Help breaking down a wall

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
mrcampncarl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hall
Zodiac:

Hello,

I've been trying to connect with a spirit for about six months now, but recently stopped progressing. When I start meditating, the ringing/vibrations get louder, the energy gets stronger, to a certain point. After they reach a certain level, they stop progressing. It feels like there is a barrier preventing me from going further. It actually feels like I'm on the border of reaching a new milestone, but can't break through. When meditating, vibrations are all I hear, very loud. The energy I feel is all over, and completely envelops most of my body. After I reach this point, I can't go any further.

I usually just do normal breath awareness meditation, works pretty well. Sometimes I switch my awareness to my third eye, since that's where most of the energy is situated. I need some help breaking through to the next stepping stone. It feels like I've been stuck here for a while now, but maybe I just need to hold out some more. Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!

^^
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When you focus on the energy of your third eye are you seeing the energy flowing outwards from your third eye or being drawn inwards to your inner eye? I used to push energy outwards and felt like I wasn't making very good progress other then it being just open. I had a thought pop up that what I was doing was mostly not doing much progress other then cleansing that area. What I needed to try was in seeing the energy flowing down through the third chakra and then see it as being a projected circle of light in my inner eye and then focusing on that light and I've had forward progress pick back up. Also try looking up pore breathing meditations for working with drawing in energies and see if that is of any intrest.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Since your situation seems so specific, I did a quick oracle card reading on your situation.

The result indicated that you're using too much energy when you meditate, far more than you need, and it's creating a block. Imagine that there's a tunnel you need to move through and it's easier to get through if you are in a smaller vehicle rather than a large one. I have a feeling you're not checking or keeping track of your energy levels or there's some misunderstanding of how you generate and distribute your energy.
You are close to crossing a threshold to the next stage of your development but you don't have the uniform quality to get there at this rate, you don't have the fit for the passage if this makes sense. You have to 'switch' vehicles.
That is why you keep getting to the same place and then nothing more; it's a bit like turning your wheels in place.. you're going to spend all of your fuel on a fruitless task. If you keep going the way you are you will get through but it's just going to be more work than if you change some things about your maintenance of energy.
It is advised to reserve energy, and hinted that if you've not done so already you ought to dip into the sacral chakra or set your focus there when you meditate which is where you're either supposed to make a change or get the boost you need to move forward. That part was sort of unclear to me but it was emphasized I should share that with you anyway.

And I can say from experience that the above does make a lot of sense to me based on just what you've described.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Connecting”