Emotional well-being combo

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have been organising my life to take on healing and mending path. Therefore, I decided to start out actually continue to finish mine with the EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING COMBO From MMT. Lisa will conjure for me on thr lighter grey art. And I think it's really promising for me to finally get rid of most of the emotional baggage I have been carrying around. I think it'll helps me greatly in my future work and counselling.

I would like to hear about your experiences. If anyone also got this from Lisa? Would you please share.
How long generally takes to get feedback and lightened from your past pains?
What would be a word of advice working through with memories that is especially disturbing before releasing it? I have to be able to go to work as usual without being drained energicly.

Those of you who got this, how would you rate it on effective emotional support combo for a much sought recovery of a life long suffering.? Mostly love based, close friends and family members.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I don't think there is a clear answer on how long it takes. It depends on how much baggage, how deeply is it rooted, and how actively you are participating .

Thank you for reminding me that I have this. In lieu of all the new spirits I've been getting, mine kinda fell by the wayside. :|: I need to get reacquainted with them.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

How long ago have you got yours?
Did you get a change in your emotional state after awhile, psychic development ect, and did you cleared up emotionally?

Most of them are not companionable as such. So don't feel so bad by not having spent much time to get connected to them as much. Although, saying this, I am so looking forward of interacting with each of them and get to know them for maximum success to working through baggages of my past hurts ect. I feel it's essential homework due me to do, before I get out intensively on my healing /mending path journey.

stormdancer wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:52 pm I don't think there is a clear answer on how long it takes. It depends on how much baggage, how deeply is it rooted, and how actively you are participating .

Thank you for reminding me that I have this. In lieu of all the new spirits I've been getting, mine kinda fell by the wayside. :|: I need to get reacquainted with them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:39 am I have been organising my life to take on healing and mending path. Therefore, I decided to start out actually continue to finish mine with the EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING COMBO From MMT. Lisa will conjure for me on thr lighter grey art. And I think it's really promising for me to finally get rid of most of the emotional baggage I have been carrying around. I think it'll helps me greatly in my future work and counselling.

I would like to hear about your experiences. If anyone also got this from Lisa? Would you please share.
What would be a word of advice working through with memories that is especially disturbing before releasing it? I have to be able to go to work as usual without being drained energicly.

Those of you who got this, how would you rate it on effective emotional support combo for a much sought recovery of a life long suffering.? Mostly love based, close friends and family members.

Honestly, I would ask Lisa those questions. She's very approachable and great with customer service.

I'm not sure I can answer most of those questions, as reactions to metaphysical things are so individual. And it sounds to me like you may be be wanting to work with these spirits in at least some ways differently than me...which is to be expected, I guess.

I do have an Emotional Wellbeing Vessel and wouldn't be without it. For me the spells on it alone are valuable. It's reassuring to me to have a Soul Cleanser. It feels easier to work with than my Sin Eater. And I like having a Zimada, who can gradually work at retrieving soul fragments, as they're called in the modern shamanic tradition. I especially like the Moon Whisper, who make me feel less full of cares. Every spirit on the vessel is great. And they don't require a lot of looking after.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds great. 😀 Looks like they will prefer to do their business and maybe the moon wisper and the Cherub will be more companion like. Although I must admit I am really interested to meet my Zimada too, as I can love a native american and a black painter shape shifter. All of them actually sound great.

Lisa conjuring them personally, so to stay on the lighter grey art. My aim is to really get a recovery by having them working on me. Because once I get into healing others, I don't want transference from my own agenda to interfere with others. I am aiming for a total recovery in my energy as much as possible.
Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:16 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:39 am I have been organising my life to take on healing and mending path. Therefore, I decided to start out actually continue to finish mine with the EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING COMBO From MMT. Lisa will conjure for me on thr lighter grey art. And I think it's really promising for me to finally get rid of most of the emotional baggage I have been carrying around. I think it'll helps me greatly in my future work and counselling.

Honestly, I would ask Lisa those questions. She's very approachable and great with customer service.

I'm not sure I can answer most of those questions, as reactions to metaphysical things are so individual. And it sounds to me like you may be be wanting to work with these spirits in at least some ways differently than me...which is to be expected, I guess.

