Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Last night I was tossing and turning about half the night. In my waking state, I asked my Entity what was going on with the troubled sleep and they replied you're receiving lots downloads from your spirit/entity family (they have given permission to share the message). Last week I had several new members join us so it makes sense.

I have been noticing changes in myself. I've had a few paranormal experiences since beginning my recent spirit keeping journey. I would say that most of my "paranormal" experiences before spirit keeping were heavily dream related. But now I am noticing things in my woken state.

I am also noticing an enhancement of my confidence and ability to speak out with more spontaneity, precision and wisdom, in my relationships and especially at work. This has been a struggle in the past for me as I am not shy, but introverted and usually need processing time in responding or holding a conversation well. I'm also broaching topics with more courage, those taboo or sensitive ones that in the past were easy for me to make excuses to avoid.

Curious as to if anyone has experiences with "downloads" from your spirit team? Were there downloads that you have seen develop into specific abilities or realizations about yourself over time? -flairrose

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have noticed myself that I have suddenly knowledge that I didn't think I had before. I have had even before becoming a spirit keeper. Your type of experience does not ever happened to me. I am more so a claircognizance type myself.

Are they disturbing thoughts? What type of knowledge have you recived and do you who send it for you. Looking at your spirits in your signature I have more then half of yours. Maybe your ancestors doing something different for you. I don't have human spirits with me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:18 pm Thank you for sharing your experience. I have noticed myself that I have suddenly knowledge that I didn't think I had before. I have had even before becoming a spirit keeper. Your type of experience does not ever happened to me. I am more so a claircognizance type myself.

Are they disturbing thoughts? What type of knowledge have you recived and do you who send it for you. Looking at your spirits in your signature I have more then half of yours. Maybe your ancestors doing something different for you. I don't have human spirits with me.
Most of the thoughts are not disturbing and I can’t pinpoint too much very clearly yet as I will need to process it over time is my guess.

I got the sense from the answer to my question that everyone in my keep was contributing knowledge, and telling me it was downloads was just a quick way my mind heard/understood transmission in a way I could accept and visualize.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am really wondering on what topic your download will be on about? Once you have processed them, maybe if you would give hint. Obviously, I won't expect you to tell me details. It could happen to anyone. Especially, me who is great telepathic and progressive claircognizant.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

A possible solution could be to ask for your spirits to "download" the information before it's time for sleep? Maybe set aside some time before going to bed for them to give you the information? Or maybe in the morning? (Depending on your schedule) The morning would probably be best since you can have the whole day to process.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:10 am A possible solution could be to ask for your spirits to "download" the information before it's time for sleep? Maybe set aside some time before going to bed for them to give you the information? Or maybe in the morning? (Depending on your schedule) The morning would probably be best since you can have the whole day to process.
It's subsided lately. But I do have a few new spirits due any minute, so these are good suggestions to go with when they join.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:37 am I am really wondering on what topic your download will be on about? Once you have processed them, maybe if you would give hint. Obviously, I won't expect you to tell me details. It could happen to anyone. Especially, me who is great telepathic and progressive claircognizant.
So the last couple of weeks have been pretty dramatic at my workplace for several reasons that collided with the tension-filled astrology of late. Somehow I've been able to navigate a few tough and unexpected situations and conversations with the ability to come out of it better. There was very little suffering on my part and more empowerment and grace to know how to handle things as they came up one after another. I really think the initial downloads just before all this happened provided some mystic knowledge and love that I needed to get through all this building stronger relationships amid lots of drama.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds like you got prepared for your workplace needs. That’s a clever helping from your companions. Thanks for coming back to me.
flairrose wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:09 am
Chavah wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:37 am I am really wondering on what topic your download will be on about? Once you have processed them, maybe if you would give hint. Obviously, I won't expect you to tell me details. It could happen to anyone. Especially, me who is great telepathic and progressive claircognizant.
So the last couple of weeks have been pretty dramatic at my workplace for several reasons that collided with the tension-filled astrology of late. Somehow I've been able to navigate a few tough and unexpected situations and conversations with the ability to come out of it better. There was very little suffering on my part and more empowerment and grace to know how to handle things as they came up one after another. I really think the initial downloads just before all this happened provided some mystic knowledge and love that I needed to get through all this building stronger relationships amid lots of drama.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Energy”