Elora
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0

Hiya,

I was looking around to see If someone had wrote an in-depth "guide" of ways you can charge your servitor.

I understand you can use ambient energy, sunlight, fire, offerings etc. to charge a servitor...
Let's say I have someone create a servitor for me and I ask the servitor to recharge itself through hugs e.g
I'm a very huggy person and it always recharges my battery so for the sake of this example, let's pretend I give my servitor hugs to recharge their energy.. Could I over charge them or will they be capped out on their own?

I'm not super skilled with energy manipulation or sensing energy so I'm a little confused what the best ways to charge a servitor are that are both safe for me and them.

Don't want them to be so strong that they thanos snap someone/something... I kid I kid... kinda.

I'd love to hear ways you charge your servitor <*
Always open to hearing about self charging functions where they don't need to rely on an elemental or emotionally based energy etc. as well
OC:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a CH servitor and I never heard of needing to charge mine servitor ever.
I call her and tell her to complete her program. I assume, they do get once a week a kind of recharge automatically from my energy field without of me noticing much of that.

Elora wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:53 pm Hiya,

I was looking around to see If someone had wrote an in-depth "guide" of ways you can charge your servitor.

I understand you can use ambient energy, sunlight, fire, offerings etc. to charge a servitor...
Let's say I have someone create a servitor for me and I ask the servitor to recharge itself through hugs e.g
I'm a very huggy person and it always recharges my battery so for the sake of this example, let's pretend I give my servitor hugs to recharge their energy.. Could I over charge them or will they be capped out on their own?

I'm not super skilled with energy manipulation or sensing energy so I'm a little confused what the best ways to charge a servitor are that are both safe for me and them.

Don't want them to be so strong that they thanos snap someone/something... I kid I kid... kinda.

Always open to hearing about self charging functions where they don't need to rely on an elemental or emotionally based energy etc. as well
OC:

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Elora wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:53 pm Hiya,

OC:
tl/dr: I think it's impossible to answer definitively. The rule of thumb is to do what the practitioner recommends: if you have a servitor from someone, ask them about recharging.

The person who created the servitor will know whether they've programmed it to accept charging energy and what will work or be appropriate.

There are numerous variations on how to create a servitor, so there will be many variations on what a servitor is like; how it was created; what it was created to be like.

A skilled practitioner may well provide a servitor with as source of energy during its creation. I have some books or instruction guides on servitor creation. Those mainly deal with the essentials and don't mention charging after the servitor has been created.

(One book I have uses the word 'charging' in a way that means creating / programming, not charging in the spirit keeping sense.)

By 'charging', I'm assuming you're meaning it in the same sense that in spirit keeping we talk about charging bound vessels for spirit or spells. It's worth pointing out that CH says spirits don't absolutely need recharging but it is recommended.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/charging-energy.html

Also it's important to program into the servitor that it will self destruct, either on your command or after a specified, limited period. This will help avoid it going rogue, causing problems for you or adding to the troublesome psychic detritus around us all.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The last servitor I made was constructed in way, that they didn't need to be charged, but they have their ways of channeling the energies they need from a lot of sources.
Like always, there are a lot of words of wisdom in Lewk's post. If you're unsure, ask the creator.
If you want to get into creating your own, get to know as much about the practice as possible and look for the things that went wrong for others. A killswitch is mandatory.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”