Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Greetings!
I wanted to share an experience I had some days prior. For me, it was/is a little Milestone in my practices and endevours in the spiritual and Astral-Travel. Although it could be, that it was not linked to Astral-Travel per se...idk, I still know to little... :)

I am not sure where I should put this, so sorry if thats the wrong section^^"

Its a short one, but maybe you find it interesting nonetheless:

I did and do work towards learning Astral-Travel (well...now I know that what i aim for is an OBE-like experience for Astral-Travel... I think? I am still reading the material others pointed me towards, so sorry for being vague :) ) and read that some people say that in the early hours of the day is the best time to attempt something like this. So I did... I woke up earlier then usual, did a little routine and did go to bed again and started meditating and focusing. I layed there for roughly three hours and besides the deep relaxed state and the "usual" sensation I experienced before, there was something new wich happend at the 2 hour mark (roughly).

Before my eye, there popped a Dodekaeder into existence. Like a "real" thing floating before my very eyes (only that my eyes where closed^^). It was 3D and also rotated a bit and each of its Surfaces had the "Flower of Life" on them. The Dodekaeder and Forms where not perfect, but it was definetly those Forms I described without any doubt. But that is not all there was... The Lines of the Dodekaeder and the Flower of Life, where a mixture of black and a dark violett, also a little saphire-blue in colour and the emitted a soft and gentle dark light. A little bit like Black-Light. It wasnt blinding me, but it was clearly visible and fascinaing to look at. Beautiful even.... There where not emotinal tides wich did rise this time, just fascination, calm and silent.

It could have been "just" a Hypnagogic hallucination... Since I was also in a sleepy state. But regardless of what it was.... The fact that this Form poofed into existence and was shown to me this way, means already much to me :) ANd is a sign that my work with meditation is slowly paying of in the way I intented to, more or less :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This seems like a very wonderful experience for you! I am happy that meditation is paying off so well. 😁 I wish I could lay down while meditating without falling asleep lol.

Thank you for sharing 😁

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”