Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Thank you, Thyr and Newspirt! Caution is the absolute goal here...

So, because of this being, I went shopping....again...I now have a Jester Demon along with a Wyvern from Billy Bladez who has been tasked with protecting me from this Trickster. I also revamped, revised, and added house rules. These rules are very specific about what is strictly prohibited. I have protective shields, spells, and my companions to help protect me. This guy really wants help and to stay. So, I am doing everything I can think of to do this. What can I say, I'm a sucker for helping people. I figure that the new companions specifically called for protection should really help him at least not be able to cause harm anymore.

I got a beautiful violin for my birthday. I'm planning on getting restful relaxation. I really don't want to celebrate my birthday lol. I might sleep in...maybe...

Kiddo is improving slowly. He will only be going to school every other day for now. I am thinking of trying to get a nurse or something to help me out. They're just wanting to keep him home, it seems like. With the supervision he needs, I'm exhausted.

I'll be getting a podcast done today or tomorrow...until next time...

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm glad you're being cautious, and happy birthday! I know things aren't the best for you right now, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope you can get some rest.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Happy Birthday Metheus, violin is a great instrument. Can you play your violin? That will going to cheer the whole house if you can play it. It is great for everyone and lift the vibration too. Play a little each day, if you can.

I am glad to hear that you have a help in need and your kiddo is improving, slowly. I wish I could say something mor encouraging. Hang in there, that too shall pass, and everyone will come out stronger in the end. I figured, that our spirit guides are working behind the scene 24/7. Trust endorse power to them with your trust. I am looking forward to listening your podcast soon. Back to work tomorrow for me. Yeah, after being on sick leave for 3 month.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Holy cow 🐄 where do I even start? It just feels like chaos glued itself to me and refuses to let go!

My Kiddo is finally calming down! Finally! He was in an outpatient program for a while, which cut into his school time. He is learning how to cope with stress in social situations. Or at least attempt is being made. There was a recent incident at school but thankfully, it hasn't been a daily occurrence.

My partner, oh what am I supposed to do with him! A few days ago, I had plans on catching up with everything and well, I guess it was his turn for having an emergency. I got a text while he was at work telling me that he got a cut on his arm but it's no big deal. After about an hour, he comes home early with a bloody bandage. Two hours later, he went to the emergency room. He had arterial damage. He had to make a joke about getting stabbed...yeah, he didn't say it was a work accident. No, of course he didn't! He made a smart remark that got cops involved. Three police officers were sent here in the middle of the night to get a statement from me saying that I indeed did not stab him. 😳 So, that put my plans on hold...again lol

And ugh that Trickster Demon 😈!!! I can't get rid of him. He's still here but instead of encouraging/communicating with him, I am working on my own psychic skills for now. If anyone wants practice banishing just let me know! 😆

When chaos invades, I have to keep my humor or I would end up in a cell somewhere drooling on myself lol

Tonight was a treat! The large May Flower Blood Lunar Eclipse is just amazing! Tiny breaks like this is just good for the soul.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I planned the next podcast episode, and making notes.

I am at peace today. I used most of the time I was awake for meditation. It was nice, and refreshing. I also am trying to get back to doing this daily because I have neglected myself lately. So, from these events, my take away is that even though life seems to be tossing you one crisis after another, self care is vital. Neglected sleep, meditation, and everything else that comes with taking care of every day needs just makes the recovery process that much more difficult.

My podcast episode is going to cover Trickster Demons, spirits, ect. I observed some interesting stuff regarding this topic. I will cover my own experience. I feel there are very important things to share. I will share something that J.J. mentioned to me before. These entities have a bad reputation. Not many get a chance. There are many misconceptions that I believe are based on fear.

And that is my day...until next time!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I'm a slacker! Oh my goodness ten days since I have posted anything! I have been keeping busy though!

My partner got injured at work 😒 arterial damage. He needed stitches. This guy is super stubborn! Three hours of bleeding...not gushing, thankfully but a steady flow without clotting...before he went to the hospital. 2 A.M and he wanted to wait until he could go see his regular doctor. I get the fact that he doesn't want a bill...but yeah, it was messy! He is still recovering from that because he doesn't want to take time off from work to actually heal...This is me shaking my head...

My Kiddo is done with school for the summer and I am already wanting him to get back lol. He's a great kid but...he misses school. He's kind of starting to get interested with his spirit friends. I keep encouraging him.

So, J.J. has still been hanging around. He just hasn't taken the hint. I have been communicating with a few people on a daily basis. We are all in agreement that I have an unwanted parasite or thoughtform....will this ever end? Lol...so, I am doing cord cutting rituals, meditations, ect. For the most part, I am ignoring the fact that he even exists. I am keeping my mind very busy and focusing on getting my sight and other senses back. I got so happy because during a meditation session, I saw an area of grass and trees. My visualization is coming back!!! I have been raising the vibrations around here by practicing my violin. I am almost able to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star without screeching. I have also been listening to Tibetan singing bowls. Vibrations are so wonderful with them. Kiddo and I want some lol...

