You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I don't work with a lot of immortals or deities but when I do it's because they showed up to me or showed some kind of sign.. Also there are so many that will appear as an aspect. I had an aspect of Set vividly appear to me in a dream once, in fact I would say this dream stood out so much to me and it's been about a year now and I still have such a strong impression of it. I cannot forget about it. As I've been told they will have a "marked" interest. Then it will be up to you if you want to come forth to that. The way he appeared was as a very tall red-haired humanoid figure... face changed into a fox-like creature's face. I'm very good about what I recognize so I knew what appeared to me wasn't an entity, but something beyond that.
I would even say the same for Lilith... I never imagined actually really working with her, but the way I understood the signs for me was I began reaching a more empowered place in my life after people-pleasing for god knows how long lol, and on three different occasions with readings from experienced practitioners I was told Lilith was calling to me to consider working with her. Once, yeah maybe I'll think about it, but three times? I felt sure that meant Lilith felt I should really think about it, and she would even come through in card readings too. Shortly after that I actually looked in a part of my birth chart, I felt like reexamining something -- and you know what I actually have examined my chart numerous times lol - and in one of my houses there is something I never read before, it mentions there is a parent I have who is manipulative and has Lilith aspects (and I immediately know who), and did not harness those aspects right. I'm estranged from this parent now...but after I read this I felt like I figured out something so important. There's a lot more behind all that but these past two years have been hard in its own way for me, where I had to stop entertaining certain people that approach me, and I felt like all of this has been relevant to the state of where I am today and the time span of those last few years. I feel ready to work with her now, compared to where I was years ago.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Honestly the goddesses I’m currently involved with all showed interest in me before I even reach out to them. I might be a special case, but I think sometimes maybe they have an eye on you before you even have a eye on them. In all of the goddesses that have interacted with me, had connections to my spirit friends and arranged a meeting with me between my friends and themselves.

It was always kinda spontaneous meeting, the friends told me minutes before I was very nervous. I could feel their presence, as soon as they came to me, even revealed themselves to some degree, one got alittle moody that was able to see so much and gave me a little punishment for it lmao. Honestly I can’t get to much into it as they told me my connection with them is very personal and they don’t want me talking about it too much. But they also desired me to have a special binding which they preformed themselves it kinda hurt lmao. That’s all I can say.

I think if you just get yourself out there at some point one will come knocking and show interest or even ask your spirit friends for recommendations they probable know you a lot better than anyone else here!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I think they choose you. it is my experience. i still do not understand it nor do i know which one is interacting with me at the time. the most recent one, the name Juno just randomly kept coming to my mind. I dont know why. one i would like to get a channel of and surprised not more mention it i guess it may come with dogma but Jesus.

i had a healing one time where i felt someone with me very kind and loving and sat there and had a deep convo on ideaology. i was very surprised. i asked who i was connecing to later on the healer said it was jesus or christ energy i connected to. i was just surprised at how loving and understanding.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

The deities I work with all chose me. My patron sent me dreams on the night of my birthday about three years ago. In these dreams I was pulled down into his realm, heard him softly speaking to me, and felt surrounded by warmth and comfort. I was bombarded by signs and dreams until I decided to and felt more comfortable working with him.

When Anubis first approached me it was also through a dream. All I saw in the dream was me sitting at the base of a huge golden throne that Anubis was seated on. His eyes were red like rubies and his entire presence felt majestic and awe imposing. I started working with him after that.

I felt a strong calling to Ganesha for a while as well. I would get visions of him while meditating/would feel his presence around me. I even had other healers tell me that he came forward during sessions with me/one saying they saw him watching over and protecting my family’s home.

Return to “Immortals”