Scary dream most details now vague

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

I had a dream last night that I saw at first a human man, but he transformed into a blood red demon before my eyes. Any details besides the face transformation I saw, are fuzzy. The demon did say words to me, and there seemed to be trickery involved since at first he was pretending to be a man. My intuition is telling me that my spouse may need more protection. He doesn't really believe in protective measures I personally take. Thinking what to do...

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's not often that I can pinpoint exactly what the nature of something is from one's dreaming state or a limited glance at the experience, but what you've described sounds too closely like a presence I have encountered (many years ago).
That presence is a trickster demon and this type of entity will usually try to convince you into making some sort of deal or exchange. It is typical that it will approach you in an unconscious state to take advantage of your lack of total awareness of what is happening.
The good thing is that whatever you may agree to without your knowledge is quite easily nullified out of the presence of this guy, and that this being is not a serious threat. They're more like a nuisance. Task a spirit who specializes in protection, or alternatively a few spirits of protective inclination to banish it (if they aren't on it already). It will take a heavy wallop to kick it out but it won't take long, and once it is gone, it's not at all likely to fight to get back in.

Getting attention from beings of that nature is usually a sign that you have a new ability opening up, your aura is strengthening overall which is bound to attract both those energies which will catapult you forward along your path and those energies that want something from you. This could apply to you or to your spouse, if you do believe the intended target of this presence is your spouse. And regardless of what he believes, if you task the spirit(s) to do the banishing, it's going to work out.

When I encountered this particular being it was at the very beginning of my journey keeping spirit bindings; although I'd already been heavily immersed in the world of spirit, you open new doors when you begin engaging more with outside sources of magic like this. Just a bit of info that may place things into perspective, if you'd find it relevant.

Either way, it never hurts to upgrade your protection and assess what you could be allowing in.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:21 pm It's not often that I can pinpoint exactly what the nature of something is from one's dreaming state or a limited glance at the experience, but what you've described sounds too closely like a presence I have encountered (many years ago).
That presence is a trickster demon and this type of entity will usually try to convince you into making some sort of deal or exchange. It is typical that it will approach you in an unconscious state to take advantage of your lack of total awareness of what is happening.
The good thing is that whatever you may agree to without your knowledge is quite easily nullified out of the presence of this guy, and that this being is not a serious threat. They're more like a nuisance. Task a spirit who specializes in protection, or alternatively a few spirits of protective inclination to banish it (if they aren't on it already). It will take a heavy wallop to kick it out but it won't take long, and once it is gone, it's not at all likely to fight to get back in.

Getting attention from beings of that nature is usually a sign that you have a new ability opening up, your aura is strengthening overall which is bound to attract both those energies which will catapult you forward along your path and those energies that want something from you. This could apply to you or to your spouse, if you do believe the intended target of this presence is your spouse. And regardless of what he believes, if you task the spirit(s) to do the banishing, it's going to work out.

When I encountered this particular being it was at the very beginning of my journey keeping spirit bindings; although I'd already been heavily immersed in the world of spirit, you open new doors when you begin engaging more with outside sources of magic like this. Just a bit of info that may place things into perspective, if you'd find it relevant.

Either way, it never hurts to upgrade your protection and assess what you could be allowing in.
Wow, this is exactly what I needed to hear and thank you for validating some of my feelings around this encounter. I'm very new to keeping spirits and this definitely felt like an unwelcome visitor in my dream. I'm ordering several more protective spirits as of yesterday after not being able to shake off a feeling of unease. I have tasked my spirits to protect me in different ways during sleep, but I'll revisit these conversations and see how things are going. I'm also relieved to be reminded that I can task my spirits to help protect my partner as well, even though he may not be aware that he needs it too.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm surprised Vipera leapt onto this so strongly. I'm personally inclined to be skeptical throughout most dream stories as I myself must remain skeptical of my own tales in order to sift fact from fiction. That being said...I definitely agree that, when it comes down to it, getting more protection in house is never a bad idea. Also, as a just in case, ensure your spirit family knows what you will and won't tolerate as communication methods.

