot of questions because sometimes I feel I'm not heard by the sellers despite describing my issue in detail. There are times the reply makes me feel 'I see a doctor to prescribe my own medicine'. I, instead, have to ask the seller specifically, and the reply is just 'yes, yes... yes' when comes to efficacy. Such reply drains me when all I really want is just to hear a detailed solution/suggestion.

So I sincerely thanks for sharing. I have already emailed her.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

so it's been 3 months since i got the zimada, moon whisper and soul cleanser. i got the trio during a time where i could no longer control my emotions.

and i think (yes i used i think because i'm still a newbie in being a spirit keeper) they helped me a lot in stabilising my emotions to the point i can tell myself that i'm tired of being hurt and don't want to be hurt anymore by a perpetrator. i felt grounded at that time.

when i read about their descriptions, i was actually pretty relieved that they do not need much interaction. but to my surprise, they were actually quite talkative when they first arrive. they were actually eager to report to me, esp the soul cleanser who has a disapproving tone like a mother seeing how the child ruins the kitchen with flour. but at that moment, i was too emo, and all i could request was to do what they need to do to keep my emotions in check because i'm tired of being hurt. so the next few weeks, i actually felt good since i wore their vessel all the time. i felt strong as in stable and calm. whatever the perpetrator said and did to me, i didn't feel much affected like before i had the vessel.

i have tried bonding with them. our place is on a thick tree branch under some foliage. the funny thing is we would sit in the dark, but it's not really dark because i could see around us is quite well lit. zimada first appeared as a black panther and would lie on my stomach area. the moon whisper will swirl my left hand in grey smoke. my soul cleanser is somewhere around me but would not appear, just could feel her energy. but recently, the zimada shrunk itself into a cub size and would cling onto my shoulder like a cat. i also can feel the soul cleanser resting around my stomach area without appearing. the moon whisper as usual will just swirl around my left hand.

i still have not figured out what to offer the zimada. i know lisa said something sweet. and honey does not seem to his liking. i might just explore on fruits.

do u have any offerings for ur combo? sometimes i would just light an incense during my meditation and invite them to join in my meditation.

i put their vessel, and also others, under my pillow to sleep with every night. i will talk to them until i fall asleep.

so ... this is my experience!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:07 pm so it's been 3 months since i got the zimada, moon whisper and soul cleanser. i got the trio during a time where i could no longer control my emotions.

and i think (yes i used i think because i'm still a newbie in being a spirit keeper) they helped me a lot in stabilising my emotions to the point i can tell myself that i'm tired of being hurt and don't want to be hurt anymore by a perpetrator. i felt grounded at that time.

when i read about their descriptions, i was actually pretty relieved that they do not need much interaction. but to my surprise, they were actually quite talkative when they first arrive. they were actually eager to report to me, esp the soul cleanser who has a disapproving tone like a mother seeing how the child ruins the kitchen with flour. but at that moment, i was too emo, and all i could request was to do what they need to do to keep my emotions in check because i'm tired of being hurt. so the next few weeks, i actually felt good since i wore their vessel all the time. i felt strong as in stable and calm. whatever the perpetrator said and did to me, i didn't feel much affected like before i had the vessel.

i have tried bonding with them. our place is on a thick tree branch under some foliage. the funny thing is we would sit in the dark, but it's not really dark because i could see around us is quite well lit. zimada first appeared as a black panther and would lie on my stomach area. the moon whisper will swirl my left hand in grey smoke. my soul cleanser is somewhere around me but would not appear, just could feel her energy. but recently, the zimada shrunk itself into a cub size and would cling onto my shoulder like a cat. i also can feel the soul cleanser resting around my stomach area without appearing. the moon whisper as usual will just swirl around my left hand.

i still have not figured out what to offer the zimada. i know lisa said something sweet. and honey does not seem to his liking. i might just explore on fruits.

do u have any offerings for ur combo? sometimes i would just light an incense during my meditation and invite them to join in my meditation.

i put their vessel, and also others, under my pillow to sleep with every night. i will talk to them until i fall asleep.

During a meeting I asked my Zimada if he needed or wanted anything and he asked for a glass of water for all three of them. (Zimada, Soul cleanser, moon whisper). They don't seem to want much , they were happy with the water. My moon whisper did take a strawberry once. He loves the colors baby blue and silver so I offer him things which are those colors. My soul cleanser has appeared visually only when I call to him. He looks like a mini storm cloud, and has bits of what looks like bursts of lightning here and there . Just a shape like a cloud trying to look human lol. He appreciates when I thank him for his work but off he goes back to work , quickly. He's not social but will stay still for meetings and will offer insight sometimes. Since receiving their vessel I have not taken it off. I've had some huge shifts occur, I wrote elsewhere on the forums about it.
My Zimada usually appears as a calm yet powerful man. He has helped me immensely. He does more than just retrieve fragments, he also has helped in other ways (with my mind and subconscious) he is like a shaman and is skilled with different things. My Zimada and Mooni are excellent at explaining things to me. Water seems to be the offering they like.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Congratulations for your emo-combo. I am very happy with mine also.
@sysygy wrote some very nice offering tips food wise. I usually big on essential oils and candles. Somehow, it never occurred to me to offer food for anyone. Although, I bought raspberry and plum before in mind for my few companions who like those.

