Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm curious about servitors, but I have a question -- how can energy gain a consciousness? Thank you in advance.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:44 pm I'm curious about servitors, but I have a question -- how can energy gain a consciousness? Thank you in advance.
I'm not as young as I used to be. So I've had quite a lot of experiences in meditation, with entheogens, contacting energy fields, spirits, deities, nature spirits, elemental spirits and so on.

I started off experiencing energy when I was still a young hippy. At that time a prevailing idea was that everything is energy. The whole Universe is energy vibrating at different frequencies. Because, when you get down to it, every atomic particle is essentially energy.

So that was both the scientific and spiritual ethos then.

And with the type of Indian meditation I did you'd see divine light within you and feel the energy of your life force.

When I next began contacting spirit guides, deities and nature spirits, it was framed as them being forms of energy and you could feel that. So these were thought of as being sentences but in the form of energy.

Then I would sometimes contact pure energy and I would find that it responded to me as if it was sentient. You could imagine the pure light of the Grail / God speaking to an Arthurian Knight and you might get what I mean. (This has been depicted in some movies I've seen.)

Another thing with energy is its ability to be patterned. You can have a healing intention with energy, an intention to make a wish come true and so on.

Coming to servitors: we use energy to create them. When you use intention to 'pattern' that energy, you're programming it. You simply program (pattern its energy by intention) to take on the characteristics of a sentient being. The energy then behaves according to the intention that has been set.

(I say 'simple' but it's fair to say that may not be beginner's level stuff. )

Big picture: all energy seems to have its own form of sentience. We can commune with the intelligence /sentience of crystals; stars; plants; elemental energies and so on.

What is Sentience? It may be energy.

So anything with energy has a sentience that can be communed with. The Universe is made of energy. It too seems to have a kind of sentence.

Maybe the sentient energy that is in everything is what some people call God.

The above is how I frame it.

It's not important that it's me that says this. I don't claim to be a Master. But these are, I think, important insights that I've picked up on my journey... mainly from the theories of others treading a similar path... but also from my own experience.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 am I'm not as young as I used to be. So I've had quite a lot of experiences in meditation, with entheogens, contacting energy fields, spirits, deities, nature spirits, elemental spirits and so on.

I started off experiencing energy when I was still a young hippy. At that time a prevailing idea was that everything is energy. The whole Universe is energy vibrating at different frequencies. Because, when you get down to it, every atomic particle is essentially energy.

And with the type of Indian meditation I did you'd see divine light within you and feel the energy of your life force.

When I next began contacting spirit guides, deities and nature spirits, it was framed as them being forms of energy and you could feel that. So these were thought of as being sentences but in the form of energy.

Then I would sometimes contact pure energy and I would find that it responded to me as if it was sentient. You could imagine the pure light of the Grail / God speaking to an Arthurian Knight and you might get what I mean. (This has been depicted in some movies I've seen.)

Another thing with energy is its ability to be patterned. You can have a healing intention with energy, an intention to make a wish come true and so on.

Coming to servitors: we use energy to create them. When you use intention to 'pattern' that energy, you're programming it. You simply program (pattern its energy by intention) to take on the characteristics of a sentient being. The energy then behaves according to the intention that has been set.

Big picture: all energy seems to have its own form of sentience. We can commune with the intelligence /sentience of crystals; stars; plants; elemental energies and so on.

So anything with energy has a sentience that can be communed with. The Universe is made of energy. It too seems to have a kind of sentence.

It's not important that it's me that says this. I don't claim to be a Master. But these are, I think, important insights that I've picked up on my journey... mainly from the theories of others treading a similar path... but also from my own experience.
Have you ever heard of Hyperianism? I do believe, if not mistaken, it's the belief that math makes up the universe and through math, we are able to overcome things like pain. Your explanation makes sense to me, especially when you take Hyperianism into account. Thank you for your reply. :)

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons

Angels

Humans

Creatures/Mutants

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 am
I'm not as young as I used to be. So I've had quite a lot of experiences in meditation, with entheogens, contacting energy fields, spirits, deities, nature spirits, elemental spirits and so on.

I have one other question, by the way. Is it possible to accidentally create a servitor? As in, putting energy out into the universe and having it mold on its own?

