new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bannik
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I recently came across a relatively new seller on Etsy who has really good reviews, great customer service and great vibes all around. However, I can’t seem to find information on here about most of the pre-conjure species they have.

I’m connected to this particular spirit they have so I asked for some background info. The seller gave me a bunch of info and offered a visit.

It all seems so legit, and I really want to purchase the preconjure, but is it normal to not find any info about a species on CH or online?

Here’s the info I got:
**••Söul Sulonî*

☆ About: These beings are gentle and compassionate individuals who often care for the sick;particularly those in comas. They are also often guides for those new to the astral or those in comas,have recently passed,or need guidance. These beings appearance are always in flux and they appear different to each being. Their few constants is their bright,colorful hair and the glowing animals or nature around them;symbolic of the beings they've guided or cared for.

☆ General information + Facts:
- These beings are a type of fae
- These beings adore children
- These beings will never bring harm to someone
- They love humans and caring for them.
- Their appearance ranges widely but they will always have colorful or even white hair.

☆ Strengths: These gentle beings are protective,nurturing,and compassionate. They will never abandon you and are loyal,kind beings.

☆ Weaknesses: These beings often get attached to their patients/friends/companions and have historically encouraged their friends not to leave.

☆ Species History: Historically these beings are akin to the "blue angel" who grants wishes and is a wise guide. They often adore children and animals and have been known to be shy and reserved beings. Historically among their people;they were not always this benign and now without protection or companions they are often attacked and killed. While they will not incite violence they don't lay down and take abuse either.

☆ Things **Söul Sulonî** generally love:
- Nature
- Animals
- Humans
- Soft music
- Vanilla

☆ Things **Söul Sulonî** generally hate:
-Iron nearby them
- Unnatural manmade objects or chemicals
☆ What’s their purpose? These beings care for the lost or sick.

☆ What abilities do they have? Dream magick,illusion magick,sensory magick,memory function,memory projection,astral magick and astral travel.

☆ Do they have any preferences?
-These beings dislike being near metals;particularly iron as they ward them off.
-They also don't like manmade chemicals or unnatural objects.

☆ Where do they live/where are they from? Astral/Dreama

☆ Experience level recommended: Novice-Expert

☆ Novice Friendly? Yes- HOWEVER : You need to be clear and firm with them about your preferences- dont let them push you(they often dont realize they are doing it.) into anything you dont want to do.

Quote of the week: "Don't try to steer the river"

My Spirit Friends are:
1 Sagen Fae
1 Bannik
1 Incubus

Have a great Morning/Day/Night <3
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello, I try to give you an answer. This fae seem to be very unique and sounds great. I would be more alarmed of the fact that the store is new. I would personally contact the sore owner and ask about the conjuration process and where they binding it, how and what else might be involved, how long have been in business and working with spirits ec...everything that is relevant to give you a peace of mind for long term.

On the other hand, follow your intuition but do not have blind fate either. It’s okay to check things out for your self. If you can, asked everything that needs to answer your questions and if you don’t have any concerns and the shop owner does not get offended by questions than have the fae.

Also, it’s not an issue that you can’t find info on a spirit on CH website that is from somewhere else. CH manly keep references of their own types and even if other shops might have the same spirit, CH nickname them to be their own brand original. Sometimes very confusing, but if you send your info to them with a question to see if they have this type of fae on CH store with some other name, you might find that they can custom conjure it for you or have it with a different name in the shop. I personally prefer custom conjuration for best fit. And well reputations like CH is always safer then someone else.
Maybe, also try to find reviews for the type of fae on the website that you like to buy it from.

That is all that came to mind quickly for you to help a bit.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I agree the key thing with a seller is to do due diligence.

See #9 in https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

For a list of suggested questions to ask sellers, see

viewtopic.php?f=263&t=49544&hilit=quest ... k+a+seller

If a new seller is reliable, skilled and trustworthy - and there have been scam merchants out there, even some with inside knowledge of spirit keeping - then they may well have contacted a new spirit clan or type that hasn't made its presence known to other, more established sellers. ie genuine. But it could also be an indication that it's been made up by the seller, sounds good but isn't genuine.

Or the new seller is sincere but unskilled or, even worse, deluded and their bindings may be either not very good or empty.

I take the precautionary view that a brand new seller is less likely to be so expert, so I'd ask them those suggested questions.

(I avoid new sellers and stick only to the longer established owners with good CH reviews. Online reviews are notorious for being easily faked.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Well to answer your Fae question: CH is not the be all end all when it comes to all things paranormal. Just because CH doesn't have it in their encyclopedia or their shop- doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Each conjurer has access to different types of spirits depending on their traditions/paths/etc. Even particular races can vary from conjurer to conjurer (e.g. a Bronwyn Angel from CH may have not the same description as a Bronwyn from someone else).

I personally have not heard of that kind of Fae before. And not finding anything about them on the internet doesn't necessarily mean anything. Try Googling Bronwyn Angel and see what I mean. Most of the results are for people selling bindings of them- not about them as a race of angels.

And that name for the Fae could be specific to that conjurer.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

gabish wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:32 am It all seems so legit, and I really want to purchase the preconjure, but is it normal to not find any info about a species on CH or online?
Absolutely!
Not every conjurer has the same connections.
I'm myself diving into the past of my soul and came across beings far from our earthen realm, who are seeking contact out of curiosity. I tried to find any information, but there's none so far. It even seems one is seeking a binding.
We haven't met all there is yet and I personally find it absolutely fascinating to see others get in contact with "new" species.

ASTER's and Lewk's point is very important. Just make sure, that this seller is the real deal.
If you decide to get the binding and everything goes well, it would be very interesting if you shared your experiences. As far as you feel comfortable of course!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Faery”