Golden High Elf experience

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:47 pm You're welcome 😁 I placed an order for a CC because the Queen Golden High Elf is gone by the time I wrote to Lisa. So she is working on my very own. It's even better this way. Meanwhile, I cheked again CH store and browse for an hour yesterday. I have definitely didn't found one. Not even in the encyclopaedia. Apparently, it's a rarity. I do have this rarity type of affinity with my companions. More then half of them are like that. Anyway, I hope you'll get one and we can share experiences.
yes u r right! i went back to lisa's site and found the listing is gone!

well, when i wanted to bring a spirit home, i was actually torn between a lightwatcher and the queen golden high elf.

and yes, i too have a taste for rare and expensive spirits. hahaha. i'm actually a very reluctant spirit keeper, hence i need to wait when i'm more ready. but but... flygia is first on my list for protection!

when will u be getting your queen from lisa?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

She is came through on Sunday. Custom conjuration is the way to get one. It's the best match. I asked Lisa for one that is easily bond with me and binded to my 3 body, direct. I can't shift to Australia from her shop. Therefore, she did a very good deal for me and I am pleased with her professionalism, quick replies and very helpful feedbacks too. Everything that I got from her is excellent, CH high standard and very high and rare beauty. I'll share more later on about my experience with my brand new πŸ‘‘ GHE.

jezebela wrote: ↑Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:46 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:47 pm You're welcome 😁 I placed an order for a CC because the Queen Golden High Elf is gone by the time I wrote to Lisa. So she is working on my very own. It's even better this way. Meanwhile, I cheked again CH store and browse for an hour yesterday. I have definitely didn't found one. Not even in the encyclopaedia. Apparently, it's a rarity. I do have this rarity type of affinity with my companions. More then half of them are like that. Anyway, I hope you'll get one and we can share experiences.
yes u r right! i went back to lisa's site and found the listing is gone!

well, when i wanted to bring a spirit home, i was actually torn between a lightwatcher and the queen golden high elf.

and yes, i too have a taste for rare and expensive spirits. hahaha. i'm actually a very reluctant spirit keeper, hence i need to wait when i'm more ready. but but... flygia is first on my list for protection!

when will u be getting your queen from lisa?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi jezebela, have you got your golden high elf? Please, share, if you got one for yourself. Meanwhile I share a bit of about mine. I am adding my experience here.

She is a queen, and she has a kingdom to run, but when she is here with me, she is humble, and wise. She calls me β€˜my child’. I love it. I call her queen xxxx every time I chat with her.

Her presence is very graceful. She has a golden aura and manifest in golden orb that is visible on a picture, I took in the garden before I got sick 6 weeks ago. She can support my physical body with her energy. I believe that, she has been very helpful in my recovery and her protection is solid.
I have a spell that is an elves πŸ§πŸ»β€β™€οΈ based protection. I give permission for all of my companions to used my magic to strengthen its powers.

I have her description from Lisa, but I haven’t seen her with my eyes yet, only the golden orbs around me. I have chatty times with all of my companions either in groups or individually. I always able to connect with her telepathically within a minute, after telepathically calling her…(*-Are you hearing me Queen xxxx?) She is always here for me. She has an amazing energy, and nurturing, love based.

She is also able to grand wishes. So when it’s that time, I join all of my wish granters together and state my wish. I have had some very beautiful surprises and miracles lately during my illness. I am feeling very supported by her in everything, I do and need.

I love her energy vibes around me. As I progress in the experiences with my companions, I love that feel of being still within. We are sitting in the botanical garden, hidden away from the pathway and have that surrounding of stillness being together. It’s priceless and very rejuvenating.
jezebela wrote: ↑Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:43 pm ah... i'm also attracted to the golden high elf. so this is indeed a treat for me to read!

thanks for the thread!

