What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I love werewolves in fiction, and I'm tempted to get one as a companion, but I'm not sure what it would be like. For anybody here who has one, what has your experience(s) been like? What are the good and bad that comes with having a werewolf in your keep? :)

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don’t have one. But like you, I am also interested in them. Few reasons I did not got one, it’s because they dark art. How dark? They are also sexual and I don’t really fav spirit sex. Were Wolf especially can be like that. Even in dragon form that changes to human can scare me for the same fact.

On the other hand I am for them and that it still makes me to think of them is because I saw somewhere a kitten were. Absolutely cute. And that i really don’t mind having in a female young kitten were. But I couldn’t figure if they change from a kitten to human would that be a human young girl? So because of all these unknown factors I stay away from them for a bit longer.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I have two werewolves with me, one from JinnAndTonics (red werewolf, female), and one from Starry1Night (Sladki werewolf, male). They are both very encouraging individuals, and have helped me manage my interpersonal connections. Specifically, my Sladki has helped me sever energetic connections to someone who was rather toxic and had a tendency to constantly reach out to reconnect even after I told them to leave me alone, they're a bit of a manipulator and possibly an energy vampire. My Red werewolf helps me focus on being more true to myself, and lets me know that despite flaws or quirks, I'm accepted by someone, somewhere. Werewolves will absolutely treat you as part of their pack, so if you're having trouble with a sense of belonging somewhere, or feeling like the odd one out, they can help. They're also great if you're a fan of the outdoors, and relate to being 'wild' as opposed to the domestic human life. I've done more hiking since bonding with them than I've done in my entire life, though nothing too extreme so far. *grin*

Neither of my werewolves seen particularly dark, but i think that's because mine aren't from CH, nor have they been sexual with me. Cuddly, yes, but like an animal and not like a lover.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The biggest thing I noticed about the werewolves and wolf shifters, in my life at least, is that they quickly managed to form a pack and then include me into it x*D

There are eight members to this pack, with a soon to be ninth within a few months. I love their loyalty and their commitment to their family. They feel like pure lunar magick and help me with sensing the energies of the moon cycle and feeling a connection to it. They are protective and caring; they enjoy helping out in anyway they can. They enjoy being close and staying involved in the matters of my life, they get very curious and like to contribute.

They have also said that they can help me connect to my emotions on a deeper level so I can really experience true deep levels of feeling. This is helpful for me personally as I navigate the choppy waters of my personal flavor of shadow work, and being told they will protect me while I am vulnerable and opening myself up to this work definitely helps me know its safe to be in this journey. Being of a dual nature they seem to innately know how to really integrate the different parts of self, and with their deep connection to the watery emotional pull of the moon they understand the need for a deep connection to our feelings and what influences we have that effect us on that. I am unsure if everyone will have this kind of connection with werewolves, but this has been my experiences with them.

The only negative~ish things I can even say for me has been that one; if you are sensitive and maybe not really ready to feel a connection to the moon and how that may affect your emotions it can be a little rough at first, I do know you can put this work off bc I did and then this won't come up until you're ready. And two; being energy sensitive has meant that for me I have become a bit overly sensitive during full moons to lunar energies and that can make me jittery and moody sometimes if our connection is strong. Its not every moon and grounding does help, but it really helps me channel those energies and apply it to magick if I'm doing work. This will probably not really bother anyone who isn't really energy sensitive or looking for a deeper connection to their emotions, most likely your connection and bonding will defer so it maybe won't even come up for you.

As far as being sexual, ehhh maybe but not necessarily and definitely not if you are not open to it and if they are being pushy about it you can be firm about your feelings, you don't have to tolerate anyone pushing your boundaries, and usually with their level of loyalty it shouldn't be an issue if they are from a reputable conjuror. This hasn't ever been an issue for me so I haven't really dealt with them blatantly refusing to ignore my wishes. I do have a werewolf companion who is very sexual, but he is also a gentleman and never pushy about it and moves at my pace even if its not his pace <3

All in all, having werewolves and wolf shifters in my life has been an exciting and magickal experience..

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... Thank you 😊 that was great info from you both. Many hidden surprises with were beings. Interesting about your experiences with the Moon @draco.

