Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:39 am Was going to reply to those Bible verses, but rather than making this a bible study, these videos should be more entertaining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvkEzuUk2jg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQn6M3gJcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdcjeeYjaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pXun3gcdys
because he inserted some dad jokes once in a while: p
And he provides references at the end of the videos if you're interested in those topics.
Thank you for this. This helps tremendously.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

What I can say is that if a person is going to follow a Christian religion with fervor and dedication, it will require the person not to engage in anything of another religion or the things that are mentioned against. But that's a personal option, since I'm also a Christian and I try to know about everything and understand about everything.

A biblia condena vários tipos de coisas, mas nas protprias religiões cristãs tem pregadores e outras cargas e até mesmo fiéis profetizando. Então eu acredito que são formas de exercer o poder psíquico que uma pessoa pode ter, dentro dessas religiões. Então proibir adivinhação, deveria proibir na religião cristão também.

Because having psychic powers or mediumship is not exclusive to religion.

Because having psychic powers or mediumship is not exclusive to religion.

Once a witch I met said that her tradition did not recognize the existence of angels and even said that angels are beings from the Judeo-Christian religions and I think there is some basis that the ancient witches did not come into contact with angels.

But as the knowledge about things and the advent of Christianity influenced so much, I'm not surprised that there are witches who have contact with angels.
Although to know in depth about the angels I think it is necessary knowledge about Kabbalah or at least knowledge about ancient Jewish and Christian texts, as well as some spellbooks, as is the case of a magician here who provides courses on angelic magic and angels of omnipotence.

If there are any other particular methods I do not know. i have a throne angel connection that i have had for a while. I honestly don't know the methods to conjure an angel like this.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 pmEntão proibir adivinhação, deveria proibir na religião cristão também.
If I remember correctly, they bypass this by differentiating divination from prophecy, where prophecy is the okay one while divination is no no.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:32 pm
marcoank wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:43 pmEntão proibir adivinhação, deveria proibir na religião cristão também.
If I remember correctly, they bypass this by differentiating divination from prophecy, where prophecy is the okay one while divination is no no.
Divination = Satanic
Prophesizing = signs from God

I've watched a lot of videos recently from evangelicals and fundamentalists, and most dedicated Christians don't even believe angels can send signs. Only the Holy Spirit should be felt.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:50 pmI am a Christian, (baptist) denomination. I have been a Christian for 27 years. Most of my time as a Christian, my aim has been to deny myself (who am I) in God's eye as a sinners saved by grace. That suppose to get ride off my psychic intuition, my vision of seeing my unbond angels and child spirits that I used to sent to Christ before I became a keeper (angel mainly and mystic creatures). This is my beginning of my spiritual journey for 27years.Today, I am the same lover of my God. Christ, Jesus is my ascended master and my song of grace. I have over 20 angels binding alongside with my mystic creatures. And my very under developed magical experiences, I don't really do much with. Nevertheless, I am focused on healing, mending life around me and white arts. My Christian faith never got into the way of my angel keeping love. My psychic intuition never taken away and in fact sharpened up during my Christian life more then ever. Believe me, I used to suppress it and think of it as evil. Denied myself for years. Until it's came by the scriptures that Jesus safed me as I am. He loves me unconditionally, who I am. God the Father sees me through Christ. I am saved by the blood of the crucified one. So after this revelation, I relaxed and embraced myself as I am in Christ with all my supernatural DNA and everything that I am now.

Wow. Very interesting subject. Ive been interested in spirit keeping but as a Roman Catholic Christian my beliefs in Jesus vs my interest in spirit keeping and the occult kept on coming up. Its like it keeps on bashing like I need to follow one or the other but in reality Jesus loves us no matter what we do I mean Jesus died on the cross for us so we are good. Despite if we believe in magic, spirit keeping, or the occult despite what the bible says. As long as we keep Jesus and God at the helm of out beliefs everything would be alright.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I was raised in a Born Again Christian home (non-denominational). Very strict upbringing. Yes, the Bible mentions how bad magick is.

My view point is if God is the creator, then why give people these types of abilities to begin with? To me, it's like giving a child a toy but not allowing them to play with it.

I have very strong opinions against organized religion but will attempt to keep them to myself as to not offend anyone. There is so many different religions and followers of all those religions will say that their way is the correct way for eternal bliss and happiness. Yet, the problem is people want bliss now. Especially when many people are suffering due to the impact of COVID or war or whatever the case may be.