With my emotional combo, water is a big thing. I have also water association as my own element. So, water is probably the only think with them that I regularly mindful of offering, even when I have a shower, I am reminded of call them up. I have them bind to my body and spirit. In fact they are the only one that is bonded to my body as well.

My zimada has a special spot in my heart. She is a Native American Indian. I have seen her and heard her singing and heard her the typical drum when they do the healing ritual. I do love NAI music myself and I play the flutes too. I haven’t seen her in black panther form. Or maybe I wasn’t awear of the shadow was hers.🤔

My cherubim, in this combo also active. Although I am naturally strongly connected with all of my angels, her ethereal energy is very nice and I have heard her sing celestial music. It’s not a voice type of singing, it’s different…how should I describe it? She has a high soprano voice that is no words but melodious and I hear, like finely tunes 🔔 bells…or something that complements her tones in perfect harmony. During this time she generates celestial-ethereal energy. She generates it with her singing that comes to me and she uses it for healing me. This energy that she has generated will stays with me and keeps my entire being in perfect peace and harmony.

Unfortunately, the rest of my lovelies in this combo are rather quiet. I have called them many times, especially my Undine and moonvisper. They are supposed to be sociable. But nope, nothings other then the unified work they all bring in for me to enhance my well-being.
jezebela wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:07 pm so it's been 3 months since i got the zimada, moon whisper and soul cleanser. i got the trio during a time where i could no longer control my emotions.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Sysygy wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:40 pm
During a meeting I asked my Zimada if he needed or wanted anything and he asked for a glass of water for all three of them.
ASTER wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:21 pm Congratulations for your emo-combo. I am very happy with mine also.
@sysygy wrote some very nice offering tips food wise. I usually big on essential oils and candles. Somehow, it never occurred to me to offer food for anyone. Although, I bought raspberry and plum before in mind for my few companions who like those.

With my emotional combo, water is a big thing. I have also water association as my own element. So, water is probably the only think with them that I regularly mindful of offering, even when I have a shower, I am reminded of call them up. I have them bind to my body and spirit. In fact they are the only one that is bonded to my body as well.

thank u so much for the sharing! no wonder i don't feel any unease feeling coming from the vessel whenever i shower with them. i didn't realise water is something the moon whisper would like though i read they wash the pain like river. it makes a lot of sense now! i will serve them water then!

sorry to ask this question. but there r times i'm absent minded or at the end of the spectrum of being too rigid. what's the request u put in for ur combo team? i actually still have not any house rules or written requests for my spirit family. just some verbal ones... i'm still thinking how to write down my requests.

i'm actually pretty surprise that moon whisper, being a DA, didn't give me any impact like how I read DA spirits would. but moon whisper should be sociable? i didn't know that. i have actually never heard my moon whisper talking. i think my zimada tried interacting with me before via feelings.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I experience my mooni to be very soft light energy. He is grey, but honestly feels like WA to me. Very light, whimsical, happy and artistic.
Aside from reading the rules to them, I don't usually make requests besides inviting them to do whatever work they wish to support me. They don't need much in the way of hand holding. They are hard working for sure.

I have a section in my rules that aren't rules but more like requests. I ask for things like support, connection, boosting , cleansing etc. So they all seem to offer these things throughout the day and while I sleep, whenever they feel called to.

My mooni is also skilled with helping me make emotional connections with people in my life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:40 pm [...] what's the request u put in for ur combo team? i actually still have not any house rules or written requests for my spirit family. just some verbal ones... i'm still thinking how to write down my requests.

i'm actually pretty surprise that moon whisper, being a DA, didn't give me any impact like how I read DA spirits would. but moon whisper should be sociable? i didn't know that. i have actually never heard my moon whisper talking. i think my zimada tried interacting with me before via feelings.
Those Emotional Wellbeing Vessel beings aren't very dark at all, in my experience. (If the notes that came with yours says any of them are then please ignore what I said.)

I don't think mine need house rules, although I do use all the rules that ASH recommends for my spirit family as a whole, so they can all have a common frame of reference...and as a precaution in case of any that might act up or not get along.

But I trust Lisa of MMT to only sell very well-vetted beings that won't cause a problem, as a rule. I''d expect those that are darker and may be difficult to handle will be described as that in the info that goes with that being.

I may be wrong...but I think the EWV spirits aren't expected to be tasked, as such. They're pretty undemanding, which I think is particularly good for people with pressing emotional needs who may not have the energy or motivation to get round to seeing to offerings etc for them.

Having said that, I do talk to them when I want to ask for their direct help.

I've treated my EWV spirits as beings that I need to connect to and that can help me, even if I don't try hard to do that. (So I don't task them.) For me their task is to do what they do and help me with their natural abilities.

I can't really think of what else I could ask them to do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I don't want to repeat afar was said before @Lewk & @sysygy, I'll second it. Mine is CC by Lisa and all of them females and the lightest possible companions. I too, actually never felt the need to task them. Didn't even crossed my mind. They already came with the project in hand. They support my well being by working together. I felt bonding with them is important. Also, 3 of them are social beings. So I do talking to them, calling them by name and include them on my group chats.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

thanks for the extra info @Lewk @Sysygy @ASTER.

u r all right that the combo don't feel DA at all. now, i sometimes ask the soul cleanser if she could help alleviate my body pain or any injury. that's the latest trick i learnt from another spirit keeper. i'm seriously late in the game.

and i saw my zimada in his human form! wee! i saw it right in the form of a native american!

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”