You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

they are very unique the male courtiwnd i got from a different shop is quiet but i know he is around. the one i got from CH i get a real kick out of her she was bonding with my the day i got her. we would both crack jokes on each other she is very spunky and fiesty and loves to make jokes at my expensive but still makes me laugh. she is very gun ho i love her. she taught me a lesson too. i woke up one morning not thinking and she was poking my shoulder and i was like hold on jeez and immediately it felt like a need hit my finger on my other handle and i was like oh. sorry i didnt realize it was u. and she made another joke i dunno what it is with her. most spirits i cant really talk to but her she just comes out so easy for me its bizzare.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

When I first read CH description of Courtwind Angel, I was like, "Naaah" at the tangible touch at the back of your neck. Lol.
And here we are; my custom conjuring fell on my Courtwind Angel. Lol. I didn't know what race my conjuring would be, and I left it up to Fate.
But once she manifested for me, I realized how thoughtful she was about her energy and everything else. Everyone should have at least one Courtwind Angel!
I know I love mine. She likes attention a lot, especially when we're in a group session. If she manifests, it's usually grand. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My Courtwind angel was a rehome from another shop. At first he came across as shy and reserved. He still is quiet and gentle towards me, but I believe that has more to do with his personality. I usually see him wearing a long white cloak with delicate gold embroidery. He appears as a man in his early twenties with blonde hair and light brown eyes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him appear with wings.

He quickly became friends with my female lunar angel companion who joined me at the same time as him. I usually see him guarding my astral realm. He is agile and I have seen him using a rapier sword in combat.

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

I have a courtwind angel. He was one of my earlier spirits I got for protection. He’s super quiet and out of everyone I have probably manifests the least.
He gets along really well with my wood elf, and works well with my ferrimu dragon at managing my keep.

And while I don’t get much manifestations from him, and he’s one of the few who has never shown himself to me, which is rare for my spirits as aside from the really new ones I’ve seen them all either in dreams or during meditation , but he’s very efficient and takes his duties seriously.

He has chastised me when I’ve gotten angry over something trivial but that’s about as much interaction as I get. But I trust him because I’ve only had one malicious entity that snuck in and as soon as I felt it and called out to him and my dragon it was instantly gone.

He also willingly protects my sister who’s in another state as well as my dragon who spends more time over at my sisters than with me lol. But I second everyone’s else’s words. They’re unique with their own personalities. Mine just happens to be not very social but gets the job done and always protects me. So I like having him around, especially since I have some other very active spirits. Not sure I could take even more chatty ones. Lol
Last edited by GaelicDream on Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Angel Races”