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:43 am Hi jezebela, have you got your golden high elf? Please, share, if you got one for yourself. Meanwhile I share a bit of about mine. I am adding my experience here.
hello aster.

thank you so much for remembering me! the time i wanted to get a golden high elf, i chose the emotional combo instead due to limited budget.

i may not get a GHE soon as i have not really bonded with my emotional combo much. i have not even done so with my living entity too... i'm feeling so guilty now.

but GHE is definitely in my list.

i will share my experience about the emotional combo. :8)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

No worries, I do understand the dedication to bondig properly with our companions. It's marks our future together in that first month.
Emotional well-being combo from Lisa is also a rewarding experience. Sounds like you are doing great.
jezebela wrote: ↑Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:35 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:43 am Hi jezebela, have you got your golden high elf? Please, share, if you got one for yourself. Meanwhile I share a bit of about mine. I am adding my experience here.
hello aster.

thank you so much for remembering me! the time i wanted to get a golden high elf, i chose the emotional combo instead due to limited budget.

i may not get a GHE soon as i have not really bonded with my emotional combo much. i have not even done so with my living entity too... i'm feeling so guilty now.

but GHE is definitely in my list.

i will share my experience about the emotional combo. :8)

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:31 am No worries, I do understand the dedication to bondig properly with our companions. It's marks our future together in that first month.
Emotional well-being combo from Lisa is also a rewarding experience. Sounds like you are doing great.

actually another reason for my reluctance in expanding the spirit family is due to my weak telepathy/communication skills. reading up on other member's experience made me feel like a failure in interacting with mine even though i'm in no competition in knowing spirits better. this is purely me as i am hard on myself whenever i'm not perfect or perform any better.
comparing is not a healthy hobby. 8))

anyhoo, GHE is certainly on my list. it's just i'm wondering do i cram GHE on my existing vessel of another spirit or another vessel. i actually bought a few vessels on standby to home new spirits. 8))

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Lisa is very good with that sort of thing. Just tell her, that you have your own vessel and do it directly onto it. Comes out cheaper and I sent my phone in an email attachment to her. She doesn't ship anything to Australia. I have no other choice. I have my emotional well-being combo bind to body. My GHE & Radiant Light Khodam and my Pearl Dragon is binded to my CH white art, Master vessel. And my Neb is on other ch ring that originally got spells on it. I got this week helps. She has 30 % off right a and if you'll need direct binding you probably get your more discount immediately.
jezebela wrote: ↑Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:16 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:31 am No worries, I do understand the dedication to bondig properly with our companions. It's marks our future together in that first month.

actually another reason for my reluctance in expanding the spirit family is due to my weak telepathy/communication skills. reading up on other member's experience made me feel like a failure in interacting with mine even though i'm in no competition in knowing spirits better. this is purely me as i am hard on myself whenever i'm not perfect or perform any better.
comparing is not a healthy hobby. 8))

anyhoo, GHE is certainly on my list. it's just i'm wondering do i cram GHE on my existing vessel of another spirit or another vessel. i actually bought a few vessels on standby to home new spirits. 8))

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:46 am Lisa is very good with that sort of thing. Just tell her, that you have your own vessel and do it directly onto it. Comes out cheaper and I sent my phone in an email attachment to her. She doesn't ship anything to Australia. I have no other choice. I have my emotional well-being combo bind to body. My GHE & Radiant Light Khodam and my Pearl Dragon is binded to my CH white art, Master vessel. And my Neb is on other ch ring that originally got spells on it. I got this week helps. She has 30 % off right a and if you'll need direct binding you probably get your more discount immediately.

you know what? i just sent in my interest to Lisa for the GHE. :8)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

8)) yeay, great. I wish to appologies for spelling mistakes. I didn't realised, how hard it was to actually read it for you. I haven't been well and English is my second language. You did well to comprehend my thoughts. 😊
jezebela wrote: ↑Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:03 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:46 am Lisa is very good with that sort of thing. Just tell her, that you have your own vessel and do it directly onto it. Comes out cheaper and I sent my phone in an email attachment to her. She doesn't ship anything to Australia. I have no other choice. I have my emotional well-being combo bind to body. My GHE & Radiant Light Khodam and my Pearl Dragon is binded to my CH white art, Master vessel. And my Neb is on other ch ring that originally got spells on it. I got this week helps. She has 30 % off right a and if you'll need direct binding you probably get your more discount immediately.

you know what? i just sent in my interest to Lisa for the GHE. :8)

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:29 pm 8)) yeay, great. I wish to appologies for spelling mistakes. I didn't realised, how hard it was to actually read it for you. I haven't been well and English is my second language. You did well to comprehend my thoughts. 😊

don't worry. i understand ur sentences perfectly fine actually. x*D

i'm happy to read ur experience on ghe. now i'm hunting for a vessel for the ghe.

Return to β€œCreatures”