dream with Lucifer

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aemoze wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:33 am I feel Lucifer is the proper name for Theistic Satanists, and Satan is more of a general term for Atheistic Satanists that don't believe in the spirit form.
It depends on their belief. Some do agree with what you said above, others may have different belief system : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:57 pm Hey there, for starters - a deific being (be they light or dark in nature) will always have a different feel to them energetically in comparison to a non deific being. I think that if you read through S&S's blog entries you might find a wealth of information on the Dark Lords and Ladies and how people might interact with them: https://satanandsuns.com/blog/?s=Lucifer

Notably that isn't a webstore link, just an article link.
Hope it helps!

so we know for a fact lucifer was a fallen angel? and he is not a repilitian? where did the reptilian myth even come from? If demons are not reptilian why is such a common theme with them in todays culture?

These are just real curious questions I have for anyone that is willing to indulge me with their knowledge. For example i will go a step even weirder. does lucifer deal with the negative alpha draco? that is a bonkers question i know but its curiosity.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:41 am If demons are not reptilian why is such a common theme with them in todays culture?

Because ancient alien belief and ufology were marketed quite heavily some years ago? : P
Besides, it's not really common theme to all of today's cultures. Not everyone agrees with ancient alien theory anyway : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

some years ago how long ago? i read a book written by a vietnam viet reports of seeing the devil. but they would picture a reptilian figure. so thats the 1960s. oh, silly me i guess most religious people would assume the serpant from the garden was part of that. i agree ufology was infilitrated though.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:51 pm some years ago how long ago?
Try googling when ancient alien stuff began to surface.
madgar29 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:51 pm i read a book written by a vietnam viet reports of seeing the devil. but they would picture a reptilian figure. so thats the 1960s.
-How credible was that report? Moreover, only in 1960s? No recent report?
-Was it talking about Christian devil? Or indigenous spirits (e.g. https://www.itourvn.com/blog/four-mythi ... se-culture )? Or local cryptids (E.g. https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_ ... Doong_Cave )? If it's the latter two, nothing relates them to Lucifer.

Calling something "devil" doesn't mean it's connected to Christian demons, especially if it's from non-Christian cultures : P

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:58 am
madgar29 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:51 pm some years ago how long ago?
Try googling when ancient alien stuff began to surface.
madgar29 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:51 pm i read a book written by a vietnam viet reports of seeing the devil. but they would picture a reptilian figure. so thats the 1960s.
-How credible was that report? Moreover, only in 1960s? No recent report?
-Was it talking about Christian devil? Or indigenous spirits (e.g. https://www.itourvn.com/blog/four-mythi ... se-culture )? Or local cryptids (E.g. https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Devil_ ... Doong_Cave )? If it's the latter two, nothing relates them to Lucifer.

Calling something "devil" doesn't mean it's connected to Christian demons, especially if it's from non-Christian cultures : P
Today ancient aliens is popular because of the tv show. history channel went to crap way before that though. ancient alien theory was popular in the late 19th century with the novel of conquest of mars writtein in 1898. I don't understand the connection.

I just asked a silly question because I am curious is all. i don't mean to offend anyone.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:02 pm
Today ancient aliens is popular because of the tv show. history channel went to crap way before that though. ancient alien theory was popular in the late 19th century with the novel of conquest of mars writtein in 1898. I don't understand the connection.
That's where the modern idea of demon = reptilian got popularized. I.e. your original questions:
so we know for a fact lucifer was a fallen angel? and he is not a repilitian? where did the reptilian myth even come from? If demons are not reptilian why is such a common theme with them in todays culture?
: p

Return to “Black Arts”