I am also curious about what makes spiritual gifts and magick different. How can miracles be seen as Godly and magick as Satanic?

There is so much that just doesn't add up to me.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:24 am I was raised in a Born Again Christian home (non-denominational). Very strict upbringing. Yes, the Bible mentions how bad magick is.

My view point is if God is the creator, then why give people these types of abilities to begin with? To me, it's like giving a child a toy but not allowing them to play with it.

I have very strong opinions against organized religion but will attempt to keep them to myself as to not offend anyone. There is so many different religions and followers of all those religions will say that their way is the correct way for eternal bliss and happiness. Yet, the problem is people want bliss now. Especially when many people are suffering due to the impact of COVID or war or whatever the case may be.

I am also curious about what makes spiritual gifts and magick different. How can miracles be seen as Godly and magick as Satanic?

There is so much that just doesn't add up to me.
I agree.

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

I struggle with the same. And with English, so i hope you can understand what i want to say.

I believe that the Bible is the story of God with human. It's His revelation who He is and it's the history of the human way with God, from creation to salvation. Creation not as seven days, but the fact that we are created by God,that the core of creation is good, that the creation is focused on reproduction, what is sin, what does the sin and so on.
This way doesn't need magick and doesn't need spirits or entities. This way needs faith.

There are so many things in our life, like science, like technology they are not part of the Bible. But as Christians we work with them. Sure the Amish say its evil, but most of Christianity doesn't think so.
For me it's possible to think that magic and spirit keeping are like these parts of our life.

1. Magic
I don't know if the problem with magic, thats it's evil or is the problem that we can abuse magic and seek our salvation in magic instead of God. The same danger we have with science, technology, health and so on, even other people. But we can use it (not the people), we can live with them and work with them, if we don't make them to our God and if we don't think we can find salvation in it.

Look at Saul it's very famous that he goes to the Witch of Endor, and so many christians believe that he fail because he gone to the witch. But he didn't fail because he gone to the witch. First he fail and than he gone to the witch and seek help from her instead to ask God for forgiveness. First he was greedy and didn't do what God wanted from him and than God decided to replace him as king (1. Sam 15 + 1. Sam 28:16-19). Only in the context of the following events he goes to the witch to find help in his situation. To win the war against David and the Philistine, and to stay as king. (1. Sam 28)
Instead to ask God for forgiveness and surrender the throne. Saul said: Me first! - Thats the core of sin.
The first sin, in my opinion the core of sin, was that Adam and Eve wanted to be like God. Jesus did the opposite as he pray: "Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." (Lk. 22:42) He make a wish, but "not my will, but thine, be done". He lets God be God. God first!

The problem with magic is, that we are in a high risk to wanting to be our own God. Magic has the capability to make ourselves to creators of our life. If we are our own creators, we don't see any more that we need God and his salvation.
We only see ourselve, right now. We want something and we use magic to get it. Everything fine. Thats pure egoism. Me first! Im my own God.
But is that the truth about ourselves? I don't think so. Only God can save us from this way of thinking. But are we ready to listen to God if we think about the moment and what we want at the moment and how we can get it in the moment, everything depending from our mood in the moment, when that what we really need is a relationship with God and his eternal salvation?

2. Spirit Keeping
About Spirit Keeping i can't find something in the Bible. And i think it's because the Bible is the story of God with human and not the story of human with spirits.
In Spirit Keeping we have the same danger to seek our salvation in spirits and make the spirits to our Gods. I think to live with spirits is similiary to live with human people. We can seek our salvation in other people too and we can love them more as God and praise them more as God. Like human people spirits are different and some can help us on our way and other can lead us away from God.
For example Djinn, they have a broad range of beliefs. I've never heard about christian Djinn, but there are jewish and muslim Djinn, other are believers of an pantheon, and others work with demons. Still others do their own thing. Some have changed their belief. Where are they different from human people?

Thats the case if everything is true what we can read here.
On the other hand there are Christians which say all Spirits, even Angel who talk to us are'nt Spirits or Angel, they are Demons, who deceive us. Also some Muslims say that about Djinn.
If that's true, i have a problem, im thinking about a Chinese Guardian Dragon (these guys call me since many years) and a Djinn.

@ASTER have you ever talked to your spirits about this? What does they say?

I hope the first possibility is true. Despite there are some beings out of question for me as an christian. Black Arts and thats for me all kind of Demons, including Succubus, Incubus, Ubis, Hellhounds and Hellcats. Very Dark Arts, all beings who have a problem with Christianity (i've read some discriptions of beings where that's the case) and Fallen Angel. About bounded Angel i've the same questions like santiesgirl.

