venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Has anyone on forum has this beautiful and amazing golden High Elf from MMT? Unfortunately, CH hasn't got it. But I totally love everything about them.

How easy to communicate with yours?what manifestation do you get from yours?
Thank you.
Anything else I should know about them that is hidden knowledge that's comes handy to knife about. Sellers not necessarily tell you all the details.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm Has anyone on forum has this beautiful and amazing golden High Elf from MMT? Unfortunately, CH hasn't got it. But I totally love everything about them.
Yes. I have one.
ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm How easy to communicate with yours?what manifestation do you get from yours?
Thank you.
It varies from one person to another. Plus one person may connect more easily with one type of spirit than another. I think Golden High Elves are not difficult to connect with. (One of their abilities is to help their keeper connect with spirits, so you'd expect them to not be hard to communicate with.)

I'm wary of saying what my experiences are with mine, as we all should develop our own, rather than try and replicate what others experience. Having said that, I do get golden orgone /light energy increase associated with mine. But then, I would get that anyway, to some extent, as that's one of my favourite energies.
ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm Anything else I should know about them that is hidden knowledge that's comes handy to knife about. Sellers not necessarily tell you all the details.
This isn't hidden, as it's in Lisa's description of their abilities...but...if you have a difficult problem and you want it dealt with / resolved quickly, I would say they do actually produce what Lisa says: "MIRACLES AND FAST MANIFESTATIONS".

I've had that from my Golden High Elf.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm Has anyone on forum has this beautiful and amazing golden High Elf from MMT? Unfortunately, CH hasn't got it. But I totally love everything about them.
Yes. I have one.
ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm How easy to communicate with yours?what manifestation do you get from yours?
Thank you.
It varies from one person to another. Plus one person may connect more easily with one type of spirit than another. I think Golden High Elves are not difficult to connect with. (One of their abilities is to help their keeper connect with spirits, so you'd expect them to not be hard to communicate with.)

I'm wary of saying what my experiences are with mine, as we all should develop our own, rather than try and replicate what others experience. Having said that, I do get golden orgone /light energy increase associated with mine. But then, I would get that anyway, to some extent, as that's one of my favourite energies.
ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 pm Anything else I should know about them that is hidden knowledge that's comes handy to knife about. Sellers not necessarily tell you all the details.
This isn't hidden, as it's in Lisa's description of their abilities...but...if you have a difficult problem and you want it dealt with / resolved quickly, I would say they do actually produce what Lisa says: "MIRACLES AND FAST MANIFESTATIONS".

I've had that from my Golden High Elf.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Lewk, what is this? ‘ I do get golden orgone /light energy increase associated with mine. But then, I would get that anyway, to some extent, as that's one of my favourite energies.’

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:25 am @Lewk, what is this? ‘ I do get golden orgone /light energy increase associated with mine. But then, I would get that anyway, to some extent, as that's one of my favourite energies.’
Hmmm...I think I need to take you with me down my reality tunnel to answer this.

Increasing Orgone Energy is one of the Golden High Elf's abilities.

For a long time I've experienced a kind of golden yellow energy from a surprisingly large range of spiritual/occult practices. I associate this with what taoists would call jing - a vital, warm, physical energy related to our sexual energy. Part of our life force.

That, for me, is orgone energy.

It lights up inside me, like in the centre of my head and I sense it around me where I am. I think the GHE has at times increased this.

Some systems I've learned have included exercises that work with that, either in the centre of the head or as a golden light within, so I don't see this as an unverified personal gnosis. In fact, although people may be more familiar with seeing a white light around themselves, I suspect the golden light thing is fairly widely experienced too.

That's what I meant.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Lewk, that was great knowledge to share. I do see mostly white light around myself. But I have a friend who is very charismatic and he always appears with a golden flow of aura energy. I have to admit, I wish I could increase it in myself as well. I haven't checked it lately.

So my Golden Queen high Elf will be a God sent companion. 👑🙏
Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:30 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:25 am @Lewk, what is this? ‘ I do get golden orgone /light energy increase associated with mine. But then, I would get that anyway, to some extent, as that's one of my favourite energies.’
Hmmm...I think I need to take you with me down my reality tunnel to answer this.

Increasing Orgone Energy is one of the Golden High Elf's abilities.

For a long time I've experienced a kind of golden yellow energy from a surprisingly large range of spiritual/occult practices. I associate this with what taoists would call jing - a vital, warm, physical energy related to our sexual energy. Part of our life force.

That, for me, is orgone energy.

It lights up inside me, like in the centre of my head and I sense it around me where I am. I think the GHE has at times increased this.

Some systems I've learned have included exercises that work with that, either in the centre of the head or as a golden light within, so I don't see this as an unverified personal gnosis. In fact, although people may be more familiar with seeing a white light around themselves, I suspect the golden light thing is fairly widely experienced too.

That's what I meant.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ah... i'm also attracted to the golden high elf. so this is indeed a treat for me to read!

thanks for the thread!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

You're welcome 😁 I placed an order for a CC because the Queen Golden High Elf is gone by the time I wrote to Lisa. So she is working on my very own. It's even better this way. Meanwhile, I cheked again CH store and browse for an hour yesterday. I have definitely didn't found one. Not even in the encyclopaedia. Apparently, it's a rarity. I do have this rarity type of affinity with my companions. More then half of them are like that. Anyway, I hope you'll get one and we can share experiences.
jezebela wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:43 pm ah... i'm also attracted to the golden high elf. so this is indeed a treat for me to read!

thanks for the thread!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:47 pm [...] I cheked again CH store and browse for an hour yesterday. I have definitely didn't found one. Not even in the encyclopaedia. Apparently, it's a rarity.[..]
I think this may be explained by the fact that Lisa of MMT is in contact with some spirit races/clans/types that haven't made themselves known to other conjurers, as well as the better known ones.

She's a conjurer with a highly respected reputation for ability and reliability, so the bindings she sells are completely genuine and her spirits are top notch, if that makes sense.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Rest assured indeed. By now, I have few living entities from her and I like them all. They are not available from CH shop. Both sellers are very highly professional in their conduct. Differences are only in their preferences of choices what they choose to sell that gives us wider choices to pick from. I came to like Lisa too and started to trust her better. But my go to shopping, I feel it’s CH and probably going to stay this way for a long time. But I do enjoy discovering MMT and Blujays too. I am looking forward meeting my queen GHE any days now. I ask her to see if there’s any ancestors maybe that is out there. We never know what I have in my blood lines. That would be a rare and real surprise if she founded one for my CC.🤔
Lewk wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:24 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:47 pm [...] I cheked again CH store and browse for an hour yesterday. I have definitely didn't found one. Not even in the encyclopaedia. Apparently, it's a rarity.[..]
I think this may be explained by the fact that Lisa of MMT is in contact with some spirit races/clans/types that haven't made themselves known to other conjurers, as well as the better known ones.

She's a conjurer with a highly respected reputation for ability and reliability, so the bindings she sells are completely genuine and her spirits are top notch, if that makes sense.

Return to “Creatures”