How to make a manifestation book inspired by spirits?

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Backstory:
I'm almost a beginner or rusty at any magic rituals. Anyway I saw something like this on ebay that supposedly is blank and has spirits in the book where you write the spell, wish or problem you want solved in and it 3x and then it's granted. The book is living and is said to give advice. Because the book was pricey and the seller guarantees nothing I wanted to see if I can make this thing myself. The book in Hocus Pocus movie comes to mind.

Would there be a name for this spell type? I don't want any pure black magic. Neutral or white would be preferred to protect my loved ones and I from harm. I have appreciated all the resources I was given in the past and am grateful you all are so knowlegable and helpful. Any suggestions or hints at all would be helpful. *0* :v

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This sounds more like mental magick or written magick over anything the book is specifically. The book would serve more as a conduit for your own spellwork being done through written manifestation, and if the book (or seller of the book) claims that the book amplifies the spellwork it might be due to a simple amplification spell that nearly any Witch could do or provide (Creepy Hollows and Blujay76 both offer these types of trinkets for newbies who want to get stronger manifestations; and they're likely not the only ones!). Really I wouldn't pay more money than what the book by itself would cost for something that you could do just as easily for yourself with the bare minimum tools at your disposal. This is just my opinion though, spend your money how you like.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:59 pm This sounds more like mental magick or written magick over anything the book is specifically. The book would serve more as a conduit for your own spellwork being done through written manifestation, and if the book (or seller of the book) claims that the book amplifies the spellwork it might be due to a simple amplification spell that nearly any Witch could do or provide (Creepy Hollows and Blujay76 both offer these types of trinkets for newbies who want to get stronger manifestations; and they're likely not the only ones!). Really I wouldn't pay more money than what the book by itself would cost for something that you could do just as easily for yourself with the bare minimum tools at your disposal. This is just my opinion though, spend your money how you like.
Thank you!That is helpful. I might like to learn to do that spell myself. Blessed be!

@CHmoderator Thank you for helping me find the right place to put my thread!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

My Kiddo and I have been watching a show titled, "Just Add Magic". Without going into lengthy details, there's a magic cookbook that has spelled recipes.

Then, you have other magical books in "Harry Potter" like the twins book that spies the area.

I believe that there are limitless possibilities.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

An option is to purchase attunements and attune the book with them.

You could also use a copy spell to copy the appropriate magick to the book as well.

0:) >:) ||.||
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:54 pm Backstory:
I'm almost a beginner or rusty at any magic rituals. Anyway I saw something like this on ebay that supposedly is blank and has spirits in the book where you write the spell, wish or problem you want solved in and it 3x and then it's granted. The book is living and is said to give advice. Because the book was pricey and the seller guarantees nothing I wanted to see if I can make this thing myself. The book in Hocus Pocus movie comes to mind.

Would there be a name for this spell type? I don't want any pure black magic. Neutral or white would be preferred to protect my loved ones and I from harm. I have appreciated all the resources I was given in the past and am grateful you all are so knowlegable and helpful. Any suggestions or hints at all would be helpful. *0* :v
short answer yes you can. creating a creation has power in it itself. im not saying to make the book itself a live. you can do that. CH can even help you with this...... making custom servitor

What I meant was you urself can bring your writings alive and with spirits/LE assisting just adds to the magic. the question is what do you want from a magical book? im just being general.

spells.... or creating spells...... once u create a foundation..... all we need is you ;)

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

PowerofMine wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:54 pm Backstory:

If the book you mentioned is "living" and provides advice, it's because it has spirits bound to it. This means you can communicate with the spirits just like you would with any companion who is bound.

The type of spell needed would be problem-solving spells. It's recommended to use DA spells, as they will make your wishes manifest faster and more effectively.

You have the option to do it yourself or involve your spirits in the process. Alternatively, as Neter suggested, you can copy the appropriate spells into the book. However, keep in mind that this might be costly, as it requires a significant number of C5T3 spells. But in this particular scenario, you can have full confidence that everything will indeed function flawlessly.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You can most likely make suck book yourself but your chance of success is low. The books from legit sellers like CH and Blujay had many years of testing to ensure that they work as advertised.

Regarding that the book can give advices, then most likely the book has a spirit bound to it where the book acts as the vessel. I would recommend to only buy such book from trusted sellers because otherwise there is no guarantee that the being bounded to the book is safe to work with (or the book would even work as advertised).

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:42 am You can most likely make suck book yourself but your chance of success is low. The books from legit sellers like CH and Blujay had many years of testing to ensure that they work as advertised.

Regarding that the book can give advices, then most likely the book has a spirit bound to it where the book acts as the vessel. I would recommend to only buy such book from trusted sellers because otherwise there is no guarantee that the being bounded to the book is safe to work with (or the book would even work as advertised).
why would success be low an how is one to learn if they dont? silly

get a CH bridging stone. talk to ur spirits ask them which ones would like to be COPIED to the book itself. quite simple if u dont want to do itself with ur own magick.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”