3. Angels
We don't know everything about Angel from Bible. The Christians they have an image about Angel have often an non-bible-based image.
What is the Bible? We have four different Canonices, roman (katholic and orthodox), lutheran, reformed (far the most protestants) and ethiopian-orthodox. The Ethiopian Canon is the only one we can find the Book of Enoch, maybe the most important source about Angel. Sure the most important source about Gregori.
There are traditions from apocryphal texts, rabbinic literature, medieval mystic.
These are the sources for the christian image of angels.

But there traditions in many religions, thats + Channelings are the source for the esoterical image of Angels. An thats the base for CH.
Furthermore in the Book of Enoch we can read that magic is from God, and Angel are magical beings. But God didn't allowed them to teach us magic and some other arts, like armory, cosmetics, jewelry and others. For example with weapons we can kill each other, with cosmetics and jewelry we become vain.
But the Gregori teached us all of them.
That means that magic isn't evil, magic is from God, but magic is dangerous for us. And the Angel didn't teached us because they fell, they fell because they teached us.
Ok, we don't know everything about Angel from Bible. We know that there are different Species with different tasks and there is an hierarchy. Then there are Fallen Angels.
But we didn't know all Species and all tasks. Isn't the task of the Bible to teach us that.
The following is very speculative: It's possible that there are Angel they only work with God and others work for God in different parts of the creation and so maybe some of them can be bound to human. And then there are the Fallen Angels, they do what they wan't.
I can imagine thats is a difference if a Angel is an entity or spirit. Maybe an entity only works for God and a spirit is free to be bounded.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

UniverseExplorer wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 pm I struggle with the same. And with English, so i hope you can understand what i want to say.

I believe that the Bible is the story of God with human. It's His revelation who He is and it's the history of the human way with God, from creation to salvation. Creation not as seven days, but the fact that we are created by God,that the core of creation is good, that the creation is focused on reproduction, what is sin, what does the sin and so on.
This way doesn't need magick and doesn't need spirits or entities. This way needs faith.

There are so many things in our life, like science, like technology they are not part of the Bible. But as Christians we work with them. Sure the Amish say its evil, but most of Christianity doesn't think so.
For me it's possible to think that magic and spirit keeping are like these parts of our life.I do agree with most of your points above.

1. Magic
I don't know if the problem with magic, thats it's evil or is the problem that we can abuse magic and seek our salvation in magic instead of God. The same danger we have with science, technology, health and so on, even other people. But we can use it (not the people), we can live with them and work with them, if we don't make them to our God and if we don't think we can find salvation in it. Yes, I agree with you on this point again. We need to have a balanced and healthy mindset and avoid idolatry with all powers of magic, science and technology. I mean, we are able to use all these, in my belief for helping mankind but these means are not absolute solutions for our life. Therefore, I do make sure to always have room for my God to exercise His souvenir powers and let His will be done in my life. Even if I get disappointed and annoyed with it.

I don’t say, that these things are wrong because then we have to live our life on Pluto. Therefore, I deal with this knowledge and technology ect as God’s will. I try to see what is helpful and constructive in essence. Light in nature and beneficial for mankind. I don’t find problems with spells and rituals as such. Although, I don’t practice basically anything myself, I do activate those I have and looking for ways to manifest my plans and protection ect…with my companions together.

Everything needs prayers and faith. I ask God’s help for the power of my magic to work in the midst of me. I bless my companions and ask God’s grace and empowering superiority over them to help them to assist me and others in my / our life. I do catch myself if, I go overboard with something. I admit my temptation and move on with God’s grace. He knows me and all that I am. He deals with all within this universe. I don’t have to hide or go against Him. I don’t even need to run from Him, because He loves me as I am.

Therefore, I submit everything in my life to Him. That’s included myself. If He want to take away my toys, he has power to do that, but I know, He only needs to ask for my hands. I will open my palm and let him take everything from me. I know he will fill my hands with something far beyond to my comprehension. I got His very precious gift already, Jesus Christ, the Son of God and my Saviour. Easter is on this weekend. You know the Biblical story.

