What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:46 am Thank you so much for your both of your reply @FrostLightDjinn. Great experiences with your were 🐺. Hmm... so there are white were volfs but not necessarily light on nature. Definitely for me is cc, in my case. I really wish to have a were something puppy. Somewhere I have seen a were kitten. But again... are they changing into a little girl?

Thank you for being sensitive about my need of no spirit sex. I have been raped by some demonic type of spirit, when I was younger and was visiting my home land, in Europe, twice. I don't know what it was. It could of been a human or something else. Very dark energy and scorching hot down there, plus I felt paralised for 5 minutes. I couldn't get freed myself and my silent scream was only heard by Jesus. Then this thing let me go. Few years later I got attacked by it again, same place in my mother's home, where I grew up. Again, let me go by the name of 'Jesus help me ' cry. Both time I saw some dark shadow figures but I could not comprehend future identity.

3rd time when my last visit took place I went went protection amulet, angelic protection and arrmed with my Lord Jesus. I didn't get attacked by it, this time.

About membership and levels and forum clubs. Yes, some goes automatically, but others need to be submitted with your interest to support to review your stands. Yes, usually starting to change after 6 months automatically or after 500 thread of yours on forum.
I am very sorry about what happened to you when you were younger. I'm glad you have protection and your connection to your Beloved. Plus.. With all those Angels and dragons around you, no one will be messing with you! πŸ˜…

Now that you mention pup ww's, I am also curious what they would be like as a companion.
I hope someone who has experience in this matter might chime in. The only experience I have with young spirits and entities have been with humans, Merfolk and dragons.
With the entities, they have been growing and changing. But with spirits I don't notice the young ones growing old or changing. Even after years of contact they hold the same age and appearance and energy. But with my entities they change and age. I'm just starting out on this path of bound spirit keeping so figuring things out as I go. All I can do is share what I've seen 🀷
And I'm sure it's not nearly as much as others here.
Just as curious about pup WW as you, Aster. ☺️

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:29 pm
mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:24 pm
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:40 pm
mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:47 pm
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:07 pm
mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:35 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:39 am.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁
Thank you. Yeah, my drake seemed a little sad but he's with my disabled rooster and my female muscovy duck, and he seems much happier now.

And that's great that he gets along with your cats! My ex abandoned his cat with us, and sometimes the kitty likes to run out the door for outside time lol a WW might help keep him safe :) I'll put in an order for one then ^_^
I would love to hear your experiences with your WW. Will you get yours from CH?
I got mine from Lisa.
I recently gave mine his own moonstone and he's in love with it. Every time I see him he has it in his hand, or hanging on a necklace, or stuffing it in his pocket. I never knew that ww's could be so sweet.
Aww I love that! I ordered from CH. I also requested 2 baby dragons, a cleopatra djinn, an alicanto, and to have 2 unbounds bound. I was really close to getting a Petshke dragon but told myself I already have enough for right now lol I'm just low key obsessed with Dragon lately XD
That's quite an order! :) All great choices. It's so exciting after making an order and knowing your friends will be with you soon.
I have only just recently begun working with dragons, as my obsession is vampires.
I'm not very good with the "that's enough.." thing. Ever see your spirit keep shaking their heads from your lack of self control? I do lol
Anyways, keep us updated. I'm not allowed to see the other half of the forums, so I welcome new interesting posts. It gets old having to read stuff back from 2008. πŸ™„πŸ™„ With all this reviving dead threads I should be a master necromancer by now.
Cheers.
Omg no I feel you on lacking self control lol I feel like something overcame me payday and I could not stop thinking about baby dragons πŸ˜‚ I figure the alicanto will help with that hole that's always burning in my pocket πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ but I might start dating again, so maybe I'll stop with all the online shopping so I have money to go out and do real things lmao

So what do you mean by "other half of the forums"? Like you can only read old posts? I wonder why? I can see new posts and I haven't been here very long. I'd message the moderators.

I have to say this forum is much nicer than the private servers I was on. I think the mods do a really good job keeping things friendly :) I'm always happy to chat. I've been trying to make new friends, and it's nice having other spirit keepers to talk to because it's such a niche practice!

