Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Scraping all over CH and encyclopedia to find info on the Tamal vampire race. 0 results. O.Op
Does anyone have any experience or info? I'm deeply interested, and I just purchased a custom conjure. Wanting to set up a welcoming space but can't find any info.
^^

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I would request further information from the source which gave you the inclination to have a custom conjuration performed in the first place.

Understand that, while there may be persons out there familiar with the same beings, they can use different titles or names to distinguish these beings, and that is why using a race-name you may've seen used by one source may not get you information outside of that singular source.
It is always best instead of relying on terms and titles, to pay attention to the description of nature, behavior, tendencies and other aspects that can readily discern one being from another. If you could provide that to myself or others experienced with vampires, there may be an 'a-ha .. so you mean this..' breakthrough to grant you further information.
But again, apart from that it's best to go to the source offering your inspiration for the conjure or doing the conjure for you.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

He is amazing CH! Thank you for bringing me the perfect one.
I'm learning a lot from him already and he's very passionate about teaching and assisting me, which is perfect!!
❤️❤️Ty ❤️❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Vampire”