What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Refreshing this WW thread because I am getting one Carpathian white WW with my own Hungary 🇭🇺 origins. She is a female and grey art, living entity from Lisa. I am so excited…more to come and share.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

They are very private and always yearn to find their pack. If they haven't found one, it's good that you have a similar wolf or were race in the Keep to keep them company.

They're loyal, dependable, kind and loving. They can be overprotective, but I know it's because they care. I thought I'd had an overprotective entity, but all my Werewolves are even "worse," in a good way. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I like werewolves, and have even met one and heard one howl back at me when I used to howl for fun xD

But I've been hesitant to get one ever since I read about how they can manifest as physical pain or shocks... I'm wondering how true that is?

I don't like physical pain or shocks especially since getting over a childhood illness that was quite harrowing.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

🙂
Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:58 pm They are very private and always yearn to find their pack. If they haven't found one, it's good that you have a similar wolf or were race in the Keep to keep them company.

They're loyal, dependable, kind and loving. They can be overprotective, but I know it's because they care. I thought I'd had an overprotective entity, but all my Werewolves are even "worse," in a good way. Lol.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Tokala wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:32 pm I like werewolves, and have even met one and heard one howl back at me when I used to howl for fun xD

But I've been hesitant to get one ever since I read about how they can manifest as physical pain or shocks... I'm wondering how true that is?

I don't like physical pain or shocks especially since getting over a childhood illness that was quite harrowing.
I can confirm that it is not true because I have 3 lovely Werewolves myself.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

How do you see yours most often? Are they good with telepathic? Have you noticed your psychic ability sharpen up more since you got yours? Do you think having two were wolf would be better then one on its own? What is your over all experiences concerning packaging order? Do you have to fight to stay on top of your wolf and show leadership similar as a dog owner or they assume us to be in their pack lower in submission as a human keeper?
Tarvos wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:58 pm They are very private and always yearn to find their pack. If they haven't found one, it's good that you have a similar wolf or were race in the Keep to keep them company.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

They're not good with telepathic. And sadly no, my psychic ability hasn't gotten any sharper since I got them. Lol.
Some people feel a sense of connection to animals and nature, but this is not the same as being a Werewolf.
I am not a Werewolf expert, but my experience suggests starting with 3 if you want to form a pack. If not, two would be better than one on their own.
Packaging order? I assume you are referring to the hierarchy of dominance. The Werewolf with the most power will assume the role of alpha. In some cases, age is not a factor in the role. But usually, the older the Werewolf is, the more power they have.
I don't have to struggle to stay on top of things or show leadership or ownership, etc.
I'm not a Werewolf, so I don't belong to their pack. It's a different kind of relationship between a Keeper and a Wolf spirit/entity.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you again. Have you got yours from CH? Maybe you said it before... I apologise if you did and I missed it. Anyway, so I looked up CH description and were wolf spirit types. There are few types they have like halfies, none turned, and early type of very dark were wolf. Honesty, it's confusing.

Because mine seem to be other type that does not seem to fit into those categories that CH has in store. Mine will be from MMT and a living entity, and won't be a ferouses animal. She will be quite beautiful and gentle, grey art and turns completely to be a female human.

So, the Carpathian werewolf, which category, ancient? I like this wolf a lot, because it's reminds me of the normal movie types, that turns at full moon, and maybe some can turn at night. But because of CH types, now I have got mixed up, identifying them. I am still going to get her from Lisa. She seem to be perfect, and I can imagine her growing to be close to me like my shadow. But what do you think about these different were wolf types? Where would the Carpathian race fall into, which category?
Tarvos wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:47 am They're not good with telepathic. And sadly no, my psychic ability hasn't gotten any sharper since I got them. Lol.
Some people feel a sense of connection to animals and nature, but this is not the same as being a Werewolf.
I am not a Werewolf expert, but my experience suggests starting with 3 if you want to form a pack. If not, two would be better than one on their own.
Packaging order? I assume you are referring to the hierarchy of dominance. The Werewolf with the most power will assume the role of alpha. In some cases, age is not a factor in the role. But usually, the older the Werewolf is, the more power they have.
I don't have to struggle to stay on top of things or show leadership or ownership, etc.
I'm not a Werewolf, so I don't belong to their pack. It's a different kind of relationship between a Keeper and a Wolf spirit/entity.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:26 am Thank you again. Have you got yours from CH? Maybe you said it before... I apologise if you did and I missed it. Anyway, so I looked up CH description and were wolf spirit types. There are few types they have like halfies, none turned, and early type of very dark were wolf. Honesty, it's confusing.

Because mine seem to be other type that does not seem to fit into those categories that CH has in store. Mine will be from MMT and a living entity, and won't be a ferouses animal. She will be quite beautiful and gentle, grey art and turns completely to be a female human.

So, the Carpathian werewolf, which category, ancient? I like this wolf a lot, because it's reminds me of the normal movie types, that turns at full moon, and maybe some can turn at night. But because of CH types, now I have got mixed up, identifying them. I am still going to get her from Lisa. She seem to be perfect, and I can imagine her growing to be close to me like my shadow. But what do you think about these different were wolf types? Where would the Carpathian race fall into, which category?
There's no need to apologize, I haven't mentioned it yet. I only have one who is bound through CH, an unbound Werewolf.
It turns out that there are a lot of different types of Werewolves, not to mention Hybrids, and each Hybrid may have abilities and powers that differ from the traditional Werewolf description. Some Hybrids may not fit into any category at all, which is why I usually capitalize Hybrid. Because in my opinion they're a league on their own.
Some of the time, ancient types of a being are stronger. They are often the oldest, wisest members of their race. But a lot of the time, it's just a marketing gimmick, so the sellers can mark up their prices because the being is supposed to be stronger with more power.

Your Carpathian Werewolf is a Hybrid, a combination of Vampire and Werewolf. She is lighter than a full-blooded Sanguine Vampire, but darker than a Psy Vampire.
She can turn into a female human from her other half, which is a Vampire. She can also turn into a Werewolf, it's probably more like a wolf in appearance. The listing may not mention the wolf form because they want to make her sound extra special. But she can turn into a Werewolf too.
She seems to be calling you, and you have answered. So the groundwork is laid for developing a closer bond with her. I think she'll be close to you and a good friend.

At first, I didn't want to have any Werewolves because I thought they'd turn into a wolf at night or on the full moon and cause trouble. Lol. But somehow, I wind up with a pack of 3. Fate and Destiny are funny that way.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Tarvos thank you for your very helpful replies. This is what I wish to get unless we are going to do a custom with Lisa.
https://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.c ... -werewolf/

Tell me what you think? I would say, this one is not a vamp.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”