My Gargoyle friend

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:12 am
VanNocturne wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:21 pm 0x. FrostLightDjinn
Firstly, to prevent a loooong trial of responses, I'm replying to you like this. Feel free to quote this post if you'd like.

Second: We spiritual people do things that are "odd" to others who just don't get it. I'm in a similar situation. I get stares from people when I hold doors open for my Spirit Family. The other day I went into the 7-11 near my job, and held the door open for my new Arctic Werewolf Spirit Friend. Another guy thought I was holding the door open for him, and it actually almost caused a fight, because he took it as me thinking he was disabled or helpless. Ah well.

I will try the Jiffy single serving cups, as I'm sure they'll be cheaper (and healthier!) than stockpiling bags of Reeses.

As for transportation; I take the public bus. My Gargoyle Spirit Friend does not like to be in the bus with me. He flies just above the bus. Except when we had to take the subways in NYC, then He had to come in the subway car with all of Us. He didn't like it. 0x.
Oh gosh. It's such a nice gesture to have a door held open, what's this world coming to...lol
I almost got an Arctic wolf once. They sound amazing. My conjurer is in the process of tracking down an unbound werewolf who has been poking around. I've never had a WW in this life time so it should be exciting.
How does your ww get along with the others?

The peanut butter cups are great because you don't have to get a spoon dirty to give them a treat, and it's fast. I've been woken up in the night, opened a jiff cup, set it on the altar and zonked back out.

Sometimes I spread peanut butter onto a peanut butter cookie. (If my phone tries to change "peanut" to "insert-naughty-word--that-will-get-me-banned" here...🤬🙄I swear..lol

For their anniversary I thought of getting the peanut butter cake for them.
Have you seen the peanut butter powder at the stores? They usually come in a big plastic jar . I have always wondered if they'd like that. Maybe peanut milk instead of chocolate milk? I try to find less messy , simple offerings because I live in a rig and don't always have access to a sink.
0x. My Arctic Werewolf Spirit Friend always wants to take me for a ride on His back through the snowy mountains in His realm. I think He's fine with Everyone in Our Spirit Family. He's very talkative, and a part of His personality makes me think of Phil Anselmo (PANTERA). His description noted Him being confident, and yes, I can see that!

I was interested in welcoming a Werewolf into Our Family, however I had weird feelings about for some reason. Dunno why. But whatever. I wish you the best in locating your new Werewolf friend! =3:

As for cakes, when I find out when my Gargoyle Spirit Friend's birthday is (I think Creepy Hollows neglected to provide the enhanced reading for Him, actually...oops.) I will be using your idea! I know when my Human Ancestor Spirit's and my Arctic Werewolf Spirit's birthdays are, so I will definitely be baking for Them!

And any talk of the male "peanut" would definitely send up a red flag to the moderators on here! XD: 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Today is the birthday of one of my dear gargoyles!! Happy birthday to my beautiful friend!!
I gave him treats of Reece's peanut butter eggs, Reece's peanut butter snack cakes, lemongrass candles, some Arnica flowers and Moss Garden incense. Along with a brick red magnetite. This is the first time he's had these cakes and apparently it's his new favorite.
March is a busy month for spirit birthdays, for some reason.

horrorculture
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:23 am So this peanut butter thing is really interesting to me. I haven't had my gargoyle for very long, but I have done a lot of reading here on the forums about them. I heard they loved peanut butter . Here are the things my garg likes=
Nutty Bars . He asked me for One recently and swooped down , grabbed it and flew to the roof.
Another interesting like of his: take thickly sliced dill pickles, rinse them, and dry them off really well with paper towels (he doesnt like the juice) and put a dollop of peanut butter on each one. I dunno what it is about this that he loves so much because it sounds erm.. 🤢 but he turns into a crazed peanut butter pickle fiend, crashing into the room and last second gently taking it, and then devours it. He said he's not the only gargoyle who likes this unusual meal. So I thought I'd share with you guys..lol
I'd love to hear if anyone else's gargoyle likes or dislikes it !
He sounds like me and the weird food combinations that I like, which taste good:

Soy Sauce and Pineapple
Olive oil and plain yogurt
Olive oil and vanilla ice cream
Chocolate and Avocado
Cheddar Cheese and Apple Pie
Prosciutto and Melon
Blueberries and Steak
Strawberry and Basil
Mango and Chili Powder
Hot Sauce and Ice Cream
Honey and Pizza
Watermelon and Feta
Miso and Squash

Aaaaand the Pièce de résistance: Mayo and Peanut butter

hahahahaha

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph

Return to “Gargoyle”