Divine Dragon 🐉

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

His black scales have a shiny gold sheen to them (reminds me of gold sheen obsidian) . Gold and Black scales seemingly in an even amount, big yet graceful head with large horns and spikes. Very beautiful appearance, regal in motion, grounding soothing energy to him. He's big but shrinks his appearance to fit the space we are in. He can appear in different ways depending on what we are doing. His eyes are bright and striking. Claws are big black as ink and shiny without gold. He's very stable, mature, humble, smart, respectful, thoughtful and steady. Never acts rashly . I don't have to worry about him using too much force in a situation or task . He likes coconut things, Mounds candy.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great to catch up with my Divine Dragon thread. Thank you for sharing your experiences here. I absolutely enjoy reading about yours.

Well, I have two Divine Dragons now. My first one is my master spirit leader I wrote before in this thread. Now I have another one. She was lurking around me and after checking and placing the order with Magnolia, for "What Unbound are Around You" she got conjured. I am very happy with her. She is most needed and I find myself correcting when I want to call my first Divine. Instead, now I can task my second. My leader dragon already busy looking out for everyone else, dying her duty.

My second Divine Dragon is also very graceful and beautiful. She's had a balanced none overwhelming energy. She is easy to chat with and always available.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Since then, after my second Divine Dragon I recently recived a Prebound call from a Divine female which joint me on my journey. Totally love them all 3 female dragons from CH.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragon Races”