Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aslayah
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:00 pm
xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:31 pm
Neter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm I have two in my family. One from Lady Tia and one from KatyKat. I am still in the bonding process. Plus, I am, unfortunately, blind and death the spirit Interaction, so there is nothing really to report.

I didn't even notice the Djinn part until this post. Lol. I was struck by the fact that they bond with me for eternity of lifetimes. I have the spell from CH that allows for this too but I only use it to take my spells with me until such time as my Companion communication vastly improves and I can ask them one by one.
ohh I feel 🥺 do you have the spirit filter communication spell? I have that one too. Aside from help w my spirit companions, I feel that it helps me communicate with my spirits.
I too have this spell, on a ring. I've had great experiences with it! I also have psychic tunnels, which helps me a lot with communication.
That’s great!! If you don’t mind me asking, what are psychic tunnels? What’s your take on them? Did those help you communicate more effectively with your djinn, and if so (w what details you’re okay w sharing)— how?

with peace and love, meep.
xxmeep
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:49 pm
xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:36 pm
draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:38 pm There is a hinnagami djinn in my family from Lady Tia and I have found it very hard to bond with him for some reason compared to other djinn in my family. After a year I'm still not very close with him and I am unsure how to improve on our bond. I haven't brought in any others companions from Lady Tia either so I'm unsure if I have trouble with her bindings in general or not.
I haven’t bought anything from KatyKat. Maybe I’ll look into them later. I am curious — what are some of the differences you’ve noticed between your hinnagami djinn and your other kinds of djinn? (About specific things, or just in general so far). Why do you think they may be a bit harder to bond with?
Usually its a sense or feeling of their energies and knowing how they want to be seen during meditation. I can usually recieve either intrinsic knowledge or channel information about them and how they'd like to bond and work together or what offerings they'd like. Some desire a very close bond and want to be included and involved in all aspects of my life. A few are here to help me achieve specific goals and are more observers then being involved in every single thing. They do care, but its like the difference between extroverts and introverts. With the Hinnagami I just have never really gotten a good feel for his energy and personality. Which is sad because I was very excited to have him in the family, but the connection just isn't very strong. I don't want to say he isn't here because I can feel some energy, but its just very faint. :/
Wow— thanks for sharing! It’s so incredibly fascinating to me, even just to get your side of things and your experiences/interactions from spirits and the like— in this case w your djinn.

I’m reminded of some tidbits of little things I’ve learned so far hh

Not sure if you’d want my two cents on it. Maybe my input would be more useless than anything lol at least w your situation w your hinnagami 😕 I hope you don’t give up on him and that you may connect or grow closer, if you both still wish for that 🥺🥺🥺

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Neter wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:04 pm
xxmeep wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:31 pm
Neter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm I have two in my family. One from Lady Tia and one from KatyKat. I am still in the bonding process. Plus, I am, unfortunately, blind and death the spirit Interaction, so there is nothing really to report.

I didn't even notice the Djinn part until this post. Lol. I was struck by the fact that they bond with me for eternity of lifetimes. I have the spell from CH that allows for this too but I only use it to take my spells with me until such time as my Companion communication vastly improves and I can ask them one by one.
ohh I feel 🥺 do you have the spirit filter communication spell? I have that one too. Aside from help w my spirit companions, I feel that it helps me communicate with my spirits.
No, I don't have that spell yet although I did add it to my wishlist when I discovered it earlier this week Thanks for the recommendation.

No problem. I think the first I learned of that kind of comm filter spell was from here in the forum. 🤔🤔 not sure. anyway, hopefully all is well and you get more stuff you want on your wishlist lol 🙃

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Here's the link to the spell;

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/psychic- ... spell.html

I use it together with spirit communication filter. They weave their support. It has helped to calm down a LOT of interference. I had a problem when starting out, where I couldn't focus on a conversation without being interrupted by spirits, energies and beings around me. Not that they all were intentionally butting in, but waves of visions, flashes, words, random conversations, energy blobs, images from other times and places kept hitting me so hard and fast that I couldn't have a peaceful quiet discussion with my djinn. It felt like this to me; (just an analogy BTW);
You see your good friend before you. You two begin talking and suddenly you both are now standing in the middle of a club. People dancing, loud music, random people popping in to talk or touch you. You can hear your friend but it's intermittent because of all the noise. There are multiple conversations being played on the loud speakers. The lights and flashing colors bombard you and blind you. An invisible current suddenly pulls you through a movie screen where you can't see anything but that scene. Your ears hurt. You're dizzy . So you leave.
Once I got the two spells and began working with them, all of that stopped. Then I began to work on shielding, and other spiritual hygiene practices.

