You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

It doesn't look like anybody has made a dedicated thread about this when I searched, so I'll just go ahead and ask :)

I'm wondering what your experiences have been like! What kind of influence has your Corrang friend had on you? What are some observations you'd like to share about them? How are they different from other Living Entities or Spirits? Similarities?

I'll share the small amount of information I have gathered about my new friend in the few days I've known her ^_^

I would like to preface this by saying that spirits don't always appear to me the same way they appear to other people. The visual appearance of my new Corrang friend may differ strongly from what others may perceive, but this is simply my mind's interpretation of a being residing in a completely different dimension than me lol

N appears to me similar to your typical alien depictions in media in that she has large, almond shaped eyes and a thin, lipless mouth. This isn't to say she's scary or unfriendly - quite the opposite! I feel the most loving and benevolent energy from her. Her skin is pearly white, and she has thick, fleshy "antennae" above her eyes that swoop back and towards the side of her head.

She appeared to me wearing a white robe that seemed to have some kind of advanced technology woven into the fabric, though it was not visible to my sight. Her energy was very light, white, and sparkly. I see that Corrangs are listed as Dark Arts, but she feels very high vibrational to me (for example, compared to the heavy, dense presence of my vampire/incubus hybrid lover, W, who has been nothing but benevolent toward me).

She seems able to pull on the very threads of reality and can weave her desires into place. I haven't seen this with many entities and spirits, so I believe she is a very high order of being indeed. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her more :) So far she's helped procrastinate less often, helped me be more mindful of the needs of my other companions (she came to me as a custom conjure for my Master Spirit, surprisingly), and she's made sure all of the spellwork I've ordered is manifesting as desired in order to achieve optimal results. I also feel more encouraged to use my divination tools that I haven't touched in the past few months due to severe life stresses. I feel uplifted and brighter after contacting N <3 She's absolutely amazing!

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

So I'd like to post an update - I've been wondering if N had been around me very often because she doesn't have the same kind of manifestation as some others in my keep. I can usually feel the presence of a spirit as almost a physical weight in my energetic space.

With N it's different; I'd been smelling different scents for the past 3 or 4 weeks that I could not find a source for. The scents range between the smell of bloom orange blossoms, lotion, or perfume. I thought maybe there was a ghost, and at one point I considered that I was straight hallucinating!

Finally today, after smelling perfume, I telepathically asked for the one responsible for the manifestation to come forward so I could identify who it was. It was N! Turns out she's been around more often than I thought lol but I think it's really interesting that she can manifest so strongly. Usually when a spirit manifests a scent, I "smell" it in my mind, but these scents are strong and I'm able to smell them physically.

Anyways, I just thought I would share :) if anybody else has a Corrang companion, I hope you share!

they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:48 am It doesn't look like anybody has made a dedicated thread about this when I searched, so I'll just go ahead and ask :)

I'm wondering what your experiences have been like! What kind of influence has your Corrang friend had on you? What are some observations you'd like to share about them? How are they different from other Living Entities or Spirits? Similarities?

I'll share the small amount of information I have gathered about my new friend in the few days I've known her ^_^

I would like to preface this by saying that spirits don't always appear to me the same way they appear to other people. The visual appearance of my new Corrang friend may differ strongly from what others may perceive, but this is simply my mind's interpretation of a being residing in a completely different dimension than me lol

N appears to me similar to your typical alien depictions in media in that she has large, almond shaped eyes and a thin, lipless mouth. This isn't to say she's scary or unfriendly - quite the opposite! I feel the most loving and benevolent energy from her. Her skin is pearly white, and she has thick, fleshy "antennae" above her eyes that swoop back and towards the side of her head.

She appeared to me wearing a white robe that seemed to have some kind of advanced technology woven into the fabric, though it was not visible to my sight. Her energy was very light, white, and sparkly. I see that Corrangs are listed as Dark Arts, but she feels very high vibrational to me (for example, compared to the heavy, dense presence of my vampire/incubus hybrid lover, W, who has been nothing but benevolent toward me).

She seems able to pull on the very threads of reality and can weave her desires into place. I haven't seen this with many entities and spirits, so I believe she is a very high order of being indeed. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her more :) So far she's helped procrastinate less often, helped me be more mindful of the needs of my other companions (she came to me as a custom conjure for my Master Spirit, surprisingly), and she's made sure all of the spellwork I've ordered is manifesting as desired in order to achieve optimal results. I also feel more encouraged to use my divination tools that I haven't touched in the past few months due to severe life stresses. I feel uplifted and brighter after contacting N <3 She's absolutely amazing!
She sounds wonderful! ❤️ I don't have one, but I still enjoyed reading this.
Cheers.

🦇♦️🦇
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you :)

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just found this from you. I have never heard of them. Great experience to say the list. Thank you the sharing. I have to look them up on encyclopaedia or on the shop. Just curious about their general description.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:48 am I just found this from you. I have never heard of them. Great experience to say the list. Thank you the sharing. I have to look them up on encyclopaedia or on the shop. Just curious about their general description.
They're living entities. Last I checked they weren't in the Encyclopedia, so I figured I would make time to share about her so there would be some more info aside from what it says in the listing. Iirc they can absorb the DNA of other races and incorporate it into their bodies which gives them unique abilities.

they/them

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I don't have one, but I was wondering if you have more information that you want/can share.

Return to “Living Entities”