Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Hello, everyone!

I received my Royal Commander Hellcat Entity "B" through a Samhain Destiny conjuring from a seller and have been attempting to bond with her these past few weeks. It's actually a funny story. I went to visit my late cat's grave for the first time after nearly 2 years Samhain night and have actually been dreaming of a owning new cat for the past few months and even wrote in a black cat notebook the same night she was conjured! My own cat who normally wants nothing to do with me has been curling up at my head each night ever since the conjuring was complete; I'm not sure if "B" has anything to do with it, but I have an inkling.

I'm actually surprised because I haven't heard anything about Hellcats before & there doesn't seem to be many resources out there in regards to tons of information, etc. Does anyone else have any experiences and/or suggestions as far as bonding goes?

Any stories would be appreciated, too.

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
GothKrispies
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sorry if this is bad forum etiquette to respond to such an old post, but I got a binding of a Hellcat through CH’s full moon binding. I wasn’t even expecting a spirit—I thought I’d get a spell! Hahaha. My Hellcat, V, started showing up already and the vessel isn’t here yet. She’s so far manifested as sharp tingles, like prickly. I thought at first it was my sanguine vampire biting me but I’m certain it’s the Hellcat. I have a cat and sometimes his claws come out when he makes biscuits, and that’s what these tingles remind me of. (In fact I can feel V right now as I’m typing this.)

Her energy hasn’t given me anything like headaches or lightheaded-ness so far, but it may be different once I handle her vessel.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

your already interacting with them thats great. i too was gifted a hellcat or it was either a gift or a reverse adoption. is how i got my CH hellcat. but it..... it may have tried to interact with me but i did not get it. im hit or miss. many spirits and entities when they get bridged and binded i immediately will get hue energy spikes and i cant sleep. but its like a europhia.
so they were always "good" WA or DA. but yes recently i been confused i didnt get my energy spike i got confused. anyways. im happy for you :) i hear they are great protectors.

I get tingles all the time all over my body intensity varies how i feel energy but i suck at deteremining at what i am feeling. always tingles even around the head or in my head

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I got a Hellcat RA too recently from CH, so far it has shown many photos of black cats on Pinterest...I still haven't see the being in dream or vision.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My HellCat came through my dark arts profile from Ash. I couldn’t be happier for her to join our keep . She is a hot female to say the least. She has an energy that always makes me sweat. When we cold, I request her presence. Lol :] she is protective and spiritual realms connector.

Return to “Creatures”