These spells helped give me a push in the right direction. Since then I have improved my shielding and barriers. But these spells gave me the right environment so I could focus on learning how to do it right. Otherwise it was very difficult for me . It took me quite some time of working with these spells, plus practicing and meditating every day for hours.
Now I can send and receive communications with my keep and unbounds, travel places with intent and full control, sit in complete silence with a companion just feeling each other's energies. I can do it for hours or before my eye throbs too much.

Very grateful that I had these spells to help push me in the right direction.

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I’m glad the spells have worked for you— I added it to my wishlist. Perhaps I’ll try it !!

Your thoughtful explanation is very in depth and it helps me visualize it in my own mind c:

I do have other questions, but I don’t want to get too much off topic w this thread lol

Thanks for your responses and for sharing the link for the spell!

✨

Going back to your hinnagami, how would you describe what his energy is like to you? Aside from the faintness (as you’ve mentioned), I’m curious how you may describe it. If I may ask, how does he usually communicate w you?

With K, I’ve mainly used the pendulum w her so far + the spell filter. There’s also tarot, but I haven’t used it directly w her yet (one on one). She’s just been included in group readings so far. 🤔 I don’t think my telepathic abilities are quite developed atm. I wonder if somethings come through and I don’t exactly understand it as it comes or I’m just blissfully unaware as they try to communicate w me 🙉🙉🙉🙉

I sometimes catch things, whether it’s hearing someone, seeing smth in my minds eye, or feeling smth, it’s not necessarily all the time. I think of the time I heard a spirit .. and they said a word to me that I was about to say… to them lol he knew what I was gonna tell him before I thought it lol he knew he was stunning hh or perhaps he was letting me know he’s there 🙉

Me: *forgot exactly what I said beforehand* “you’re….”

Him: “…stunning”

😂 all which I presume was telepathically. The way he said it was just so funny to me and in a way, memorable. His tone was loud yet sensual.

Off topic, sorry! I just remembered that 👻
Last edited by xxmeep on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I'd love to hear your input!

His energy hmm...this is where I have issues, I usually I can get a sense for my companions energy after they've been here for awhile and while I can feel some energy and presence I just dont get a read on it very well.

Let me give you an example of how I sense energy and presence with my male Cleo djinn. He has a presence that feels like a warm blanket that comforts. His energy is very soft, like the feel of rose petals. He inspires self-love and helps bolster inner talk towards being more loving and kind. He reminds me of a life coach who gently guides you towards self acceptance and remembering how to love yourself. He manifests as either a golden mist that shimmers like glitter or a lovely young man with dark curly hair that falls over his ears, soulful brown eyes, and an almost glowy golden tan skin-tone, he is an absolute sweetpea of a djinn. He loves flower scented incense and I'd love to find him a gold shelled compact mirror, I unfortunately haven't found the right one yet, but he loves to be included more then anything else when it comes to bonding.

This is how I usually begin to pick up info with my companions and while it may take me awhile to get a really good picture I eventually do start receiving information about them, so it frustrates me that Mr. Hinnagami is just a blank slate! I won't give up though, I took me something like 3ish years to see one of my Kitsune companions human face, he hid it behind a mask or fox form for years so I still have hope.

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Your Cleo djinn sounds very lovely. ❤️

Suddenly, I find myself unsure what to say! I thought about some reasons, and timing was one of them. What if it might have to do with timing? That was one of the first thoughts I had 🤔 what do you think?

Oh, not sure if you’ve done this already, but gave you asked your hinnagami why this might be happening? If so, how did he answer you ?

Hope you’re having a good day,

Return to “Djinn / Genie”