Nightmares that go really far in making their points to teach me life lessons?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So far I’ve had a few of them now. The element or premise involved is like a dream where a quality that is part of me or attitude is targeted and in a dream taken to its logical conclusion then I’m scared by the outcome, afterwards when it ends and I’m aware it was not real and infact a dream it was like I was kind of being given a life lesson?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

A lot of dream work revolves around recognizing patterns and applying them to either your daily life or your spiritual growth (the two can go hand in hand in many cases). If you have a dream that you feel is trying to tell you something, chances are, your gut feeling is correct. However, I'm of the opinion that the best person to analyze your dreams is yourself since you know the most about not only your life events but your subconscious and conscious headstates and how they affect you on your spiritual path. Something simple you could try doing is keep a dream journal, and if something stands out in a dream (a color, a plant, a person, etc) see how it relates back to you by researching it's connections.

Hope this helps!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”