You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:45 am I am wondering if there is a clear difference between a hybrid and a pure black dragon in terms of skills. I do not have a black dragon and wanted to get one..but instead I got a mix of red and black some time ago. Is the pure black dragon going to be more focused on protection than a hybrid?
Hello 😁

I am sorry for not seeing these responses until now! Hybrid dragons come with all types of skills. The traits of the father would be more prevalent, according to biology) however there are traits from the mother as well. Think of it as bonus characteristics instead of weakened.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:44 am Hi Angelik, as I see it and learning about my 11 dragons, everything comes down to age, experience and maturity plus if its living being like my Pearl or spirit form like the rest of them.

I wouldn't classifying them in terms of better or worse. They have feelings even the black dragon.
Preferring one over the other is okay if it's done in love and respect. Dragons are marvellous mystic creatures. They do love you and adopt you with a drop of a hat. In my view, ask dragons are fascinating to me. Even those cute baby types. But that's just me. Dragons just my soft spot as the saying goes.

But answering your question here: if I have two dragons identical in age and experience and they happened to mature at same rates but one dragon is pure black and the other one is red/black, then BLACK DRAGON 🐲 shine through due to more sophisticated /dependable skills, simply because of DNA make up.

Red Dragon mix with Black causes the black to lighten up and less fierceful in compared with a black one but that can flip to the opposite sides as well due to duality. Probably their instinct would differ as well as depth of magick, as the hybrid is a mix and DNA dictates a different energy make up to use up.

Saying all this, my Master spirit leader is a Divine Elder. She is 25,000 + in years. My sensitive and young Black dragon has great submissions to her. Yet my Black Dragon is my body guard with my Fire faery, when I am out and about, especially at work. So, I guess it's really comes down to preferences. I send my Black with my Red dragon and my Golem to found treasures for us.

It's depends what you'll need your Black dragon to do for you? Probably CC is best. My black was around me an unbound and wanted to be with me. So, Magnolia just conjured him with a Bogo deal freebie, for my shocking surprise (while I was dreaming about angels and unicorn) 🦄 😊 being my very first dark art spirit at the time.

But it was a perfect match as it's turned out to be. It was unnecessary for me to be sweating about it initially. I just thought I'll share this much to show you, how unique all of them and uniquely matched with you.

Angelik wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:45 am I am wondering if there is a clear difference between a hybrid and a pure black dragon in terms of skills. I do not have a black dragon and wanted to get one..but instead I got a mix of red and black some time ago. Is the pure black dragon going to be more focused on protection than a hybrid?
Aster, you seem to have experience with dragons, I have only 3 dragons and I have a bit of difficulty connecting with their energy compared to other spirits. Your explanation make sense! I think the pure black dragon is what I need, solely dedicated to protection! <3)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Metheus North wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:19 am
Hello 😁

I am sorry for not seeing these responses until now! Hybrid dragons come with all types of skills. The traits of the father would be more prevalent, according to biology) however there are traits from the mother as well. Think of it as bonus characteristics instead of weakened.
Thank you for your reply! :8) You too sound experienced with dragons. That´s interesting, I actually don´t know about my hybrid, if father or mother is the black one..I should have asked the conjurer.

Return to “Dragons”