My irl friend got me into it, but they and their partner are the only two people I know who I can talk about this stuff with. I got my mom 3 spirits to help her with her mental health because she's very elderly (turning 70 in a little over a week!) and I want her to experience some kind of spiritual and emotional growth before her mind goes. We actually had a nice conversation about LGBT stuff earlier tonight and I think it's because her new spirits are having a positive impact on her. Maybe one day she'll be able to understand my gender identity and use my pronouns πŸ’œ

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:46 am Thank you so much for your both of your reply @FrostLightDjinn. Great experiences with your were 🐺. Hmm... so there are white were volfs but not necessarily light on nature. Definitely for me is cc, in my case. I really wish to have a were something puppy. Somewhere I have seen a were kitten. But again... are they changing into a little girl?

Thank you for being sensitive about my need of no spirit sex. I have been raped by some demonic type of spirit, when I was younger and was visiting my home land, in Europe, twice. I don't know what it was. It could of been a human or something else. Very dark energy and scorching hot down there, plus I felt paralised for 5 minutes. I couldn't get freed myself and my silent scream was only heard by Jesus. Then this thing let me go. Few years later I got attacked by it again, same place in my mother's home, where I grew up. Again, let me go by the name of 'Jesus help me ' cry. Both time I saw some dark shadow figures but I could not comprehend future identity.

3rd time when my last visit took place I went went protection amulet, angelic protection and arrmed with my Lord Jesus. I didn't get attacked by it, this time.

About membership and levels and forum clubs. Yes, some goes automatically, but others need to be submitted with your interest to support to review your stands. Yes, usually starting to change after 6 months automatically or after 500 thread of yours on forum.
Oh no, Aster! I'm so sorry you had to experience that! I'm glad you have strong protections now :c I hope you never get harmed by spirits again

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@mochi.icecream & @FrostLightDjinn guess at?
I placed an order in today for a custom conjuration WERE - KITTEN . I used the one specific order which has the option to order anything that is none existing otherwise on the website.

I have describe my ideal of a were - kitten / young female, if they're change to a human and her preferred characteristics and lightest possible grey arts. Fingers 🀞.

I have no ideal, if Mag and Ash can actually make this order work for me. It might just ends up as a shop credit 😭. I have never came across in their website with any were - kittens before. I have an awesome lynx that is come close as a feline.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:41 am @mochi.icecream & @FrostLightDjinn guess at?
I placed an order in today for a custom conjuration WERE - KITTEN . I used the one specific order which has the option to order anything that is none existing otherwise on the website.

I have describe my ideal of a were - kitten / young female, if they're change to a human and her preferred characteristics and lightest possible grey arts. Fingers 🀞.

I have no ideal, if Mag and Ash can actually make this order work for me. It might just ends up as a shop credit 😭. I have never came across in their website with any were - kittens before. I have an awesome lynx that is come close as a feline.
Aster I am excited for you! I hope they can find the one for you.
I know that there is a listing for a Ketta, so maybe there is a good chance they will find your kitten.

**Ketta are Norse were-cat spirits. They manifest as either a large cat, a woman, or a cross between a cat and a woman. They are fierce guardians & protectors who prefer mountainous terrain, caves, and caverns. They are intensely strong. They are great survivalists who prefer to be a leader amongst other DA entities; especially Draugr **

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@mochi sorry I didn't quote.. The mile-long quote boxes are ridiculous 😬

Regarding your Alicanto.. I wonder if one could task them to protect your wallet so as to not overspend? After reading their description, They sound like a great companion to have around.
I hear that red dragons are good with wealth also.
I like being able to chat with you and Aster. I can actually see your noses!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Having someone friendly to talk to about spirit keeping isn't something I was expecting. I usually just lurk and read, rest and repeat. But these forums have coaxed me out of my cave a bit. And you two friendly faces are a breath of fresh air. So thanks.

I was just meaning that there have been so many times that I am chin deep in searching threads. I spend hours straight reading threads. I've read hundreds of pages of links to old threads. In their discussions they sometimes share a link for more info, i click on them to get more info on whatever topic they are discussing only to be denied access because I'm not authorized. Kind of a mood killer when all I want to do is learn. Lol but hey, I get it. I must have killed their queen in a past life and I'm not to be trusted anymore 🀣

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:41 am @mochi.icecream & @FrostLightDjinn guess at?