Look at Saul it's very famous that he goes to the Witch of Endor, and so many christians believe that he fail because he gone to the witch. But he didn't fail because he gone to the witch. First he fail and than he gone to the witch and seek help from her instead to ask God for forgiveness. First he was greedy and didn't do what God wanted from him and than God decided to replace him as king (1. Sam 15 + 1. Sam 28:16-19). Only in the context of the following events he goes to the witch to find help in his situation. To win the war against David and the Philistine, and to stay as king. (1. Sam 28)
Instead to ask God for forgiveness and surrender the throne. Saul said: Me first! - Thats the core of sin.
The first sin, in my opinion the core of sin, was that Adam and Eve wanted to be like God. Jesus did the opposite as he pray: "Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." (Lk. 22:42) He make a wish, but "not my will, but thine, be done". He lets God be God. God first!

The problem with magic is, that we are in a high risk to wanting to be our own God. Magic has the capability to make ourselves to creators of our life. If we are our own creators, we don't see any more that we need God and his salvation.
We only see ourselve, right now. We want something and we use magic to get it. Everything fine. Thats pure egoism. Me first! Im my own God.
But is that the truth about ourselves? I don't think so. Only God can save us from this way of thinking. But are we ready to listen to God if we think about the moment and what we want at the moment and how we can get it in the moment, everything depending from our mood in the moment, when that what we really need is a relationship with God and his eternal salvation?
technically you are right in this section but you need to understand that, the context of our life in this era and the life of a Jewish king that was hand picked by God cannot be in contrast at all.

He went against Gods will by his choice of disobedience. He failed to take his call seriously. But God was seriously left him to be a king for decades. David the next king had to suffer persecution from Saul for a long long time, before finally Saul finished his life and died. The event became a Biblical account for the serious matter of fact of this man’s life.

My life or in fact anyone here in our 21sr century is not even remotely has a similar situation set up as Saul’s kingship was mentioned in the Bible. God’s dealings with us is completely different. Yes, we have the same tendency as far as human emotions concerned and we are stubborn to change our ways too. But our salvation is always present in Christ and always available continuously as we looking back to the cross. Without of our own merits, we can just accept the magic/power of the risen Son/Christ. I have experience my God’s power within my soul. God does magic and miracles even today and this power does manifest out of the hidden treasures in Christ. Read Easter story.

2. Spirit Keeping
About Spirit Keeping i can't find something in the Bible. And i think it's because the Bible is the story of God with human and not the story of human with spirits.
In Spirit Keeping we have the same danger to seek our salvation in spirits and make the spirits to our Gods. I think to live with spirits is similiary to live with human people. We can seek our salvation in other people too and we can love them more as God and praise them more as God. Like human people spirits are different and some can help us on our way and other can lead us away from God.
For example Djinn, they have a broad range of beliefs. I've never heard about christian Djinn, but there are jewish and muslim Djinn, other are believers of an pantheon, and others work with demons. Still others do their own thing. Some have changed their belief. Where are they different from human people?

Thats the case if everything is true what we can read here.
On the other hand there are Christians which say all Spirits, even Angel who talk to us are'nt Spirits or Angel, they are Demons, who deceive us. Also some Muslims say that about Djinn.
If that's true, i have a problem, im thinking about a Chinese Guardian Dragon (these guys call me since many years) and a Djinn.

@ASTER have you ever talked to your spirits about this? What does they say?
I do understand your dilemmas here. Two things comes to mind. Long time ago, I put aside the worry about what other people think and follow concerning their beliefs. It’s not my personal business nor my gospel. I believe everyone needs to make up their own mind what their consciences dictates.

Religious mindset looking for a God to reverend. People wish to give meanings to their faith. Often then not, as we all have a fallen human nature can’t often get it right as it’s meant for us concerning the truth about God. And God is also, will never let us fully figure Him out exactly for the same reasons.Therefore, I believe, the power of synchronicity draws similar mindset, people together. Essentially, finding facets of truth that will help people come together and form a church. It should not be hatred’s between differences in this world. God loves everyone without discrimination. Jesus is a universal gift and salvation amongst humans in our realms.

About spirits and bonded spirits and angels ect. I was first became a Christian then a spirit keeper. It’s important to know this, read my mini account of my testimony, few threads before this one. I don’t want to repeat myself. Angels were in my life ever since I am a Christian if not before. And I have had real appearances of them regularly. All of them are either spirit form or they are manifested as a proper angel with wings or even without winged angels.

