You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

anyone have any info on lilith , how her personality is how she works , maybe some cultural stuff about her as well

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I went looking for Lilith but I didn't find anything in my language. But the only thing I found were books for sale and paid courses.

Lilith is the shadow side and represents incongruous elements within the personality that can be creative or destructive depending on a person's level of consciousness.”

Archetypally, explains the astrologer, the Lilith myth has a variety of information available and appears in countless versions, such as in the Dead Sea scrolls, in the “Talmud”, in the Kabbalah, in the “Bible”, among others. “We have to be willing to examine them deeply, with an open posture, in an impersonal way, without traditional and archaic conditioning”.

According to her, both in the Mesopotamian texts of Assyria and Babylon and in the Hebrew, Lilith appears as part of a class of female demons.

“In the Sumerian version, engraved on clay tablets in 1950 BC, Lilith was a servant of Inanna (the most prominent queen of ancient Mesopotamia, considered the goddess of heaven and earth, of love, lust and fertility). Lilith's task was to collect the men from the fields and bring them to the temple of Erech for sacred sexual rituals”, says Lúcia.
Jewish magical inscriptions have been found on bowls and amulets from the 6th century AD, in which Lilith is identified as a female demon and where the first visual representations appear.

Lilith was known as a fertility and agricultural goddess in Sumer and the Greek goddess of the black moon, but over the years she was considered a demon by other religions.

“According to Hebrew tradition, Lilith became Adam's first wife and was created at the same time and from the same land as he. She refused to be subservient, as she believed herself to be his equal, having been created of the same substance. As Adam placed himself in a superior position, not accepting their equality, she abandoned him. By refusing to return, she received the curse that a hundred of her descendants would die each day, and became a "succubus" and mother of all succubi. God then created Eve from Adam's rib, so that he would have a more submissive partner,” recalls the astrologer.

When you do the birth chart, you can identify which house of the zodiac Lilith is in. "It brings archetypal contents stored in the subconscious of the ancient and eternal feminine that can be experienced through various behaviors, according to the level of consciousness of each one: rebellion, feminism, prostitution, exile, struggle for freedom, conflicts, equality, impulsiveness, innovation, unconventional, asexuality, instinctivity, revenge, sadomasochism, devil, shadow, anger, anti-mother, fairy tale witch, nightmares, ghosts, nymphomania, psychopathy, toxins, emotional pain, madness, among others.
Reinterpretation requires awareness of repetitive situations throughout life and that will require an involvement with depth psychology in a therapeutic way”, comments Vera.

https://www.otempo.com.br/interessa/lil ... s-1.991561

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Particulars about the Cult of Lilith
Lilith is a Lunar Goddess who represents the essence of female freedom, whose archetype aims to work the rescue of female power with a view to “alienation after the advent of patriarchy”, therefore, Lilith helps us to be our own masters, to dance to dance of life, freedom, pleasure, seeking self-knowledge, respecting ourselves as women, accepting our strengths and weaknesses and highlighting the importance of women in society.
Symbols: Owl, Serpent, Wolf, Black Crow and others
Day of the week: Friday
Moon: Full, Black
Colors: Red, Black, Pink, Lilac, Gold/Silver
Numbers: 7, 13.
Keywords: Freedom, Pleasure, Courage, Lust and Non-Submission.
Incense: Musk, Lady of the Night, Cinnamon, Apple.
Representative Elements that can be used to honor this deity: bow, boline, feather, apple, grape, strawberry, blackberry (red fruits in general), stones such as ruby, hematite and onyx, red and pink roses, candles , ornaments with symbols, wine among others.
Herbs and Plants: Cinnamon, Star Anise, Rose Petals, Musk, Fennel, Jasmine, Lavender and Patchouli.

http://limilazharf.blogspot.com/2011/03 ... ilith.html

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Wikipedia is good on Lillith's historical references, her place in Jewish and other cultures and her position in modern western occultism / wicca.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Lilith is my only bound deity and she is the absolute most important being in my life. I suggest that if you wish to contact her, you buy a code word visitation from Ch site and she will visit and see if you match. That's honestly the best advice I can give because learning what you can about her from 90% incorrect human documentation is not going to get you half as far as meeting her to see if you both are compatible, and gaining first hand knowledge if you're able to listen to her

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Immortals”