I do have an Emotional Wellbeing Vessel and wouldn't be without it. For me the spells on it alone are valuable. It's reassuring to me to have a Soul Cleanser. It feels easier to work with than my Sin Eater. And I like having a Zimada, who can gradually work at retrieving soul fragments, as they're called in the modern shamanic tradition. I especially like the Moon Whisper, who make me feel less full of cares. Every spirit on the vessel is great. And they don't require a lot of looking after.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:35 pm How long ago have you got yours?
Did you get a change in your emotional state after awhile, psychic development ect, and did you cleared up emotionally?

Most of them are not companionable as such. So don't feel so bad by not having spent much time to get connected to them as much. Although, saying this, I am so looking forward of interacting with each of them and get to know them for maximum success to working through baggages of my past hurts ect. I feel it's essential homework due me to do, before I get out intensively on my healing /mending path journey.

stormdancer wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:52 pm I don't think there is a clear answer on how long it takes. It depends on how much baggage, how deeply is it rooted, and how actively you are participating .

I've had mine probably between 6 months and a year. I haven't worn their vessel in a few months. It's a bad mix of having too many pressing issues that I can't focus on one for any length of time, shiny new spirits, and I am a master at avoidance and repression- especially with emotional issues.

So no, I haven't really noticed any changes. But my Undine will randomly pop up and say hi- like she's doing now. My Zimada had also shown up a couple of times I tried doing soul retrieval.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for your reply. I do appreciate your sharing with me. I received mine this morning. It’s a custom, all of them, so I don’t get drained and staying on the light side of grey art. I felt the attachments to my body. It was an interesting feeling to say the least. I had a very slight mild headache too. But nothing draining energetically and I just worked through the day. I am very happy with Lisa. I didn’t dare to get a physical vessel. Postal service just hopeless at the moment. I absolutely love my beings. And I can’t wait to have some experience.

I think, when is comes to working with them, they will be in harmony with each other. I already tasked my Zimada, and to work with one thing at the time. I can ask how to work and on what. Especially they are all bind to my body, so I guess I need to lay down some rules to stay balanced and working on things slowly and and give it time to heal.

I am definitely very glad that Lisa and probably (Magnolia as well) came up with this combo.

stormdancer wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:29 am
Chavah wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:35 pm How long ago have you got yours?

I've had mine probably between 6 months and a year. I haven't worn their vessel in a few months. It's a bad mix of having too many pressing issues that I can't focus on one for any length of time, shiny new spirits, and I am a master at avoidance and repression- especially with emotional issues.

So no, I haven't really noticed any changes. But my Undine will randomly pop up and say hi- like she's doing now. My Zimada had also shown up a couple of times I tried doing soul retrieval.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Another good thread! i saw this product on MMT, but never really thought of getting it due to the price.

but now... i'm seriously considering due to some sudden trigger and personal issues, which actually wanted to post in a new thread. but reading here about baggage, i thought of riding on. so hope you don't mind!

i also have baggage, which i brought it onto myself for being an empath. and also most likely because i'm living in a very negative vibe home that i think i'm already at my threshold of capacity of carrying all this pain that i don't know how to handle anymore. i feel like a lake that has no space for those litter that has no more drops of clean sparkling water.

anyways, i actually thought of getting a sin-eater to clean this emotion because i really count not take it anymore. just suck it like a vacuum cleaner. oops. i don't mean to disrespect, but my fingers r dictating.

i have tried psychic development and those kind of psychic healing, i feel heavy discipline is needed. the worse of all is i always don't get how the healing works. i have seen so many psychic healers for this.. sometimes i just envy my friends who just able to heal easily...

i have read about the zimada and soul cleanser from MMT. moon whisper looks like gonna be on my wishing list too. is there a similar spirit on CH?

what i really like about MMT is that they can do remote transfer which is really good for me who is trying to save on postage.

thanks for sharing ur healing journey in advance!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

You are very welcome. Here is my update so far. I have them now for over a month if not longer. I strongly recommend this combo from MMT. Also, in combinations WITH CH cleansing and rejuvenation bindings. They do very well compliment each other.