I think that covers everything. Since my son is home now, I will have to find time to post lol

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I missed reading your posts! I hope you'll find some time for self-care and peace of mind.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great progress @Metheus North 👍I am extremely happy to read this. Don't worry about breaks from forum now and then. It's OKAY 👌.

🎻 playing is so wonderful distraction and truly soothing tou our soul. Try to improvise.😉 You'll be surprised how clever you play without anything specific and spontaneous melodies will quickly uplifted your entire home 🏡 .

That is often I do, because I get distracted reading notes constantly. Once I know the melody, I just what to do it my own way without music sheets. If something new, then I play it on my piano first and learn the tunes then transfer it to my violin.

Metheus North wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:49 am I'm a slacker! Oh my goodness ten days since I have posted anything! I have been keeping busy though!

My partner got injured at work 😒 arterial damage. He needed stitches. This guy is super stubborn! Three hours of bleeding...not gushing, thankfully but a steady flow without clotting...before he went to the hospital. 2 A.M and he wanted to wait until he could go see his regular doctor. I get the fact that he doesn't want a bill...but yeah, it was messy! He is still recovering from that because he doesn't want to take time off from work to actually heal...This is me shaking my head...

My Kiddo is done with school for the summer and I am already wanting him to get back lol. He's a great kid but...he misses school. He's kind of starting to get interested with his spirit friends. I keep encouraging him.

So, J.J. has still been hanging around. He just hasn't taken the hint. I have been communicating with a few people on a daily basis. We are all in agreement that I have an unwanted parasite or thoughtform....will this ever end? Lol...so, I am doing cord cutting rituals, meditations, ect. For the most part, I am ignoring the fact that he even exists. I am keeping my mind very busy and focusing on getting my sight and other senses back. I got so happy because during a meditation session, I saw an area of grass and trees. My visualization is coming back!!! I have been raising the vibrations around here by practicing my violin. I am almost able to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star without screeching. I have also been listening to Tibetan singing bowls. Vibrations are so wonderful with them. Kiddo and I want some lol...

I think that covers everything. Since my son is home now, I will have to find time to post lol

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

:.? :;/ *nervous giggle*

Holy cow guys! It's been ages! I am so sorry for just dropping into the ether. Lots have been going on. So, this may be a huge update.

I just turned 46 a couple of weeks ago. I am slowly crawling to 50. I am using a cane to keep myself from failing. For some reason, I have difficulty keeping my feet on the ground. Lol the joys of aging.

I have been hearing, and seeing! I have been getting help from Billy Bladez, Hecate, and Fay Fang. These three people have been such a huge support! They have been so instrumental in my growth and development.

My Companions are all doing well and very supportive! Our community just keeps growing and growing! I am very grateful to have them with me. In fact, they have been urging me to get out of my comfort zone, and open up a shop. They're advising me, help that I appreciate!

My Kiddo has finished school! He officially has graduated. Unfortunately, he had to leave the house because he gave me a concussion. I have recovered. Kiddo is in an apartment now. He actually just started moving in on Monday. Which means I will be able to get back to posting on a more regular basis.

I have to get back to writing! I have put so much on the back burner because Kiddo needed my attention more. It feels strange that he's gone but it has really opened up possibilities for me. I also want to start my podcasts again. So much to catch up on!

I will really put in an effort to be more active. I have missed everyone here so much!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Metheus North 🙂
I am very happy to see you back and reading about your journey.
Metheus North wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:39 pm :.? :;/ *nervous giggle*

Holy cow guys! It's been ages! I am so sorry for just dropping into the ether. Lots have been going on. So, this may be a huge update.

I just turned 46 a couple of weeks ago. I am slowly crawling to 50. I am using a cane to keep myself from failing. For some reason, I have difficulty keeping my feet on the ground. Lol the joys of aging.

I have been hearing, and seeing! I have been getting help from Billy Bladez, Hecate, and Fay Fang. These three people have been such a huge support! They have been so instrumental in my growth and development.

My Companions are all doing well and very supportive! Our community just keeps growing and growing! I am very grateful to have them with me. In fact, they have been urging me to get out of my comfort zone, and open up a shop. They're advising me, help that I appreciate!

My Kiddo has finished school! He officially has graduated. Unfortunately, he had to leave the house because he gave me a concussion. I have recovered. Kiddo is in an apartment now. He actually just started moving in on Monday. Which means I will be able to get back to posting on a more regular basis.

I have to get back to writing! I have put so much on the back burner because Kiddo needed my attention more. It feels strange that he's gone but it has really opened up possibilities for me. I also want to start my podcasts again. So much to catch up on!

I will really put in an effort to be more active. I have missed everyone here so much!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”