The energy vibration is light and joyful just like the Spirit of Christ. Agape love is unconditional love that pulsating from them all. There are also, CH types of angels that are willing to get assigned to individuals. They do have the same essence of energy and vibration as my previous angels and guides, before I become a keeper of Angels. By the way, angels are go wherever they need to go to help. And they do help also, those specifically that had a call and binding performed. They listen to our prayers and perform miracles. I do pray to God to send ministering angels to me for this task and that.

I hope the first possibility is true. Despite there are some beings out of question for me as an christian. Black Arts and thats for me all kind of Demons, including Succubus, Incubus, Ubis, Hellhounds and Hellcats. Very Dark Arts, all beings who have a problem with Christianity (i've read some discriptions of beings where that's the case) and Fallen Angel. About bounded Angel i've the same questions like santiesgirl.

3. Angels
We don't know everything about Angel from Bible. The Christians they have an image about Angel have often an non-bible-based image.
What is the Bible? We have four different Canonices, roman (katholic and orthodox), lutheran, reformed (far the most protestants) and ethiopian-orthodox. The Ethiopian Canon is the only one we can find the Book of Enoch, maybe the most important source about Angel. Sure the most important source about Gregori.
There are traditions from apocryphal texts, rabbinic literature, medieval mystic.
These are the sources for the christian image of angels.

But there traditions in many religions, thats + Channelings are the source for the esoterical image of Angels. An thats the base for CH.
Furthermore in the Book of Enoch we can read that magic is from God, and Angel are magical beings. But God didn't allowed them to teach us magic and some other arts, like armory, cosmetics, jewelry and others. For example with weapons we can kill each other, with cosmetics and jewelry we become vain.
But the Gregori teached us all of them.
That means that magic isn't evil, magic is from God, but magic is dangerous for us. And the Angel didn't teached us because they fell, they fell because they teached us.
Ok, we don't know everything about Angel from Bible. We know that there are different Species with different tasks and there is an hierarchy. Then there are Fallen Angels.
But we didn't know all Species and all tasks. Isn't the task of the Bible to teach us that.
The following is very speculative: It's possible that there are Angel they only work with God and others work for God in different parts of the creation and so maybe some of them can be bound to human. And then there are the Fallen Angels, they do what they wan't.
I can imagine thats is a difference if a Angel is an entity or spirit. Maybe an entity only works for God and a spirit is free to be bounded.
This section here, I have my own personal “Gospel” of interpretation which is my own business. I won’t go into it, but that much I hint, the Biblical account of the Gregori fallen angels situations are completely different fallen angels then the one we get today.

Gregori is a watcher too. And first and foremost they have a duty of protection. They are able to submit to man’s will because we have Christ’s given authority. After (Easter storyline) when Jesus went back to Heaven, essentially, with him, He lifted up all the dead and the living to His majesty. Above principalities and powers and above every hierarchy, and brought all humans with Him above even, to the level then We were before the fall.

Therefore, angels and all the realms and heavens are under submission to us, through His powerful restorative universal work, the Easter Story. Yes, that is powerful and empowering for us to know, and comes with great responsibility. We must not use it for going against other people’s will. Which happens with black arts practice. We also, suppose to use our powers for good.

Nevertheless, God knew that, before the entire universe was created, to put in place cosmic principles. Call it karma, salvation, or whatever other religions call the same thing. These principles we are born within our DNA. And we recognise it within our conscience. Therefore, some people will follow this pathway, other’s fighting for the other religious meaning and ideology. I don’t want to stumble anyone with my own.

Those who are able to see through the truth and perceive universal laws will hear their own soul, the proverbial ‘still small voice’ and follow after it. Therefore, there is no condemnation for those who follow after Christ and His righteousness. And those who are “still sitting on the fence” only time will tell, if they will ever realise the power and magic of everything that God put in place in this universe and placed into our hands according to His will to use it for His glory.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Isa Nosfera
new here
new here

santiesgirl wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 pm Recently, I've been trying on different religions and I've gotten into Christianity. I'm curious how this works exactly? I know in spirit keeping you do not have to use witchcraft, but the Bible is clearly against any forms of witchcraft, divination, and psychic work. Doesn't this go against what the Hebrew God Yahweh wants if angels (especially archangels, seraphim, dominions, etc) are being bound? Divination is very strictly against Biblical canon, so I'm just curious if anyone else has experience with this or would care to explain. Thank you so much in advance.
It all depends on how you perceive your faith. If you take the bible literally, word for word, then you probably aren't going to want to practice witchcraft/divination etc. Point being, tt does not mean that is the only way, or even the right way, it only means that is what you believe and that is what your own faith determines.

Return to “Angels”