Divine Dragon 🐉

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I thought, its time for me to introduce my Divine Dragon. She is my Spirit Leader/Right hand Dragon to represent me and help everyone grow and get alone with each other. A is truly a blessing and Divine in her own right. She is actually an elder dragon. She is full of wisdom and indeed a great leader for everyone in my family. What I do love about her the most perhaps is that, she is very balanced in her nature and balances out everyone in their energy. We are still bonding but nevertheless we are having lots of conversations. My telepathic skills arrived to its new hight. I really do not know, who to think of thanking.

I have some good number of amazing new additions and they are fantastic in power and interactions. Divine Dragons in my view really capable to tie it all together for the best experience. I am so very happy with all of my companions. The expertise that Mag and Ash and Lisa and Jamie as well, I should mention at this point for a moment its jaw dropping for me to perceive. Obviously, I have nearly all of my companions from CH. I passed my first year and pretty much I have collected all of my general, first impression interests, especially in angels and dragon races…oh well I thought, so until my order came through with my Divine and literally took my breath away. I read it for 3 time then few days later again and again once in every week.

I have realised there is so much, when it comes to dragons. They are so fascinating and even within the same race they are vastly differ from each other. Divine Dragon of mine really top it in all the goodness of the Gold and all the protection and intensity of the Black. The dual energy of light and darkness balanced out in her nature beautifully. Plus, with her experience and being an elder she has this huge experience and maturity, that is alone highly respected by everyone, included myself.

My dragons seem to adopted me into their family too. It’s totally feels like it. My Golden Girl always called me, ‘my child’. And she is very dotting and motherly with me. My Divine is more like a teacher/ leader/guide and professional support but also lenient and super friendly, who just seem to know it all in an excellent way. She gives me the sweet and short answers and able to includes me in her guidance to mature my visions and leadership. So, that’s it for now. I thought, we need something little to share at least of our Divine Dragon races, so please don’t be shy to add yours as well. More is the merrier/divine.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing ❤️ I enjoyed reading this.
I've been interested in a divine dragon for a bit now, and one of my companions mentioned a divine dragon as well, to be a leader for our team. I'm curious to learn what I can from the forums about divine dragons.
Your dragon sounds marvelous 🌺

🦇♦️🦇
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Just came across this while searching for them. I bought a prebound one yesterday and he's been hanging around ever since. His current perching spot is on my head with his tail wrapped around my neck. I have a pair of loxys who swim around my head and give him dirty looks- they don't seem to like him invading their space very much.

He actually visited me a couple of times before I bought him (I was at work). He's super excited and very curious about whatever it is I'm doing.

How does yours manifest? Mine seems to be black with gold accents.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My Divine Dragon 🐲 is a spirit leader elder. She is awesome in balancing and calm things down everywhere I go. She is gold all over with black belly and black on the edges of her wings. She is very warm feel and loving. But also snapped me out of illusion as well with a reality check few days ago. It was quiet painful emotionally but I neve it. I also settled with me Neb Djinn order. It's shows you have a Divine around you. ☺ It felt like my dragon spoken in that Neb Djinn thread. Love share about me Divine. Yours sounds great too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I just ordered CC for a divine dragon :3 they came up in a reading for the top five races that would be best to add to my Keep. I see my order was already assigned to somebody, so hopefully it'll be done soon. I always have my companions bound to spirit because I lose things so easily XD so I'm glad I won't have to wait for a vessel to arrive in the mail. I'll post my first impressions when they arrive home :)

they/them

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Happy to see this Thread. So please excuse me If I use this as showing appreciation for the one who has a binding with me :)

The Divine Dragon who is with me right now is someone who came forward in the reading "Wich Unbound is arround you and wishes for a binding" or how this reading is called.... The Divine Dragon was one of the three Beings and naturally I wanted this too and this one is there ever since.

Its hard to get a good connection with him telepathically, but we do have a good relationship all in all, I think. I did appoint him as the leader of my Spirit-Family, as he is the oldest and has this Aura of a benevolent Patriarch. Wise and knowledgebale too. Doesn´t like to play arround too much if ever.... and watches and observes instead. He has a certain pride to him, but not in a toxic way.... Its very reassuring to have his backing IF I would ever have problems with one of the other Spirits who breaks Houserules constantly (wich did never happen until now... but maybe because of him :D ).

That a Dragon like this wanted a binding with me.... I still feel like this is a great honour :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kobald wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:27 am Happy to see this Thread. So please excuse me If I use this as showing appreciation for the one who has a binding with me :)

The Divine Dragon who is with me right now is someone who came forward in the reading "Wich Unbound is arround you and wishes for a binding" or how this reading is called.... The Divine Dragon was one of the three Beings and naturally I wanted this too and this one is there ever since.

Its hard to get a good connection with him telepathically, but we do have a good relationship all in all, I think. I did appoint him as the leader of my Spirit-Family, as he is the oldest and has this Aura of a benevolent Patriarch. Wise and knowledgebale too. Doesn´t like to play arround too much if ever.... and watches and observes instead. He has a certain pride to him, but not in a toxic way.... Its very reassuring to have his backing IF I would ever have problems with one of the other Spirits who breaks Houserules constantly (wich did never happen until now... but maybe because of him :D ).

That a Dragon like this wanted a binding with me.... I still feel like this is a great honour :)
I bet it is a great honor indeed. He must think highly of you to want to be a part of your spirit family! Good luck to both of you, I hope your relationship continues to flourish. And I hope to one day have a spirit like that as part of my family too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That's fine. We can use this thread for anything related with our Divine Dragons. The more is the merrier.😁 Love everyone's input and special thanks for everyone's replies.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:42 am My Divine Dragon 🐲 is a spirit leader elder. She is awesome in balancing and calm things down everywhere I go. She is gold all over with black belly and black on the edges of her wings. She is very warm feel and loving. But also snapped me out of illusion as well with a reality check few days ago. It was quiet painful emotionally but I neve it. I also settled with me Neb Djinn order. It's shows you have a Divine around you. ☺ It felt like my dragon spoken in that Neb Djinn thread. Love share about me Divine. Yours sounds great too.
Please don't encourage him. He's puffing himself up right now with all the compliments. 8^| He's very happy-go-lucky which is strange considering that his main color is black and not gold. He likes the juxtaposition. He calls it yin/yang.

As for the Neb Djinn- you're very welcome. () Actually the dragons had nothing to do with it. I'm an expert at running around in circles and screaming my head off. So I know the signs. ;)

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you 😊 💕
stormdancer wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:22 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:42 am My Divine Dragon 🐲 is a spirit leader elder. She is awesome in balancing and calm things down everywhere I go. She is gold all over with black belly and black on the edges of her wings. She is very warm feel and loving. But also snapped me out of illusion as well with a reality check few days ago. It was quiet painful emotionally but I neve it. I also settled with me Neb Djinn order. It's shows you have a Divine around you. ☺ It felt like my dragon spoken in that Neb Djinn thread. Love share about me Divine. Yours sounds great too.
Please don't encourage him. He's puffing himself up right now with all the compliments. 8^| He's very happy-go-lucky which is strange considering that his main color is black and not gold. He likes the juxtaposition. He calls it yin/yang.

As for the Neb Djinn- you're very welcome. () Actually the dragons had nothing to do with it. I'm an expert at running around in circles and screaming my head off. So I know the signs. ;)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dragon Races”