Succubus races

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Hello I recently saw a post that mentioned the term succubus queen, are there other succubus races or position of status? Where can I learn about these things? Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone! ☺️

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Old Town wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:38 am Hello I recently saw a post that mentioned the term succubus queen, are there other succubus races or position of status? Where can I learn about these things? Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone! ☺️
I hope an experienced succubus keeper or conjurer can answer.

I know that, outside of bound spirit keeping, there are divergent ideas about what succubi are. Some of them seem to relate to the changing tropes in fiction etc, so it can be hard to distinguish between conjecture/fiction, competing spiritual belief systems and initiated knowledge.

In reality, many types of spirit seem to keep each other company in their realm, so it makes sense to me that there might be a social structure to those 'societies' and someone is going to be near the top of it.

Other than that general thought, I don't know what the orthodox view is in spirit keeping circles (if there is such a thing) about succubus 'races'/tribes/clans or societies.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:37 am
Old Town wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:38 am Hello I recently saw a post that mentioned the term succubus queen, are there other succubus races or position of status? Where can I learn about these things? Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone! ☺️
I hope an experienced succubus keeper or conjurer can answer.

I know that, outside of bound spirit keeping, there are divergent ideas about what succubi are. Some of them seem to relate to the changing tropes in fiction etc, so it can be hard to distinguish between conjecture/fiction, competing spiritual belief systems and initiated knowledge.

In reality, many types of spirit seem to keep each other company in their realm, so it makes sense to me that there might be a social structure to those 'societies' and someone is going to be near the top of it.

Other than that general thought, I don't know what the orthodox view is in spirit keeping circles (if there is such a thing) about succubus 'races'/tribes/clans or societies.
Thank you lewk 😀

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”