Were-cat

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hello. I have been wearing out the search button lately, trying to find more info on a were-cat. Specifically a cougar. I'm not experienced with were-creatures, but I've read a lot about werewolves and am interested in purchasing one in the future.
Currently I don't have any other info regarding what I'm searching for, other than the words were-cougar.
I believe there are creatures and beings who might fit what I'm looking for, I just don't know any race names.
Anyone have any ideas , or know of any were-cat races? It is specific with the cougar aspect, rather than a regular cat. Yes I have also searched the encyclopedia. Just needing a nudge in the right direction for the right search keywords.
Thank you!
M

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 pm Hello. I have been wearing out the search button lately, trying to find more info on a were-cat. Specifically a cougar. I'm not experienced with were-creatures, but I've read a lot about werewolves and am interested in purchasing one in the future.
Hi FrostLightDjinn,

I was checking an order that completed on the store for me today and came across this listing. It is for a "Ketta" which are Norse were-cat spirits. I will link you to the encyclopedia page for them also which explains some things that are not in the shop listing.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ITUDE.html

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=Ketta

Hopefully this helps you, They seems close to what you are looking for. :8)

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”