So far, I have been having lots of changes. They are mini steps, mini emotional memory bursts, mini nightmares literally and very light in nature. Everything is mini, minor but frequent. Nothing that I can't handle. Nor anything that seems to shake my even balanced temperament. Some mornings, I do feel drained in energy after some weard dreams occurred over night.

On the other hand my BIG traumatic issues seem to be cleared up and behind me. I definitely feel and I am awear of my Zimada and she is very active. This combo with my individual living beings seem to be focusing on each other and they are also focusing on me in regards to completing the over all goals of this binding.

I feel lighter, less bothered with those issues and disappointments, that I have struggled with for many years before. My entire mindset has been changed towards those problem/ people I used to be grieved with for so long in the past. Angry emotions and frustrations ALMOST entirely have cleared up and gone from my system.

But not completely have gone YET, because of those nightmares dreams I get. Although, it's light in nature, I normally consider it ugly dream interaction with people in those dreams. So that is showing me, I am working through things on a subconscious level, definitely. These type of ugly dreams has happened only twice.

Well, for me, who is naturally never remember a dream, it was way too much having these long, dark and ugly memories after waking up and feeling drained, and for few hours pondering on its content during my early working hours.

These mini discomforts are outweighs the long term benefits of having this WELL BEING COMBO. I am feeling light, clear and alive with hope of a fresh new start. I got this far with the help from both CH and MMT.

I am shedding off excess weight too. I never been overly fat, but I do have extra weight to loose, if I choose to do it. This weight loss has been only started few weeks ago. I am also eating far more healthier, less carbohydrates and less bread 🥪 based confort foods. More vegetables and salads I have and more often. I always been active but now changing only this little bit on my food intake seems to reward me big time.

Custom conjuration is the way to go about this combo for full benefit and all of my spirits are direct binding to my body. Therefore, cost me far less. Lisa is great with her deals and very beautiful personality to do professional business with.

I do love both Magnolia and Lisa to be honest and Jamie from Bluejay. These 3 shops are entirely different in service delivery and skillets ect. But my go to is CH and the other two shops complement each other in a balanced manner.
But that's just my opinion. You might figure other wise.
jezebela wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:13 am Another good thread! i saw this product on MMT, but never really thought of getting it due to the price.

but now... i'm seriously considering due to some sudden trigger and personal issues, which actually wanted to post in a new thread. but reading here about baggage, i thought of riding on. so hope you don't mind!

i also have baggage, which i brought it onto myself for being an empath. and also most likely because i'm living in a very negative vibe home that i think i'm already at my threshold of capacity of carrying all this pain that i don't know how to handle anymore. i feel like a lake that has no space for those litter that has no more drops of clean sparkling water.

anyways, i actually thought of getting a sin-eater to clean this emotion because i really count not take it anymore. just suck it like a vacuum cleaner. oops. i don't mean to disrespect, but my fingers r dictating.

i have tried psychic development and those kind of psychic healing, i feel heavy discipline is needed. the worse of all is i always don't get how the healing works. i have seen so many psychic healers for this.. sometimes i just envy my friends who just able to heal easily...

i have read about the zimada and soul cleanser from MMT. moon whisper looks like gonna be on my wishing list too. is there a similar spirit on CH?

what i really like about MMT is that they can do remote transfer which is really good for me who is trying to save on postage.

thanks for sharing ur healing journey in advance!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:41 am You are very welcome. Here is my update so far. I have them now for over a month if not longer. I strongly recommend this combo from MMT. Also, in combinations WITH CH cleansing and rejuvenation bindings. They do very well compliment each other.

So far, I have been having lots of changes. They are mini steps, mini emotional memory bursts, mini nightmares literally and very light in nature. Everything is mini, minor but frequent. Nothing that I can't handle. Nor anything that seems to shake my even balanced temperament. Some mornings, I do feel drained in energy after some weard dreams occurred over night.

this is a very good review!

i re-visited lisa's site now, and found a new listing for this! reading up the combo, i can understand how effective it can be. i'm gonna enquire the price since there's still discounts.

initially, i wanted to just get the moon whisper as i read it helps with lewk. i think i will just consult lisa about the combo.

do you have a cherubim angel in the combo too?

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”