Tulpas:

Demons

Angels

Humans

Creatures/Mutants

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@sentiesgirl this is my view too.
Thank you for your reply Lewk. This is how I think when it's comes to energy and the supernatural.
Lewk wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:31 am
santiesgirl wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:44 pm I'm curious about servitors, but I have a question -- how can energy gain a consciousness? Thank you in advance.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:41 am I have one other question, by the way. Is it possible to accidentally create a servitor? As in, putting energy out into the universe and having it mold on its own?
Not quite. But also, yes, kind of.

What follows is pretty long. I hope there are some useful points in it.

There's a fairly widely held metaphysical view that we each create thought forms that come and go with our passing thoughts and emotions, as we go through the day. A sensitive or trained person may be able to spot them, just as they might be able to read pictures and colours in our aura. This is 'normal', if you see what I mean.

When we have strong, habitual, repetitive worries, anxieties and psychological complexes, then they can form stronger, more persistent thought forms. This is just our own mental energy repeatedly being stimulated by a worry etc. The 20th century hermeticist Franz Bardon called these 'larvae' and said if we can develop a neutral mental state (aka No Mind in oriental systems), this allows our mental energy to release itself back to us and we'll probably feel mentally clearer and in charge.

He said every time we allow our worry etc to re-experience the emotional hit, it strengthens the thought form (larva) and eventually it can seem like it has developed a survival instinct of its own. (Remember, when we starve it of mental energy by staying in a neutral mental state, it subsides again.)

He used to say that even if we are spiritually aware people and know about this phenomenon, it can still affect us. Perhaps even worse,as sensitive people are affected most by it. And he used to strongly advice 'magicians', ie people who practised his light-natured, do-no-harm version of spirituality, to develop thought control.

And I think there's a significant strand within New Age thinking that would encourage us to guard our thoughts and not let negative castings to go out and rampage around the universe. The sum total of large groups of people's energies and thoughts add up to what are called Egregores - energy fields of crowds etc, if you like.

(Apparently, many people with OCD suffer from a paranoia that their thoughts cause harm in the world. So that is itself not a healthy complex to acquire. Anyone with OCD should, of course, seek professional help.)

So mental hygiene can include:

1 Dealing with our own thoughts and mental energy, for our own good; and
2 Dealing with our own mental processes and energies, so that we don't dump them externally and add to the maelstrom of strong hate thoughts, projections, negativity that's swirling around Out There.

At the same time, there's no point in getting an anxiety complex about that, as it would be self defeating.

One tip I came across (for people who are comfortable working with white light) is, if you have a negative, temporary thought form of your own, surround it with white light, fill it with white light. Use the white light to dissolve any negativity in it, then use the white light to dissolve it.

If you notice that a negative thought form of yours has already gone off (been sent / let go by you Out There), the tip was to send white light after it. That way, when it and its effects and any karmic payback return to you, white light will follow it back in.

Finally, there's a view that all the half-formed or unsuccessful affirmations, prayers, wishes, 'magic' workings etc sent Out There go on wandering around as what some people call broken constructs. I have an EM Guardian (sentient servitor) that can do environmental cleansing of an area, to clear up all the broken constructs in it.

So, basically, just as we can have litter, debris, rubbish and stuff dumped in the physical world, we have the same pollution in the non-physical one around us.

But - going back to your question - I wouldn't say they start 'moulding' themselves further after they've left us.

'Moulding' makes me think of Tulpas etc.

Tulpas / servitor creation: when we intentionally create one of these things, we need to program a self destruct mechanism into it. That can be to destroy itself when commanded to by its creator, or after a specific time period. That way, we're not abandoning it to add to what you might call the psychic pollution out there.

And we can program it to not cause harm.

Alexander David-Neel's book Magic and Mystery In Tibet (1929) includes a short description of how she tried building up a thought form (tulpa) of a Friar Tuck kind of monk. She was surprised to learn that other people had seen it and in fact it went rogue on her. It took a long time for her to gradually dissolve it.

tl/dr: It's probably a good idea to guard our thoughts and energies against intentionally or unintentionally causing mayhem out in the world...but there's no point becoming paranoid and generating our own self-persecuting thought form about it.

And the Universe could probably do with us all trying a little less to control it. It may be better to focus instead on improving our own lives. When you think of all the psychic pollution out there in the world around us, do we really want to add any more to that?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”