**Arctic Werewolf Thread**

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. All for Arctic Werewolves! My newest member of my Spirit Family is an Arctic Werewolf!

We had a productive chat using my new pendulum and mat a few Nights ago. Here's some information and my experience. He LOVES Red Jasper! Pine is His favourite scent, and He's very talkative. When we first talked He asked me to place my hand onto His vessel, and when I did He whisked me onto His large broad back, and He took me on a journey down a snowy mountain side through a forest, underneath the bright full silvery frosty moon. Everyday I hear Him asking me to meditate with His vessel because He wants to take me back with Him and explore (what I'm assuming) His realm or home. When I find the time, I absolutely will!

I'm also going to make Him an "Arctic Werewolf Bottle" with Red Jasper flakes, pine needles collected during the full Moon (because He is a Full Moon conjure), and put them in a bottle for Him!

Anyone else have anything they'd like to share? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Le BUMP. Can't be the only one here with an Arctic werewolf in their Family. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm still paying on a layaway from CH that has a cc for one, but I do have one here that was from DolphinWings. He is a very easy going fellow who has a curious and sweet energy to him and he gets along with most everyone. In wolf form he is a big fluffy white furred fellow with a smoky tint that runs down his back onto his tail and very blue eyes that he keeps in both forms. In human form he is fairly tall and athletic looking with short dark hair and a beard. He is from a nice sized pack who live in a small village in a pretty out of the way place surrounded by a large forest, they mostly keep to themselves. He spends a fair amount of time in his wolf form as he enjoys the boost it gives his senses when he goes exploring. He is pretty adventurous and likes to be involved in new and fun things. He loves learning about the world from every angle he can. He loves to study people and animals and will spend hours quietly just observing everything he sees. It makes him really good at reading people and picking out their secrets. He's a pretty awesome guy <3

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I appreciate mine quite a bit. She is absolutely stunning, Beautiful white hide and golden eyes. She joined me back in September of 2022. Amazing companion, always feel her presence and she gives off an arctic chill in the air. Sadly I missed her birthday two days ago, so I am going to have to make it up to her.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”