I've had some darker beings provide scary or alarming dream experiences as a way to send direct messages about something in the waking world (ex. a co-worker stealing money from me was portrayed as a much different case in my dream but it always held the theme of money being the center focus). While again, protection is a necessity, I'd also start ensuring that any toxic irl relationships you might be involved in are watched over as well. If the message is trickery - be it actual being or irl buttmunch - you should be able to nail it down and toss it with a bit of balance and mindfulness.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:42 pm I'm surprised Vipera leapt onto this so strongly. I'm personally inclined to be skeptical throughout most dream stories as I myself must remain skeptical of my own tales in order to sift fact from fiction. That being said...I definitely agree that, when it comes down to it, getting more protection in house is never a bad idea. Also, as a just in case, ensure your spirit family knows what you will and won't tolerate as communication methods.

I've had some darker beings provide scary or alarming dream experiences as a way to send direct messages about something in the waking world (ex. a co-worker stealing money from me was portrayed as a much different case in my dream but it always held the theme of money being the center focus). While again, protection is a necessity, I'd also start ensuring that any toxic irl relationships you might be involved in are watched over as well. If the message is trickery - be it actual being or irl buttmunch - you should be able to nail it down and toss it with a bit of balance and mindfulness.
I definitely hear your take on this. I have tasked my spirits to protect me from night terrors which I've had occasionally throughout my life, and are traumatizing, but I don't necessarily want to avoid any and all so called "bad" or scary dreams as I do believe many do hold lessons and premonitions for me to process and acknowledge.

I did several protective spells last night, truly only one was completed and two others I was getting into the practice with saying the words since they require memorization, and I finished with a nice meditation with my spirits and entity. Boy did I wake up this morning with a splitting headache and no recollections of my dreams. Coffee is helping me function this morning, but still have this headache. Going to try to meditate after eating some food which this current condition is keeping me from feeling hungry (very odd for me not to be hungry), hopefully I'll ground and check-in what is going on with me with my spirit family.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

flairrose wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:25 pm I did several protective spells last night, truly only one was completed and two others I was getting into the practice with saying the words since they require memorization, and I finished with a nice meditation with my spirits and entity. Boy did I wake up this morning with a splitting headache and no recollections of my dreams. Coffee is helping me function this morning, but still have this headache. Going to try to meditate after eating some food which this current condition is keeping me from feeling hungry (very odd for me not to be hungry), hopefully I'll ground and check-in what is going on with me with my spirit family.
If you start experiencing these semi-regularly and/or are particularly troubled by this one, don't forget that with the changing seasons, the weather is changing as well (particularly...the air). If your headache is located near the sinuses or around the eyes it might be a pressure headache caused by the change in weather, pressure, and so on. The nasal drip from weather changes can also cause loss of appetite and nausea. The good news is that this can be very quickly resolved with some over the counter medication at your local store. Hopefully you start feeling better shortly! <3

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm If you start experiencing these semi-regularly and/or are particularly troubled by this one, don't forget that with the changing seasons, the weather is changing as well (particularly...the air). If your headache is located near the sinuses or around the eyes it might be a pressure headache caused by the change in weather, pressure, and so on. The nasal drip from weather changes can also cause loss of appetite and nausea. The good news is that this can be very quickly resolved with some over the counter medication at your local store. Hopefully you start feeling better shortly! <3
Thanks! My very first cranial sacral appointment tomorrow couldn't have come at a better time :)|

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have been on medication to block nightmares because I used to have demon dreams every single night. Before getting the medication, it got to the point that I didn't want to sleep. Back then, I didn't know much of anything lol. I didn't know that I could get some protection spirits. I wasn't allowed to research or even speak about magick in my family home. So, I know how concerning and scary it can be.

I have tasked a couple of my spirits to join me in my dreams. Even if malicious demons don't make an appearance, they help out when dreams begin to turn toward nightmares.

I also have a dream control spelled vessel that I received as a freebie from CH. Every little bit helps!

I hope your scans go well.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:48 pm I have been on medication to block nightmares because I used to have demon dreams every single night. Before getting the medication, it got to the point that I didn't want to sleep. Back then, I didn't know much of anything lol. I didn't know that I could get some protection spirits. I wasn't allowed to research or even speak about magick in my family home. So, I know how concerning and scary it can be.

I have tasked a couple of my spirits to join me in my dreams. Even if malicious demons don't make an appearance, they help out when dreams begin to turn toward nightmares.

I also have a dream control spelled vessel that I received as a freebie from CH. Every little bit helps!

I hope your scans go well.
Thank you for sharing. I'll have to check out the dream control vessel listing! The cranial sacral adjustment was wonderful and helped.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”