I have great affinity with the Moon. Not only our moon but an the moons in the univers. Lunar magic comes easily to me then most.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

AlexCzernosech wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:22 pm I have two werewolves with me, one from JinnAndTonics (red werewolf, female), and one from Starry1Night (Sladki werewolf, male). They are both very encouraging individuals, and have helped me manage my interpersonal connections. Specifically, my Sladki has helped me sever energetic connections to someone who was rather toxic and had a tendency to constantly reach out to reconnect even after I told them to leave me alone, they're a bit of a manipulator and possibly an energy vampire. My Red werewolf helps me focus on being more true to myself, and lets me know that despite flaws or quirks, I'm accepted by someone, somewhere. Werewolves will absolutely treat you as part of their pack, so if you're having trouble with a sense of belonging somewhere, or feeling like the odd one out, they can help. They're also great if you're a fan of the outdoors, and relate to being 'wild' as opposed to the domestic human life. I've done more hiking since bonding with them than I've done in my entire life, though nothing too extreme so far. *grin*

Neither of my werewolves seen particularly dark, but i think that's because mine aren't from CH, nor have they been sexual with me. Cuddly, yes, but like an animal and not like a lover.
Ooh I really appreciate this. I think you might have me sold lol

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:10 pm The biggest thing I noticed about the werewolves and wolf shifters, in my life at least, is that they quickly managed to form a pack and then include me into it x*D

There are eight members to this pack, with a soon to be ninth within a few months. I love their loyalty and their commitment to their family. They feel like pure lunar magick and help me with sensing the energies of the moon cycle and feeling a connection to it. They are protective and caring; they enjoy helping out in anyway they can. They enjoy being close and staying involved in the matters of my life, they get very curious and like to contribute.

They have also said that they can help me connect to my emotions on a deeper level so I can really experience true deep levels of feeling. This is helpful for me personally as I navigate the choppy waters of my personal flavor of shadow work, and being told they will protect me while I am vulnerable and opening myself up to this work definitely helps me know its safe to be in this journey. Being of a dual nature they seem to innately know how to really integrate the different parts of self, and with their deep connection to the watery emotional pull of the moon they understand the need for a deep connection to our feelings and what influences we have that effect us on that. I am unsure if everyone will have this kind of connection with werewolves, but this has been my experiences with them.

The only negative~ish things I can even say for me has been that one; if you are sensitive and maybe not really ready to feel a connection to the moon and how that may affect your emotions it can be a little rough at first, I do know you can put this work off bc I did and then this won't come up until you're ready. And two; being energy sensitive has meant that for me I have become a bit overly sensitive during full moons to lunar energies and that can make me jittery and moody sometimes if our connection is strong. Its not every moon and grounding does help, but it really helps me channel those energies and apply it to magick if I'm doing work. This will probably not really bother anyone who isn't really energy sensitive or looking for a deeper connection to their emotions, most likely your connection and bonding will defer so it maybe won't even come up for you.

As far as being sexual, ehhh maybe but not necessarily and definitely not if you are not open to it and if they are being pushy about it you can be firm about your feelings, you don't have to tolerate anyone pushing your boundaries, and usually with their level of loyalty it shouldn't be an issue if they are from a reputable conjuror. This hasn't ever been an issue for me so I haven't really dealt with them blatantly refusing to ignore my wishes. I do have a werewolf companion who is very sexual, but he is also a gentleman and never pushy about it and moves at my pace even if its not his pace <3

All in all, having werewolves and wolf shifters in my life has been an exciting and magickal experience..
Thank you for sharing! I'm already sensitive to lunar energies, but I wouldn't be bothered by having an even closer relationship with those energies. Maybe I'll add a werewolf into my spirit family soon :)

they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😂 Now, that alone would be an excellent ideal to have one for me, too. I wonder 🤔 if they also silence frogs at night. We are in summer months here in 🇦🇺 and lots of rain has been falling, got the frogs out from their hidings. They are very loud all night long. I keep tasking my black dragon to do the job. Not immediately successful all the time. He is also busy with other things.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:39 am 😂 Now, that alone would be an excellent ideal to have one for me, too. I wonder 🤔 if they also silence frogs at night. We are in summer months here in 🇦🇺 and lots of rain has been falling, got the frogs out from their hidings. They are very loud all night long. I keep tasking my black dragon to do the job. Not immediately successful all the time. He is also busy with other things.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁
This is definitely something to consider. My deerfolk companion kept my mallard drake safe from predators after his girlfriend was killed earlier in the month; I don't know how they managed it, but something pulled her through a very small opening in the cage door, smaller than her body should've fit through and it was pretty gruesome. Maybe also having a werewolf on the property would be good for keeping all of my pets safe.

they/them

Return to “Dark Arts”