neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Would a reverse adoption of a god/immortal be ideal for anyone who is in doubt about which god/goddess can help tread a spiritual path in magic? Or which god/goddess would be ideal? I was thinking about Hecate, because of the magic, but suddenly I'm also thinking since I have a foot in Christianity would it be possible to have a portal to the god of the bible? Or would it be unnecessary? Anyway, there are doubts that attack me and I don't know if anyone can help me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I know exactly your you feel. I am a Christian myself. I decided that I only worship my Christian God alone. But I can love my Immortals out of respect and essentially they are there and stand in the univers that was created by God himself.
I would of liked to get something Christian but other then angels which is awesome, because I have now 20 + I could not find anything else. But that is great. Because, He is purely cannot be bind. My Christian God is available by faith alone.
marcoank wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:47 pm Would a reverse adoption of a god/immortal be ideal for anyone who is in doubt about which god/goddess can help tread a spiritual path in magic? Or which god/goddess would be ideal? I was thinking about Hecate, because of the magic, but suddenly I'm also thinking since I have a foot in Christianity would it be possible to have a portal to the god of the bible? Or would it be unnecessary? Anyway, there are doubts that attack me and I don't know if anyone can help me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I am very grateful for having answered my question.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You don't choose; THEY choose YOU. A reverse adoption can be a way of having that come about more directly, sure. I'd suggest giving it time, opening yourself to the gods, and asking the one who wants you to make themselves known. You will receive a sign. Pay attention to the deities you find yourself thinking of the most when you're not feeling forced to decide upon these things. And pay attention to whatever instances stand out to you in your everyday dealings that seem worthy of a second look (those are the 'signs').

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

A reverse adoption is probably a good idea if your Need is to be connected to a deity but don't have any specific requirements, other than wanting to be wanted. But with me I knew with immortals, the situation is more serious ( at least for me) so I had no interest in immortal binding until I knew there was a specific deity I wanted to connect with.

The best thing for this is the CH shop advert for code words to a specific race or deity. It's designed to open a temporary portal to a specific race or deity so you can both meet and decide if you're compatible, and after I bought a portal to Goddess Lilith, she visited me when I was alone like a force of nature and I'll never forget it. Once I spoke it aloud I felt a presence, far more powerful then the usual *I feel a spirit around me*

she said "I am the one who you seek" and then I knew Lilith was visiting me. She then told me she read my mind and aura and knew we wanted the same from eachother therefore are fully compatible and then I had Inga from liliths treasure tavern bind me to her, and now over a year later of nightly communions I realize it was the best thing I ever did.

So it all depends on your needs and what you want.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Was weird for me. I never intended to work with a God or goddess. One day they just appeared with a sign so huge that I couldn't ignore or misconstrue. I tried, got frustrated with the bombarding Waves that kept coming and coming, impossible to ignore. lol finally gave in and I'm glad I did. It's a truly remarkable experience. I feel like they reached out instead of me choosing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AvalonKnight wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:56 pm The best thing for this is the CH shop advert for code words to a specific race or deity. It's designed to open a temporary portal to a specific race or deity so you can both meet and decide if you're compatible, and after I bought a portal to Goddess Lilith, she visited me when I was alone like a force of nature and I'll never forget it. Once I spoke it aloud I felt a presence, far more powerful then the usual *I feel a spirit around me*
she said "I am the one who you seek" and then I knew Lilith was visiting me. So it all depends on your needs and what you want.

So how did you do it? Did you just go down the list and speak each code word till you got to her?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:49 pm
AvalonKnight wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:56 pm The best thing for this is the CH shop advert for code words to a specific race or deity. It's designed to open a temporary portal to a specific race or deity so you can both meet and decide if you're compatible, and after I bought a portal to Goddess Lilith, she visited me when I was alone like a force of nature and I'll never forget it. Once I spoke it aloud I felt a presence, far more powerful then the usual *I feel a spirit around me*
she said "I am the one who you seek" and then I knew Lilith was visiting me. So it all depends on your needs and what you want.

So how did you do it? Did you just go down the list and speak each code word till you got to her?
no its a specific tailored code word for each race or deity. you can buy a single code word , which all i wanted was to meet Lilith so I bought a code word for her from magnolia. there is a shop listing somewhere, i really recommend it for whoever you want to talk to

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:47 pm Would a reverse adoption of a god/immortal be ideal for anyone who is in doubt about which god/goddess can help tread a spiritual path in magic? Or which god/goddess would be ideal? I was thinking about Hecate, because of the magic, but suddenly I'm also thinking since I have a foot in Christianity would it be possible to have a portal to the god of the bible? Or would it be unnecessary? Anyway, there are doubts that attack me and I don't know if anyone can help me.
Reverse adoptions as others have said here are excellent, however I personally wait for callings. (For example I can't get a immortal off my mind or I feel drawn to a listing.) That's what I did for each of my companions so that's an option also. I wish you the best of luck! 8*8
Last edited by Luna Lysithea on Sat May 07, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Check out your spirit guides. I have a Satyr sent to me from Demeter, Greek Goddess of Harvest. You should see my garden! Also, my Satyr's tasked by Her is to help with relationships, friends and family bonds maintained ect... I personally have never considered IMMORTAL Demeter as such nor a Satyr to have around me. There you go.

Spirit guides get attach due to our energy and bloodline. By the way, you can also attract your Immortals and God's simply through your starseed if you are one.

Christian God is PLEIADES as far as I know. Star seed children, most of them (Adromeda, Lyran, Arcturus) and my starseed Pleiadian will naturally attracted and drawn to Christianity sometimes in their lifetime and seeking after their origins.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”