I've been thinking one of my orders may end up being credited back. Newer orders have been completed but that one still isn't finished. I think maybe I was too specific with my CC request, so I emailed them saying the conjures can be any age and any gender. We'll see if anybody comes through!

Is your were-kitten CC from the Nursery listing?

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:49 am @mochi sorry I didn't quote.. The mile-long quote boxes are ridiculous 😬

Regarding your Alicanto.. I wonder if one could task them to protect your wallet so as to not overspend? After reading their description, They sound like a great companion to have around.
I hear that red dragons are good with wealth also.
I like being able to chat with you and Aster. I can actually see your noses!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Having someone friendly to talk to about spirit keeping isn't something I was expecting. I usually just lurk and read, rest and repeat. But these forums have coaxed me out of my cave a bit. And you two friendly faces are a breath of fresh air. So thanks.

I was just meaning that there have been so many times that I am chin deep in searching threads. I spend hours straight reading threads. I've read hundreds of pages of links to old threads. In their discussions they sometimes share a link for more info, i click on them to get more info on whatever topic they are discussing only to be denied access because I'm not authorized. Kind of a mood killer when all I want to do is learn. Lol but hey, I get it. I must have killed their queen in a past life and I'm not to be trusted anymore 🀣
It's okay lol I'll sometimes just delete some of the text if the quotes are getting too long XD and yes, that was my hope for the alicanto! I need to save money.... I think maybe not having a lot of responsibilities kind of causes me trouble sometimes lol

And yes, I agree! I was on some private servers, but the folks there ended up forming cliques, and it seems I was ousted :shrug: Sometimes I wonder if they'll catch me here and try and bring the drama with them. I can only say that I'm grateful the forums don't have private messaging enabled lol having been online since the early 2000s really shows you how messy folks can get when they don't have any accountability.

I really enjoy chatting with you and Aster, too :) I hope I make more friends here with time. It's nice having other people around who don't think I'm batty for talking to invisible people XD

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @mochi.icecream 😊 no it wasn't from the nursery listing. Did they hide one in there? πŸ˜‰
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

This is the usual listing for a custom conjuration for anything that I can't find on the shop. I put in that a young female, so it'll won't be a baby.

I should of see, πŸ€” if they have had one for a living entity were-kitten? It would of been better to see my were-kitten growing up.

I might check it out with Magnolia.

How long have you been waiting for yours? Did you order also a were - kitten 😺? 😏 I think, it won't be long, for your order being done. Now that with our orders there, having her to do two similar orders, it will be done faster.
mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:13 am

I've been thinking one of my orders may end up being credited back. Newer orders have been completed but that one still isn't finished. I think maybe I was too specific with my CC request, so I emailed them saying the conjures can be any age and any gender. We'll see if anybody comes through!

I so love your signature and profile picture

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:41 pm Hi @mochi.icecream 😊 no it wasn't from the nursery listing. Did they hide one in there? πŸ˜‰
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html

This is the usual listing for a custom conjuration for anything that I can't find on the shop. I put in that a young female, so it'll won't be a baby.

I should of see, πŸ€” if they have had one for a living entity were-kitten? It would of been better to see my were-kitten growing up.

I might check it out with Magnolia.

How long have you been waiting for yours? Did you order also a were - kitten 😺? 😏 I think, it won't be long, for your order being done. Now that with our orders there, having her to do two similar orders, it will be done faster.
mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:13 am

I so love your signature and profile picture
Since the 14th. I went back to one of the listing to read reviews and saw that the specific conjuration (CC of Ash's Vampires) takes longer than most because he does extra vetting or something like that. Knowing that, I feel better lol I was worried they were having a hard time find a companion that wanted to come home to me πŸ˜‚

I'm looking forward to hearing about your were-kitten and if they're able to find you one! What made you decide to get one?

Edit: also thank you for complementing my pics! I drew them myself :)

Return to β€œDark Arts”