You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I too had that done and in my new order i renewed it. I asked some things that i want now and some longterm.
One year has past and i have seen the results i got back to read what i had writen one year ago and almost half of the staff i wrote are done.
Cant wait to venture into the new year cleansed and ready for anything 😝

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

There were no code words with colaras, how am I supposed to use it?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I am pretty sure that we meditate with it? I am still waiting for mine to arrive.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I also advise meditation so that you develop a strong mental tie to it and then task it to fulfill your goals intuitively throughout the year. The fun part will be at the end of the year when you review and look at where it contributed to your life and whether or not you want to reprogram it or keep the same goals for the next go around. I think I'm going to start keeping up with a journal this year to help with doing the review process at the end of the year myself. I've been very bad at keeping track of my progress with my spellwork and such and I need to stop that.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for your help Metheus North and draco_star898!
Yes it will be exciting to see :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

There is a code word with it. I'll share it after work. I'll try to found the actual user guide for it. If not I copy out for you guys from my notes

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:00 am There is a code word with it. I'll share it after work. I'll try to found the actual user guide for it. If not I copy out for you guys from my notes
"Write out your desires, dreams, hopes, etc on a piece of paper, fold it so the vessel is in the paper; on the outside of the paper write the words "Truveras Motela Vol", and you will place the paper with the vessel inside in a window that receives sunlight & moonlight, and leave it undisturbed everyday from the night of December 23rd to the morning of January 2nd. At that time the piece will have been reprogrammed with your new or altered desires, goals etc. If you do not wish the binding to be altered in any way, wrap it in a blank piece of paper & leave it in the window".

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:50 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:00 am There is a code word with it. I'll share it after work. I'll try to found the actual user guide for it. If not I copy out for you guys from my notes
"Write out your desires, dreams, hopes, etc on a piece of paper, fold it so the vessel is in the paper; on the outside of the paper write the words "Truveras Motela Vol", and you will place the paper with the vessel inside in a window that receives sunlight & moonlight, and leave it undisturbed everyday from the night of December 23rd to the morning of January 2nd. At that time the piece will have been reprogrammed with your new or altered desires, goals etc. If you do not wish the binding to be altered in any way, wrap it in a blank piece of paper & leave it in the window".
Thank you ASTER!!

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I ended up with two of these this year. The cart automatically added in the freebies and I didn't bother to look at what they were so I had nothing in the notes section.. Guess I have to wait a year to add things to it x*D

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I'm still waiting for mine. I am just so really really excited to get this beautiful binding! I think they're waiting for third party stuff to get in. I might get it by May! Lol

Return to “General Questions”