Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: shaddow seer
Zodiac:

im having the most crazy experience.im being visited and tormented by what i can only call shadow people. during the day i can see them a tiny little bit beacuse i know what to look for but at night i can see them clearly. most are human like but some are supper tiny like 2 inches and some tall like 30-50 feet. Its to long a story to say how i got where im at now witch is where there are 100s in my house at all times trying there best to make my life misrable. they are not spirits they are a human like intelligent life form. i can clearly comunicate with them and even tho they are very deceptive iv puzzled out alot of info about them.they cant hurt me but they can impact me like i dont feel them if they hit me but if a few push together it can throw me off balance and if the little ones spend hours bitting me it starts to make my skin sore. i can hurt them tho and can grab them and capute them.they are impacted to us and objects i have actually killed alot of them and when i doi feel the blood and the dead start to stink and bring flies. i think they might be aliens or just another life form who have lived along side humans for a long time unnoticed.iv noticed looking back they have been influencing my life for atleast a few years maybe longer. i have some captured so can prove there existence and can make videos with them in it but they can use my computer and usually delete them or edit them before anyone sees.im afraid to show anyone cuz they will think im crazy. look at the white things in the watter that is some of the tiny ones heads i didcovered they become paralized when submerged in water u can see they are little heads with different hair styleshttps://video-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.3356-2/260222829_4704735022949527_983878693179775413_n.mp4/video-1637706962.mp4?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=060d78&_nc_ohc=HcV-QUYIzcQAX99H5Et&vabr=596818&_nc_ht=video-iad3-1.xx&oh=245e949d740bdeb8526c1599ccf8c9a1&oe=61A75DA1&dl=1
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

-Topic moved to suitable section.

-Please consider getting professional help for this. You may want to contact CH Helpdesk, by emailing, support@creepyhollows.com for advice.

-Since you are new here, please read the forum rules. You posted similar topics on various sections that I had to disapprove.

-If you repeat these acts again, I will have to issue formal warning, so take notice.
bschroe343433
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

ok will do. and i want to specify im not crazy i have no history of mental illness i dislike attention nd before a couple weeks ago thought all things paranormal where made up. if anyone had any idea what these things may be id appreciate your input also i have videos
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

bschroe343433 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:15 am ok will do. and i want to specify im not crazy i have no history of mental illness i dislike attention nd before a couple weeks ago thought all things paranormal where made up. if anyone had any idea what these things may be id appreciate your input also i have videos
The moderator's advice to contact the professionals. eg Creepy Hollows, is of course very very good. CH have been experts at giving advice and help on such things for many years, including *free* advice.

Also, if you search the CH Shop for 'malicious', you'll see a number of items designed to help with this general sort of thing.

Also you can check out these free How Tos...

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
bschroe343433
new here
new here
Zodiac:

wow tyvm. that is very helpfull. i wanted to aslo ask someone if i should realistically consider checking myself into some kind of mental facility? im 100% seeing everything i described and way way more its litterally consuming my life i think its real but leave the door open for it to be in my head. another thing is now that i know what to look for i see them or signs of them everywhere to the point i dont get how someone hasnt discovered them. if its not in my head might it be an ability i have to see them?
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

bschroe343433 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:44 am wow tyvm. that is very helpfull. i wanted to aslo ask someone if i should realistically consider checking myself into some kind of mental facility? im 100% seeing everything i described and way way more its litterally consuming my life i think its real but leave the door open for it to be in my head. another thing is now that i know what to look for i see them or signs of them everywhere to the point i dont get how someone hasnt discovered them. if its not in my head might it be an ability i have to see them?
For medical issues, please consult a doctor. Here in CH, rule of the board says:

9. Taking advice or services of board members
--- No one on this board is qualified to dispense medical advice or diagnose health or mental health issues. You must seek a legitimate, local professional who is trained to offer support and advice on any health, or mental health, issues you are experiencing. Spirits, magic, and the supernatural are not intended to diagnose, cure, or replace professional support provided by trained, medical professionals.
bschroe343433
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:57 am
bschroe343433 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:44 am wow tyvm. that is very helpfull. i wanted to aslo ask someone if i should realistically consider checking myself into some kind of mental facility? im 100% seeing everything i described and way way more its litterally consuming my life i think its real but leave the door open for it to be in my head. another thing is now that i know what to look for i see them or signs of them everywhere to the point i dont get how someone hasnt discovered them. if its not in my head might it be an ability i have to see them?
For medical issues, please consult a doctor. Here in CH, rule of the board says:

--- No one on this board is qualified to dispense medical advice or diagnose health or mental health issues. You must seek a legitimate, local professional who is trained to offer support and advice on any health, or mental health, issues you are experiencing. Spirits, magic, and the supernatural are not intended to diagnose, cure, or replace professional support provided by trained, medical professionals.
ok i understand but im not asking anyones medical opinion or for a diagnosis im asking from an outside perspective do i seen looney toons? but if asking is against the rules i apologize.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

bschroe343433 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:00 am

ok i understand but im not asking anyones medical opinion or for a diagnosis im asking from an outside perspective do i seen looney toons? but if asking is against the rules i apologize.
- It is better to seek advice from a medical doctor to rule out health issues, if any. For metaphysical issues, better to consult any metaphysical experts and you can always contact CH, if you want, to get some guidance in your situation.
bschroe343433
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:18 am
bschroe343433 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:00 am

- It is better to seek advice from a medical doctor to rule out health issues, if any. For metaphysical issues, better to consult any metaphysical experts and you can always contact CH, if you want, to get some guidance in your situation.
ok ty fore the wise advice
bschroe343433
new here
new here
Zodiac:

here is a couple vids i just made https://photos.app.goo.gl/b48jceAT5z5b7hDj7 lmk

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”